KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
You're welcome to disagree because to each his own. Mark was not held at gun point but he was put in a situation where it was no less than being held at gun point. Yes, he shouldn't have disrespected her but what about Mint's mom who is a woman, a mother of a girl and calls another girl b!#@h and posts image of tree (which denotes adultery and going to hell for the same reason). If he was a man that he has become now, then maybe he wouldn't have reacted the way he did. But if you can oversee the mistake of an elder who is in her 40's, who has kids, who has more experience than a boy in his 20's and forgive her, why not give Mark a benefit of doubt? After all he is a kid. When elder makes mistake, it's fine. You forgive and move on but when kids do it, it's an unforgivable crime! So unfair.
I hope you know the issue right from the beginning where Mint's mom had fight/argument with Mark's manager for making him pair with Kim for events, lakorns instead of Mint. Also her multiple fake accounts where she used to leave indecent comments about Kim on Mark's IG and bashing him also.
Mark was wrong but maybe, maybe things could have gotten better if they dealt it in private but the question is did he have a choice or the chance to do that?? When your personal messages are leaked one after the other every alternate day, does he possibly have a chance to clear it privately? Specially then when other party have made up their mind to go to any extent to ruin the things for him? His manager and the channel heads TOLD him to give press conference. He obeyed them and apologised to that elder. Mint is no saint. Those leaked conversations were from her phone. Don't tell me she gives her phone password to everyone so that they can get access to her personal life easily. Mint attended funeral is a good thing but she didn't do a favour on Kim or Mark. Since it all started from her or from her side, she should have done this long ago if she really meant it. I, personally, don't want to be friends with someone who used to be in a same group, and tarnished my image, ruined my other friend's career and whose mother finds solace in damaging others' life/career for her own selfish motives. Not because I hate them but because there are trust issues. It's easy to say let bygone be bygone. Because you didn't go through what the victims did. Like the saying goes "You never understand something until it happens to you". I would like to end this here from my side as things like these are repetitive without coming to the conclusion. I don't hate Mint, neither fond of her.
Bottom line to me is Mark is not the reason behind the split. Kim didn't choose a guy over a friend but a friend over a betrayer! Forgive me for using that word. It sounds rude but I'm running out of a proper word at this moment.

I don't call anybody fat or skinny. I believe it's too sensitive to comment. But here, I don't think Mark is ill-mannered for calling her fat. He is her BF and like you said that's the way of teasing because lot of my friends' BFs do tease about the weight. Except for JMa and James Jirayu, everyone has teased Kim on her weight, including Nadech!

With Yaya, I still stand by my words. She has very little group whom she calls friends and Mint is definitely not one. If you see the difference between her behaviour when with Kim, Margie, Ploy (Mike and Golf's sister) & 3 other girls and when she's with Mint, you will know what I'm trying to say.

And please don't apologise. You have every right to express your opinion even if I don't agree with you just like how I've the right to express mine. I want it to be fair and healthy hence...

This is one hell of a long post from me. Sorry for that also.
P.S. when I mentioned the word 'you', I didn't mean You, Pooh4ever. It was in general.
No one force him to respond that way. He chose to. No one held a gun at his forehead or a knife by his neck forcing him to say what he said. He let his emotion overpower his subconscious and integrity. He didn't have to called for a press conference to apologize, if he didn't responded in such way in the first place. Even if he didn't leak the private chat, he shouldn't have spoken to an elder in such way. I'm not trying to blame Mark, because I know that both parties were wrong in the situation, especially Mint's mom but the way both parties handle the situation was not well thought out. And the whole thing was so long ago and yet the grudge is still there is what that's bothering me. You say, he as a man did what he could to protect a girl's image, then maybe now as a man he should let bygone be bygone too. Mint took that first step by attending Kimmy's papa funeral, so hopefully this is a start of some kind of reconciliation. Hatred is the biggest weakness a person can possessed.

As for Mark, I have nothing against him. I just think he's very immature at the time with his ill-mannered, playboy persona, and constantly calling Kimmy fat and teasing her. But I guess the saying, "The more he teases you the more he likes you." is true for MK. He has proved me wrong, like how he has proved you wrong. I think he has grown up a lot these passed couple of years and seeing him now by Kimmy's side during her difficult time makes him more endearing to me.

As for the 4 girls' friendship. I guess I can only agree to disagree with you. I don't think Kim and Mint's relationship was as platonic as you make it sounds like so. My best friend and I have not see each other for a good year or so and we rarely talk on the phone or text, but when we meet up and "hang out," it's like we have a whole lifetime story to tell each other. And by the way, Yaya and Mint were both at Margie's birthday party this year, the only person missing was Kim. Whether it be Mark or Mint/her mother, that causes their friendship to fallout is something we will never know. Both of us are saying things from our own assumption or what we have read or heard. None of the things we're saying are artificial because we don't know them personally. So what I'm saying could be completed bs and vice verse.

I think most of us here is just happy to see Kim and Mint together again supporting each other and such. Maybe this will only be a one time thing, but who knows. Can we just be happy for the girls? I guess I shouldn't have mentioned "the man" and cause this whole thing so I apologize for that. I'm just happy to see Kim and Mint together, that's all. It's been so long!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Plus why force his friends to witness him yelling at Mint's mom, im sorry but Mark was a grown up then and of course so was mints mom lolll..

Im pretty sure Mint and Kim were close, i remember Margie wasn't really in the picture with the three gals before the whole drama, now its Yaya Margie and Kim. But before it was Mint Yaya and Kim. mint is very close to margie since forever but that doesnt mean she couldnt have been close with Kim too.

If i can remember I think Mint and Kim became really close during Ruk Pathiharn, and i remember they always hung out and was always together more, looks to me Yaya might of been the 3rd wheel and Margie was closer to Boy at that time too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I felt like Yaya was never close with Mint too, she was always been closer to Kim and Margie, while Kim and Margie was closer to all 3 and Mint was closer to Kim and Margie.
Actually I feel like Yaya wasnt super close with margie too until recently.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Is really entertaining when i read all this..
It all in the past history.. and you all ladies can still stick to what you believe in cause i believe no matter what evidence is there, you all will still stand by what you believe so no point in the discussion..

It all in the past. Who cares who is close with each other in the past? Does it matter? Will it affect any of your life?? So why bother and keep bothering with this subject just to prove you are right.

Let end it and if i am not wrong, this is a kimja AF so lets stick back to kimja please..

Wonder when will james and the lucky fan fly to japan?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol None of the thai daras have anything to do with me, but I will still like to put in my 2 cents. Mainly what this forum has been about.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aww did Jma go and leave our kimmy behind already.... was looking forward to there trip. oh well there will be next time. THANK YOU PEPSI

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
You're welcome to disagree because to each his own. Mark was not held at gun point but he was put in a situation where it was no less than being held at gun point. Yes, he shouldn't have disrespected her but what about Mint's mom who is a woman, a mother of a girl and calls another girl b!#@h and posts image of tree (which denotes adultery and going to hell for the same reason). If he was a man that he has become now, then maybe he wouldn't have reacted the way he did. But if you can oversee the mistake of an elder who is in her 40's, who has kids, who has more experience than a boy in his 20's and forgive her, why not give Mark a benefit of doubt? After all he is a kid. When elder makes mistake, it's fine. You forgive and move on but when kids do it, it's an unforgivable crime! So unfair.
I hope you know the issue right from the beginning where Mint's mom had fight/argument with Mark's manager for making him pair with Kim for events, lakorns instead of Mint. Also her multiple fake accounts where she used to leave indecent comments about Kim on Mark's IG and bashing him also.
Mark was wrong but maybe, maybe things could have gotten better if they dealt it in private but the question is did he have a choice or the chance to do that?? When your personal messages are leaked one after the other every alternate day, does he possibly have a chance to clear it privately? Specially then when other party have made up their mind to go to any extent to ruin the things for him? His manager and the channel heads TOLD him to give press conference. He obeyed them and apologised to that elder. Mint is no saint. Those leaked conversations were from her phone. Don't tell me she gives her phone password to everyone so that they can get access to her personal life easily. Mint attended funeral is a good thing but she didn't do a favour on Kim or Mark. Since it all started from her or from her side, she should have done this long ago if she really meant it. I, personally, don't want to be friends with someone who used to be in a same group, and tarnished my image, ruined my other friend's career and whose mother finds solace in damaging others' life/career for her own selfish motives. Not because I hate them but because there are trust issues. It's easy to say let bygone be bygone. Because you didn't go through what the victims did. Like the saying goes "You never understand something until it happens to you". I would like to end this here from my side as things like these are repetitive without coming to the conclusion. I don't hate Mint, neither fond of her.
Bottom line to me is Mark is not the reason behind the split. Kim didn't choose a guy over a friend but a friend over a betrayer! Forgive me for using that word. It sounds rude but I'm running out of a proper word at this moment.

I don't call anybody fat or skinny. I believe it's too sensitive to comment. But here, I don't think Mark is ill-mannered for calling her fat. He is her BF and like you said that's the way of teasing because lot of my friends' BFs do tease about the weight. Except for JMa and James Jirayu, everyone has teased Kim on her weight, including Nadech!

With Yaya, I still stand by my words. She has very little group whom she calls friends and Mint is definitely not one. If you see the difference between her behaviour when with Kim, Margie, Ploy (Mike and Golf's sister) & 3 other girls and when she's with Mint, you will know what I'm trying to say.

And please don't apologise. You have every right to express your opinion even if I don't agree with you just like how I've the right to express mine. I want it to be fair and healthy hence...

This is one hell of a long post from me. Sorry for that also.
P.S. when I mentioned the word 'you', I didn't mean You, Pooh4ever. It was in general.
Your statement about Mint attending Kimmy's papa funeral is pretty harsh. Are you implying her attendance is only a stage or a stunt? Someone died here. No matter how bad you think Mint is, please remember she's still human. Her attendance shouldn't be judge as a favor to either Kim or Mark, it's to show respect to the one that passed away. Mint only has problem with Mark, not Kim. Her appearance at Kimmy's dad funeral has nothing to do with Mark. She came to support a friend. That's why I mentioned during this time, it's best to put aside the past and show support to those you care about. Kim and Mint were once close, you know. If you find out that one of your friend's parent passed away, and even though you're not close to the person anymore, you'll still sympathize for him/her.

I'll end this whole conversation here, I just want to comment on that one statement you made, which I think is going too far, especially when it has something to do with someone who just passed away. Like you've mentioned, we can go on and on, and it will never come to an agreement or understanding. So it's best to end it.

@AnnTfan You're so funny :lol: I never thought mentioning Mint would end up like this. I was just happy to see the girls together again.

I think mentioning this other woman would be okay. I'm so glad that Kim has P'Anne as a friend and mentor. Kim tends to let loose when P'Anne is around. I feel like she tried to stay strong these passed two days, but when she's with P'Anne, she just let all the emotion she kept inside out. I saw pictures of Kim crying in the the embrace of P'Anne on the first day of the funeral, and I just saw another recent one. I would rather Kim cries out all the pain than keeping them bottled up inside. I'm glad P'Anne is there for Kimmy. She's been at the funeral for three days already. So sweet of her.

And AnnTfan, I remember you posted a post on your IG that P'Anne answered to one of your post, but in Thai! LOL Did you find out what she said? You're so lucky!

And I think James is in Japan now, or is heading to Japan now. So it seems like he stopped by the funeral before he left to go to Japan, which I think is very sweet of him. I find it cute that he stood with Kimmy and her family to greet all the guests attending the funeral.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hahaha @Pooh4ever , right im just happy Mint attended and I doubt its a stunt, but whatever. i agree she is still human, the thai daras are public figures, who knows who's fake or real. I think then I can argue that MK's relationship (in the beginning) was for fanservice or a stunt but I wont go into detail about it.
Yes P anne replied to me, someone told me she say "Thank you" and google translate haha.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Hahaha @Pooh4ever , right im just happy Mint attended and I doubt its a stunt, but whatever. i agree she is still human, the thai daras are public figures, who knows who's fake or real. I think then I can argue that MK's relationship (in the beginning) was for fanservice or a stunt but I wont go into detail about it.
Yes P anne replied to me, someone told me she say "Thank you" and google translate haha.
What? I remember it being two lines long??? And all of that was just a "thank you". LOL But still you're so lucky.

And did you see our girl Mew went to the funeral too? AND...........................Mister Dimples, Nadech aka Barry came too!!! He gave her a sweet hug and made Kimmy smile for a bit. And Khun Nuth's father (the actor) came, so did Mor Wat's mother. And a whole bunch of actors and close friends. Kimmy is truly a person that many loved. I hope she knows that.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, like RakLakorn said Kim has always been closest to Yaya and vice versa. They've always considered each other best friends since they both entered the industry around the same time and had similar backgrounds and challenges. Mint however was always closer to Margie because they both pretty much grew up together as child actresses. In an interview on the Tonight Show (which Mint, Kim and Margie all attended while 4HJHKK was airing), Mint said that Margie was like a sister to her and Margie also talked about how much she and Mint hung out together before being cast in that series. It was only after this series that Mint, Kim, Yaya and Margie all became acquainted. I wouldn't say the four girls weren't close at all, but at the most Mint and Kim/Yaya were only good friends who were part of a larger group of friends called the Lom Gang. Mint was never that tight with Kim and Yaya. That's why after the fallout, only Margie stayed in touch with Mint whereas Kim and Yaya were never seen with her alone. Yaya wasn't directly affected by the scandal so she of course sometimes appeared at the same events and parties that Mint attended, but even then she never took any solo photos with Mint and they never interacted one on one. If you guys remember, Yaya even came out and blatantly stated in an interview a while back that she was never that close with Mint from the beginning since there were a lot of speculations from fans and the media about her relationship with Mint.

Kim didn't choose a guy over her friend. She chose to break off her ties with someone who was involved in initiating online attacks and accusations against her, and stayed with the person who defended her (Mark), who also happened to be the target of the cyber harassment.

I don't want to give Mint all the credit and say that she took the initiative or was the bigger person by attending Kim's dad's funeral because we really don't know what happened behind the scenes-who reached out to who first. Even if Mint really did want to attend the funeral, it still wouldn't have been possible if Kim didn't allow it. So it's only safe to assume that both parties were mature enough to put the past behind them and make up.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hm I can see where you are coming from, but then again i wouldnt say they were only close cause of the gang Lom. Yes KimYa and MargieMint was closest to one another but Kimmy and Mint did have that big bond. Kimmy and Mint hung out a lot together too, sometimes even without Margie, I know cause that time I was super obsess with all 4 gals, well not much with Margie and did lots of stalking. I feel like Yaya just got close to Margie, while she has always been close to Kim, and Yaya would hang out around Mint if she was with kim or margie. anyways having that said, even if KimMint cant be best friends anymore, I'm glad it looks like they have matured and can be together again. I know you can't assume from a picture but come on we all rely on whats posted on the web..

And to keep saying Mint isn't a saint cause of what her mom did is kinda bias. I mean of course Mint chose her mom's side, thats anyones first choice, she couldve told her mom to stop but what can she have done.. really. Like I said the past is in the past. Please dont keep bringing up the old incident, anyone bring up how Kim "cheated" on Jett wouldn't be nice either. It goes both ways. Just be happy Mint came and gave some support to Kim in her darkest time.

@Pooh4ever i didnt think it was nice to fangirl at the moment thats why i didnt post of KJ on my IG but i just couldnt help with Kimbarry I missed them so much its crazy. Yes I saw Na and Mew tooo!! i was hoping Mew would go and I'm glad she did. Im so happy that many went to support Kim..... and so happy she got P'Anne by her side

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hm I can see where you are coming from, but then again i wouldnt say they were only close cause of the gang Lom. Yes KimYa and MargieMint was closest to one another but Kimmy and Mint did have that big bond. Kimmy and Mint hung out a lot together too, sometimes even without Margie, I know cause that time I was super obsess with all 4 gals, well not much with Margie and did lots of stalking. I feel like Yaya just got close to Margie, while she has always been close to Kim, and Yaya would hang out around Mint if she was with kim or margie. anyways having that said, even if KimMint cant be best friends anymore, I'm glad it looks like they have matured and can be together again. I know you can't assume from a picture but come on we all rely on whats posted on the web..

And to keep saying Mint isn't a saint cause of what her mom did is kinda bias. I mean of course Mint chose her mom's side, thats anyones first choice, she couldve told her mom to stop but what can she have done.. really. Like I said the past is in the past. Please dont keep bringing up the old incident, anyone bring up how Kim "cheated" on Jett would be nice either. It goes both ways. Just be happy Mint came and gave some support to Kim in her darkest time.

@Pooh4ever i didnt think it was nice to fangirl at the moment thats why i didnt post of KJ on my IG but i just couldnt help with Kimbarry I missed them so much its crazy. Yes I saw Na and Mew tooo!! i was hoping Mew would go and I'm glad she did. Im so happy that many went to support Kim..... and so happy she got P'Anne by her side
Kim really wasn't all that close with Mint. She was as close to Mint as Yaya was to Mint. Whenever Mint hung out with either one of them, it was almost always the three of them together, or with Margie.

There's more to it than Mint just siding with her mom but I'll leave it at that. Anyway, it's also biased to keep saying that Kim chose a guy over her friend. Kim wasn't just observing on the side line and decided that her relationship was more important than her friendship. She was the other person who was being cyber bullied. There was already bad blood between her and Mint. That's why I brought it up that Mint wasn't innocent because the general belief that keeps getting brought up is that Kim chose a guy over her friend when that's not the case. What was she supposed to do? Continue being friends with someone who stabbed her back?

I'm not against Kim and Mint being friends again. In the past it was obvious that they'd avoid each other. But here, I didn't sense any discomfort or tension. Only a bit of awkwardness because it's been so long. Plus, it'd be hard to force a smile on at your dad's funeral with someone who was basically your enemy. They looked genuine, so I'm happy for them.

Last edited:

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think it matters who was close to whom. think we're all just glad to see the two girls come together.
I'm not a mint fan, but to say she did it to make herself look good isn't right. any person with a heart would sympathize with another person when it comes to death, especially if you guys once were friends no matter how close. I'm assuming they just parted ways after the drama and there was no ill words said between the two, so why wouldn't mint go just to show respect n support.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't think it matters who was close to whom. think we're all just glad to see the two girls come together.
I'm not a mint fan, but to say she did it to make herself look good isn't right. any person with a heart would sympathize with another person when it comes to death, especially if you guys once were friends no matter how close. I'm assuming they just parted ways after the drama and there was no ill words said between the two, so why wouldn't mint go just to show respect n support.
Yes I agree.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Have you gone to KimBarry's thread recently? I posted some gifs I made for RP. I got my hands on the HD version, and the first thing I did is made some gifs of scenes I like of the otp. It's also on my Kimmy's tumblr blog too. I, too, miss them so much! Maybe one day they'll be able to pair up again. Now all I want is for Kimmy's to have some rest. She look so tired :( I hope she's taking care of herself well.

@Mel Lin I couldn't agree more.

I just want to quickly share this....

Sean and Kimmy embracing each other warms my heart. It has been a while since I last see these two together.
15338314_1254202821311278_5647931334824296448_n.jpeg

The lovely KimBarry. That hug! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: The first thing that came to mind is all their hugging scenes in RP. There were a lot! LOL
14712306_1317252441653103_4698074483812990976_n.jpeg
Yaya and Kim. Yaya has attended the funeral so often. Yaya even came went she was sick. Their friendship is goal. I'm glad Kim has a friend like Yaya.
14624591_1192852254113932_2143419092814528512_n.jpeg
Margie and Kim. Like Yaya, Margie has been there for Kimmy from day one. :icon12::icon12::icon12: And there's Toey there too. I think Alex came with her too.
15258597_799563320186098_3454482641879826432_n.jpeg

Mint and Kim. I'm just happy to see Mint being there for Kim. Even if it's only this one time. So let's be positive about it, without judgement for this once.
15275619_1746605525662758_2009064913703534592_n.jpeg
Diana and Kim. Diana has become one of Kimmy's closest friend in this past year or so. Glad she came and supported Kimmy, not once but twice.
14504876_1169293606480840_6538100260818911232_n.jpeg
Namcha came too.
15275750_285574325173464_2564875141125242880_n.jpeg

Bella and Kim. It's sweet for her to come. I'm not sure if she's close to Kimmy but it's nice to see them together. James Ji came too, but no picture of him and Kim together.
15251775_210101926111030_8978552385517387776_n.jpeg

Mew and Kim. Glad to see her here. Two of my favorites together in a warm hug.
15258866_1600753913565753_1970422882488025088_n.jpeg

And last but not least, this cutie pie came too. I'm not sure what's her name, but Kimmy adores her to bits. Glad she came to bring a smile out of Kimmy. Kimmy's always really happy when she's around this little one.

15258629_621613911376537_2758834515592871936_n.jpeg

Of course there were more attendees, just want to emphasize on how much love Kimmy and her family are receiving. Stay strong!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Personally i am not a mint fan too but boyyyyyy why hold a grudge. i seriously get irritated when people hold grudges against kimmy lol.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I truly thought the surgery went well, but I guess you can never know what will happen. All my condolence to Kimmy and her family. I'm just happy that she has friends and family to support her. I just saw some pictures of Mint C. at the funeral. No matter what happened to them in the past, it's nice to see Mint there supporting Kimmy. It's time like this that you put away whatever happened in the past and show support to your love ones. I always felt it's such a shame that their friendship fell apart over one guy, because Kimmy and Mint were never in bad term with one another. I'm just glad to see the once good friends together again. And of course it's nice to see James there too.

And btw, does anyone know who the older gentleman that is often seen in Kimmy's family gathering and such? He was the one that hugged her when she was crying at the first day of the funeral ceremony.

And it's sad that Kimmy will not be going to Japan with James, but it's understandable. She pretty much put a hiatus on all her activities.

On a brighter note, James is one of the top 10 SUDSAPDA winner. Congrats to our babe! Kim didn't make it on the list, but I have a feeling that she might have back out of it due to her papa passing. She was one of the nominees and if one of the winner could not make it to the photoshoot they will move on to the next person with the most vote in line. I was expecting Kimmy to win just because of how successful PCKMNCPW was, so it was weird to not see her on the list of the Top 10 for the female.

the surgery actually went well..after a fee days her father can talk again..but her father got infection after that leading to kidney failure..beside her father also diabetic and her family just found out that her father also had heart condition...
the older gentleman if i'm not mistaken is their uncle..i see his pic with the family always when there is family event..

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
But Mint and Kim were friends and they were super close. I feel like Kim was actually closer to Mint than Yaya before.
People generally have this misconception that Kim chose a guy over her friend but Kim actually chose her friend (Mark) over a colleague (Mint). Mark was not just a guy but a good friend to Kim and Mint and Kim were never friends. Mint was in a group but not close to Kim or Yaya. She was friends with only Margie and Boy (maybe). Mint's mother had not liked Kim from the beginning and so did Mint for whatever reasons hence it was easy to choose a friend from Kim's point.

That person is Kim's uncle. I'm not sure but I guess he is her father's brother.

i'm not afan of mint...never watch her lakorn ...but i know that actually kim and mint were close..in fact they r closer than kim with yaya...kim unfollowed mint first and until now mint still follow kim's ig