KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Another new pic of their ele product. I guess they did took some picture together for the brand lol.

14478327_1338381312898506_4791681947409580032_n.jpg
Tomorrow their OK! magazine is coming out!!! And thank goodness it's on the weekend so I can somewhat spazz about it. I started my second internship this week and it's been taken up all my free time. I won't be as active on here from now on. Don't be too crazy while I'm not around lol.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Another new pic of their ele product. I guess they did took some picture together for the brand lol.

View attachment 2755
Tomorrow their OK! magazine is coming out!!! And thank goodness it's on the weekend so I can somewhat spazz about it. I started my second internship this week and it's been taken up all my free time. I won't be as active on here from now on. Don't be too crazy while I'm not around lol.

ooo will miss u..are u a medical student???

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think we have JK event on October 4th :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

ท่องไว้ให้ขึ้นใจ ele สักตื่น...น่าจะดูดี ele ทุกเช้า...น่าจะดูดี
แล้วเตรียมตัวพบเซอร์ไพรส์ กันที่ งาน ele Grand Opening Celebration 2016 แล้วพบกัน
4 ตุลาคมนี้ ณ ลานพาร์ค พารากอน

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I think we have JK event on October 4th :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

ท่องไว้ให้ขึ้นใจ ele สักตื่น...น่าจะดูดี ele ทุกเช้า...น่าจะดูดี
แล้วเตรียมตัวพบเซอร์ไพรส์ กันที่ งาน ele Grand Opening Celebration 2016 แล้วพบกัน
4 ตุลาคมนี้ ณ ลานพาร์ค พารากอน

yep...they have ele cream grand opening event.....:):):)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
So the OK! magazine never released on the 1st of October??? I guess the wait continued on...but glad to know they're having an event on the 4th. I can't wait to see them again :)

ooo will miss u..are u a medical student???
Oh gosh no! I don't think I can ever be a medical student. Too stressful for me lol, but then again my career isn't any less stressful. I've actually graduated already. I was an art/graphic design major. Now I'm trying to find a full time job, so starting with interning here and there and hopefully I'll land a full time job soon. I'm currently working as a freelance artist/graphic designer, however, I really would loved to find a stabilized design firm/studio to work at.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
So the OK! magazine never released on the 1st of October??? I guess the wait continued on...but glad to know they're having an event on the 4th. I can't wait to see them again :)

Oh gosh no! I don't think I can ever be a medical student. Too stressful for me lol, but then again my career isn't any less stressful. I've actually graduated already. I was an art/graphic design major. Now I'm trying to find a full time job, so starting with interning here and there and hopefully I'll land a full time job soon. I'm currently working as a freelance artist/graphic designer, however, I really would loved to find a stabilized design firm/studio to work at.

oic...i asked my thai friend and she said the mag will be on sale on monday 3rd oct.

Jet

sarNie Egg
I watch it too. And i like ele's tvc more than pepsi's tvc because they have more interactions in here ^^
Btw, where is active members? Come back girls & Let's spazz about our naruk JK. I'm not good at English, so i'm usually a silent reader:p
FB_IMG_1475773753301.jpg
FB_IMG_1475773722440.jpg FB_IMG_1475773619619.jpg