King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yea saw it yesterday funny por was annoying of pat and put the wine in her mouth and another one he stick her head in the water when they were at the beach
I know>.< That was totally adorable! I'm rewatching it again from peaches upload because In couldn't pay attention yesterday lol

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Very Funnie N KUtE! i reallY Feel bAd 4 Pat When She Nice N Live With A Mean Stepmom Or half Sis.... But EverythiNg Kute n Good

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know :( My favorite and most funniest part of episode 2 was when Meji and May F. were quarreling.lol.

Brittey Spears, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Paris Hilton :loool:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea that part was funny too like may she funny and better she dont have the bitchy look like meji that girl man so dont like her glad her character like that since she fit the nasty mean role haha wanna see when kaew and king switch role hopefully its soon!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm hoping it's next week when they switch or something.

Meji in here is like kind of dorky and dumb but mean :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMg. I just heard Por's voice after the CPR O.O Bpai, Bpai. Siang mai na fung loi

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I hoping they switch roles soon but I think it'll be a while since Pat & Por's relationship still has to develop more and so does the other pat's relationship too. Unless they speed up the pace but I think it'll be at least two more episodes before the switch.

vina_lek

THanks for the summary, is it possible to give a short summary of each episode (probably asking too much), cuz my thai understanding is only picture wise. It's kool if y'all can't^_^ .

As for the look-a-like but not twins, well take Britney Spears and Jamie-lin Spears, I think they two look a lot a like except the age difference. and it is possible cuz even if meiosis is random and there's cross-over and all the genetic stuff, there is still a chance of the offspring getting very similar genes, so I think the whole twin/not really twin idea is plausable.
that kind of went over my head :p, but I get ya. Britney & her sis does look a lot alike (this part I understood). :lol:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHA! I know! The part when por was singing.. o my.. i thought his voice was better than that! But it was very na ruk! (= Fricken Meji is soooooooooooo mean in HERE! WTHECK man. and Mae is just a whore LOL. King is toooooooo innocent i dont' liek it =/ and Keaw is crazy. AHAHAH but i like her role more than kings. When are they gonna switchhh >:[ I wanna see that so bad!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
HAHA! I know! The part when por was singing.. o my.. i thought his voice was better than that! But it was very na ruk! (= Fricken Meji is soooooooooooo mean in HERE! WTHECK man. and Mae is just a whore LOL. King is toooooooo innocent i dont' liek it =/ and Keaw is crazy. AHAHAH but i like her role more than kings. When are they gonna switchhh >:[ I wanna see that so bad!
I wanna see it so bad too!!

May and her bf are just doing it everywhere! Even in their office! What the heck! Others can see you know!

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow, I didn't know that this lakorn came out already. Is anyone subbing this? I really wanna actually understand it...Gonna go watch it ;P

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh wow, I didn't know that this lakorn came out already. Is anyone subbing this? I really wanna actually understand it...Gonna go watch it ;P
PNPA is subbing this. I'm subbing for it next week's episodes along with others. Episode 1 & 2s subbing should be in soon.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
pat has a nasty under-developed body. she is the female equivalent of cee siwat. yuck!
Nasty? o_O I'm not so sure what you mean by "nasty", but I think Pat is fine the way she is except she needs to grow some meet or else she'll look like a skeleton. She's gaining some weight though At least she's better than she was with Mafia Tee RUk <_<

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I agree i find her really skinny but i don't see it to the point of a "Nasty" body. She is soo funny in this lakorn. I really love her Kaew character but i really really feel sorry for her King character. My fav. part was when she fell down from the tree. LOL. Great series

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
i'm into King and Ace part then kaew and por becuz they had play too many lakorn together....Ace and pat seem soo romantic together!! :wub: