KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I think they have started filming again. And I also saw on instagram they were at some events together, although mark was there as well so I don't know if they interacted

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Because of the late king's death, I thought out of respect to the country and the Thai people I should stay away from this thread and site as a whole. It's a mourning period, I shouldn't be greedy for my own pleasure of entertainment and shipping purpose. It's a good time for me to focus on my real life activities as well. Of course, I'm still following the news of the king's mourning period on IG, but now that the people of Thailand are going back to their normality, I think it's okay to come back here now.

First off, not sure if you guys seen any pictures of Kimmy during the ch3 broadcast of their ceremony to pay respect to the late king (not sure what ceremony it was to be honest), but Kimmy was in tears :( It breaks my heart to see pictures of my Kimmy in tears. This is the first time I see Kimmy cried outside of acting and it sadden me. It truly shows what a kindhearted and passionate person she is. More reason to love this girl.

Not sure if I have shared this before, but it's so so cute. James wiping Kim's sweat off her chin :icon12: :icon12: :icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMHG_7FgMA-/

i know and i understand...its just that i still miss kimja..after what happened..i think they dont meet again
What happened? Did I miss something while I was gone??? I'm pretty sure they're going to meet again. They are presenters for two brands so they are going to be promoting them together again eventually.

I'll take this time to also remind shippers here to not put too much hope into KimJa. Let's remember that Kimmy is happily in a very stable relationship with someone else. Let's just be grateful for the little events they have together. Kimmy doesn't always partner up with her p'ek, except for Mark, outside of lakorn. As a fan of both, I just would like to see them together again in another lakorn. Minus Mark, Kim has yet to act with any of her p'eks more than once. I would love to see her work with James or Nadech again. That's all I'm asking for.

With that being say, Kim is working on her short film for her final. Our girl is graduating this year!!! I'm so happy for her. I hope James attends, like how he attended Yaya's graduation, as a friend. After the graduation I hope to hear news of her in future lakorn. Hopefully good news *crossed fingers*

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
So quiet here. Well I guess it's because there's really no updates for these two, other than their own individual projects.

Kim is currently shooting Buang Hong and that one lakorn with Mark. I believe Buang Hong is close to being done, which I'm super excited for. I'm a big fan of Tarm Ruk Keun Jai so I can't wait to see this sequel. Not sure if sequel is the right word for it, but there's a connection to the two stories.

James is done with that one lakorn with Margie I believe, so his only currently shooting lakorn is with Mint. He also has an upcoming one with Diana, which is the one that he was rumored to be pair up with Mew :)( I'm a little disappointed, I wanted to see James and Mew to be honest).

And apparently James and Margie has a magazine photoshoot coming soon. I saw a couple of bts pictures. I'm not going to lied but I'm jealous because James and Kim still don't have one official magazine photoshoot. Remember the Ok! magazine??? Not what I wanted.

And Kim's dad had surgery recently. Not sure how major the procedure was or what it's for, but the surgery seems to have gone well.

P'Anne was at Kimmy's school as a spoke person last week or so. Kim was there as a student in attendance to P'Anne's presentation. There are cute pictures and clips of the two after the presentation. They're honestly so cute.

And for those who are Americans, well Donald Trump is our elected-president now. If you need a group of people to cry with I'm here. These next four years will be tough, so let's support each other.

End of news update. I'll stop by once in a full moon to give updates, and btw did you guys catch the appearance of the Supermoon on Monday. One of the biggest and apparently there's going to be another one in the month of December so if you missed it this time, there's next month, which is around the corner. And for those who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a great one surrounded by family and friends. Have a cheerio day my fellow KimJa's friends ;)

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
at last!!!!!! a new post on this thread...miss this thread soo much...yes it is soo sudden.. i think it not just long ago kim dad visit her on pcknmcpw set...poor kim...she soooo close with her dad...i think she's the one tht affected the most by what happened..i see her crying all the time during the first day of funeral...for pepsi trip to tokyo james will go alone without kim...soo sad...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
at last!!!!!! a new post on this thread...miss this thread soo much...yes it is soo sudden.. i think it not just long ago kim dad visit her on pcknmcpw set...poor kim...she soooo close with her dad...i think she's the one tht affected the most by what happened..i see her crying all the time during the first day of funeral...for pepsi trip to tokyo james will go alone without kim...soo sad...
Yess Kimmy was crying so hard. it makes me teary. about the pepsi I understand its hard for her.. super sad

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Whoa! There goes my moment of happiness. When was the event scheduled. Whatever happened is sad with Kim. I wish they could postpone the event. Well that's just my wish..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNYHHbUjVk6/
Clips of JMa at Kim's father's funeral
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNZa9T1ATaX/
With Mark
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNZcPKcDJl8/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNZdSgKD8XO/

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I truly thought the surgery went well, but I guess you can never know what will happen. All my condolence to Kimmy and her family. I'm just happy that she has friends and family to support her. I just saw some pictures of Mint C. at the funeral. No matter what happened to them in the past, it's nice to see Mint there supporting Kimmy. It's time like this that you put away whatever happened in the past and show support to your love ones. I always felt it's such a shame that their friendship fell apart over one guy, because Kimmy and Mint were never in bad term with one another. I'm just glad to see the once good friends together again. And of course it's nice to see James there too.

And btw, does anyone know who the older gentleman that is often seen in Kimmy's family gathering and such? He was the one that hugged her when she was crying at the first day of the funeral ceremony.

And it's sad that Kimmy will not be going to Japan with James, but it's understandable. She pretty much put a hiatus on all her activities.

On a brighter note, James is one of the top 10 SUDSAPDA winner. Congrats to our babe! Kim didn't make it on the list, but I have a feeling that she might have back out of it due to her papa passing. She was one of the nominees and if one of the winner could not make it to the photoshoot they will move on to the next person with the most vote in line. I was expecting Kimmy to win just because of how successful PCKMNCPW was, so it was weird to not see her on the list of the Top 10 for the female.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wow so shocking to see Kimmint again. but im also very happy.... the incident was long ago, hopefully these girls could become friends again, maybe not bestfriend but they're mature now.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
People generally have this misconception that Kim chose a guy over her friend but Kim actually chose her friend (Mark) over a colleague (Mint). Mark was not just a guy but a good friend to Kim and Mint and Kim were never friends. Mint was in a group but not close to Kim or Yaya. She was friends with only Margie and Boy (maybe). Mint's mother had not liked Kim from the beginning and so did Mint for whatever reasons hence it was easy to choose a friend from Kim's point.

That person is Kim's uncle. I'm not sure but I guess he is her father's brother.
I truly thought the surgery went well, but I guess you can never know what will happen. All my condolence to Kimmy and her family. I'm just happy that she has friends and family to support her. I just saw some pictures of Mint C. at the funeral. No matter what happened to them in the past, it's nice to see Mint there supporting Kimmy. It's time like this that you put away whatever happened in the past and show support to your love ones. I always felt it's such a shame that their friendship fell apart over one guy, because Kimmy and Mint were never in bad term with one another. I'm just glad to see the once good friends together again. And of course it's nice to see James there too.

And btw, does anyone know who the older gentleman that is often seen in Kimmy's family gathering and such? He was the one that hugged her when she was crying at the first day of the funeral ceremony.

And it's sad that Kimmy will not be going to Japan with James, but it's understandable. She pretty much put a hiatus on all her activities.

On a brighter note, James is one of the top 10 SUDSAPDA winner. Congrats to our babe! Kim didn't make it on the list, but I have a feeling that she might have back out of it due to her papa passing. She was one of the nominees and if one of the winner could not make it to the photoshoot they will move on to the next person with the most vote in line. I was expecting Kimmy to win just because of how successful PCKMNCPW was, so it was weird to not see her on the list of the Top 10 for the female.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
People generally have this misconception that Kim chose a guy over her friend but Kim actually chose her friend (Mark) over a colleague (Mint). Mark was not just a guy but a good friend to Kim and Mint and Kim were never friends. Mint was in a group but not close to Kim or Yaya. She was friends with only Margie and Boy (maybe). Mint's mother had not liked Kim from the beginning and so did Mint for whatever reasons hence it was easy to choose a friend from Kim's point.

That person is Kim's uncle. I'm not sure but I guess he is her father's brother.
But Mint and Kim were friends and they were super close. I feel like Kim was actually closer to Mint than Yaya before.

twister02

M♥K
But Mint and Kim were friends and they were super close. I feel like Kim was actually closer to Mint than Yaya before.
I agree. Kim considered Mint as her bestfriend before. They were pretty close to each other. Whatever the reason that made Kim and Mint apart, be it Mark or something else, I think Kim made her decision and is happy with it. She's still with Mark and being taken cared of. I'm so glad that Mint went to the funeral and supported Kim. ❤

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult

So it's her uncle. Thank you for answering. He doesn't look German/caucasian though? I thought he was Thai lol.

As for the matter between Mark, Kim, and Mint. I don't know, but I thought Mint and Kim were pretty close to one another. They were definitely closer to one another until Mark came into the picture. I still remember Kim saying that Mark and her were quite awkward with one another until PCKK. Kim, Yaya, Mint, and Margie were close friends ever since 4HHKK. I do agree that by the time the controversy between him and Mint's mom, he and Kim had created a bonding that is definitely stronger than Kim and Mint's friendship, but still I think Mark was quite pity with the way he handled the whole ordeal between him and Mint's mom. He could have sat down with them and talk it out without having to relied on social media to expressed his anger. He, himself, made the situation blew out of control. It could have been deal in the privacy of their own comfort, but no. This is why I think he's too immature for my lovely Kim at the time. He's better now, but his grudge towards Mint til this day is just pitiful. Just saying. Kim could have easily help the two solve their misunderstanding, but she chose to pick a side, and she chose her man. But whatever, like @twister02 said, Kim is happy now and so is Mint. I'm just happy to see the two girls together again, taking pictures together, interacting in some way, and putting the past aside and showing support for one another in this difficult time, even if it's just this one time. Mark is great throughout this ordeal, being there for Kim and leaning his shoulder for Kim to cry on. I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm just happy that she has someone there beside her.

I don't know why you think Mint wasn't close to Yaya and Kim. Even after the controversy between Mint and Mark, Mint and Yaya still hang out occasional. And if Mark isn't in the picture, Kim would be too. Margie and Kim don't hang out often but they still show support to one another through their social media accounts and such. All four girls are now in relationship, so their free time are mostly spent with their significant other.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Kim and Mint had problems right from 2011 when Kim was paired with Mark in 3 golden men (which made people like MK) much to Khun Mae (the mother)'s dismay. It became more evident during PCKK where MK officially became koo jins. From Kim's side things were fine. No drama, no insecurities and the rest is history. Not saying this as Kim's fan but the fact. Mark is not the reason behind the split but very much Mint herself.

Getting clicked together doesn't mean one is a close friend. Yaya is Kim's BFF from the beginning, it has only become stronger now. Both were new, didn't know the language Thai, fluent in English all added to their friendship. While it was Mint and Margie who were thick friends. They both have said it many times that Mint is close to Margie in the group than with others. Margie was like a sister according to Mint. They went on a trip recently with their boyfriends recently.
I agree. Kim considered Mint as her bestfriend before. They were pretty close to each other. Whatever the reason that made Kim and Mint apart, be it Mark or something else, I think Kim made her decision and is happy with it. She's still with Mark and being taken cared of. I'm so glad that Mint went to the funeral and supported Kim. ❤
When in a group it looks like close but like I said Kim was and is more close to Margie and Yaya than with Mint.

I have to disagree with your comment on Mark. You wanted him to deal with the issue in private! How can he do it when the other party chose to go public and force him to respond that way only?!! He wasn't the one to leak private chat online. He wasn't the one to comment bad things on IG with multiple fake accounts. I don't know if you know this but Mark went public only to apologise so that he can end it once and for all. He called press conference on his manager and channel elders' saying. Kim was unnecessarily dragged into it. As a man, he did what he could do to protect a girl's image. When there is a problem, we need to know the root cause of that. And that root cause is the mother and Mint who conveniently leaked the chat to her advantage which people easily forget.
Mark used to be a playboy. Whatever he had with Mint and Vill, I would call it a fling. But now he is the same guy who has transformed into a gentleman to Kim. I was like everyone else who didn't believe in Mark. But after following him in these 3 years, he has proved me wrong!

What's a definition of 'to hang out'? Yaya doesn't hang out with Mint. She is too busy to do that. She hangs out with Nadech, James Ma, Margie & Kim and her university friends like Ploy and others. In all these years, besides CH3 events, Yaya and Mint met up once I guess and that was at Thairath Party a year and a half ago. Yaya likesand comments on Margie and Kim's pictures on IG but I've not seen the same for Mint.

So it's her uncle. Thank you for answering. He doesn't look German/caucasian though? I thought he was Thai lol.

As for the matter between Mark, Kim, and Mint. I don't know, but I thought Mint and Kim were pretty close to one another. They were definitely closer to one another until Mark came into the picture. I still remember Kim saying that Mark and her were quite awkward with one another until PCKK. Kim, Yaya, Mint, and Margie were close friends ever since 4HHKK. I do agree that by the time the controversy between him and Mint's mom, he and Kim had created a bonding that is definitely stronger than Kim and Mint's friendship, but still I think Mark was quite pity with the way he handled the whole ordeal between him and Mint's mom. He could have sat down with them and talk it out without having to relied on social media to expressed his anger. He, himself, made the situation blew out of control. It could have been deal in the privacy of their own comfort, but no. This is why I think he's too immature for my lovely Kim at the time. He's better now, but his grudge towards Mint til this day is just pitiful. Just saying. Kim could have easily help the two solve their misunderstanding, but she chose to pick a side, and she chose her man. But whatever, like @twister02 said, Kim is happy now and so is Mint. I'm just happy to see the two girls together again, taking pictures together, interacting in some way, and putting the past aside and showing support for one another in this difficult time, even if it's just this one time. Mark is great throughout this ordeal, being there for Kim and leaning his shoulder for Kim to cry on. I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm just happy that she has someone there beside her.

I don't know why you think Mint wasn't close to Yaya and Kim. Even after the controversy between Mint and Mark, Mint and Yaya still hang out occasional. And if Mark isn't in the picture, Kim would be too. Margie and Kim don't hang out often but they still show support to one another through their social media accounts and such. All four girls are now in relationship, so their free time are mostly spent with their significant other.

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Kim and Mint had problems right from 2011 when Kim was paired with Mark in 3 golden men (which made people like MK) much to Khun Mae (the mother)'s dismay. It became more evident during PCKK where MK officially became koo jins. From Kim's side things were fine. No drama, no insecurities and the rest is history. Not saying this as Kim's fan but the fact. Mark is not the reason behind the split but very much Mint herself.

Getting clicked together doesn't mean one is a close friend. Yaya is Kim's BFF from the beginning, it has only become stronger now. Both were new, didn't know the language Thai, fluent in English all added to their friendship. While it was Mint and Margie who were thick friends. They both have said it many times that Mint is close to Margie in the group than with others. Margie was like a sister according to Mint. They went on a trip recently with their boyfriends recently.

When in a group it looks like close but like I said Kim was and is more close to Margie and Yaya than with Mint.

I have to disagree with your comment on Mark. You wanted him to deal with the issue in private! How can he do it when the other party chose to go public and force him to respond that way only?!! He wasn't the one to leak private chat online. He wasn't the one to comment bad things on IG with multiple fake accounts. I don't know if you know this but Mark went public only to apologise so that he can end it once and for all. He called press conference on his manager and channel elders' saying. Kim was unnecessarily dragged into it. As a man, he did what he could do to protect a girl's image. When there is a problem, we need to know the root cause of that. And that root cause is the mother and Mint who conveniently leaked the chat to her advantage which people easily forget.
Mark used to be a playboy. Whatever he had with Mint and Vill, I would call it a fling. But now he is the same guy who has transformed into a gentleman to Kim. I was like everyone else who didn't believe in Mark. But after following him in these 3 years, he has proved me wrong!

What's a definition of 'to hang out'? Yaya doesn't hang out with Mint. She is too busy to do that. She hangs out with Nadech, James Ma, Margie & Kim and her university friends like Ploy and others. In all these years, besides CH3 events, Yaya and Mint met up once I guess and that was at Thairath Party a year and a half ago. Yaya likesand comments on Margie and Kim's pictures on IG but I've not seen the same for Mint.
No one force him to respond that way. He chose to. No one held a gun at his forehead or a knife by his neck forcing him to say what he said. He let his emotion overpower his subconscious and integrity. He didn't have to called for a press conference to apologize, if he didn't responded in such way in the first place. Even if he didn't leak the private chat, he shouldn't have spoken to an elder in such way. I'm not trying to blame Mark, because I know that both parties were wrong in the situation, especially Mint's mom but the way both parties handle the situation was not well thought out. And the whole thing was so long ago and yet the grudge is still there is what that's bothering me. You say, he as a man did what he could to protect a girl's image, then maybe now as a man he should let bygone be bygone too. Mint took that first step by attending Kimmy's papa funeral, so hopefully this is a start of some kind of reconciliation. Hatred is the biggest weakness a person can possessed.

As for Mark, I have nothing against him. I just think he's very immature at the time with his ill-mannered, playboy persona, and constantly calling Kimmy fat and teasing her. But I guess the saying, "The more he teases you the more he likes you." is true for MK. He has proved me wrong, like how he has proved you wrong. I think he has grown up a lot these passed couple of years and seeing him now by Kimmy's side during her difficult time makes him more endearing to me.

As for the 4 girls' friendship. I guess I can only agree to disagree with you. I don't think Kim and Mint's relationship was as platonic as you make it sounds like so. My best friend and I have not see each other for a good year or so and we rarely talk on the phone or text, but when we meet up and "hang out," it's like we have a whole lifetime story to tell each other. And by the way, Yaya and Mint were both at Margie's birthday party this year, the only person missing was Kim. Whether it be Mark or Mint/her mother, that causes their friendship to fallout is something we will never know. Both of us are saying things from our own assumption or what we have read or heard. None of the things we're saying are artificial because we don't know them personally. So what I'm saying could be completed bs and vice verse.

I think most of us here is just happy to see Kim and Mint together again supporting each other and such. Maybe this will only be a one time thing, but who knows. Can we just be happy for the girls? I guess I shouldn't have mentioned "the man" and cause this whole thing so I apologize for that. I'm just happy to see Kim and Mint together, that's all. It's been so long!