KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I agree on Kim's voice for some reason during and after PcKK, she made her voice suuuuper high. I really dont remember it being that high when she sings or talk. Maybe i never noticed until now, But even her song in PCKK kinda hurted my ears, mark kinda help tone it down, even though I dont think he sounds that good when he sings. She really sounded good singing the pckn ost, i was shock watching it on Kimmy FC's FB.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan I think Kimmy's voice has always been in a higher pitch lol. But yes, her singing in PCKK was bad. I can't believe the characters in the drama think she sounds good lol. I always laughed at it. Mark isn't a good singer either lol. They're both bad, so together they're even worst. They honestly should stick with acting, well at least Kimmy should. Mark is still so questionable??? But yeah, me too! Kimmy didn't sound so bad singing the ost. She sounds really good actually. And if it's really live, then I have to say Kimmy has improved. But the song she sang with James just isn't right for her. I don't know why she made her voice so high pitch for that song. Now I need to listen to the original version lol.

^ I think it was live but I need to agree on you. Kim needs to sing songs that doesn't require high pitch tones. She can't do a falsetto. She sang the PCKNMCPW OST better than the duet piece with James. I like Kim's voice especially when she sang the Can't she be trusted in PCKK. JK needs to select a different song on their next event. That song is too high for Kim. James tho doesn't have an issue with it. He can nail it.
Really??? I thought she sounds really bad there, in PCKK I mean lol. But everyone has his/her own opinion. I still adore Kim even if she can't sing lol. But her singing the ost for PCKNMCPW, was a shocker!!! I think depending on the song choice, Kim might actually can sing lol. But yeah, KimJa needs to choose a better song next time because this one is not working out so well, for Kimmy that is lol.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
did kim feel uncomfortable with james hand on her shoulders..?
I don't think so. She was just having a conversation with the mc that's all. The picture was taken when she's in the middle of talking lol. I saw the clip of this picture and James only had his elbow on Kimmy's shoulder for like 5-10 seconds before they were pull apart by the mcs lol.

Chasha

sarNie Egg
I don't think so. She was just having a conversation with the mc that's all. The picture was taken when she's in the middle of talking lol. I saw the clip of this picture and James only had his elbow on Kimmy's shoulder for like 5-10 seconds before they were pull apart by the mcs lol.
Kim was asked about how did her feel when she lost the game and you can see james's face... The feeling of winning lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
20160923_130251.png
Guys, I finally was able to download JK's sticker pack! Its quite stupid how this sticker pack expires though, but anyways im so happy. If anyone wants to add on Line, feel free to ask or give me your users :D

twister02

M♥K
Really??? I thought she sounds really bad there, in PCKK I mean lol. But everyone has his/her own opinion. I still adore Kim even if she can't sing lol. But her singing the ost for PCKNMCPW, was a shocker!!! I think depending on the song choice, Kim might actually can sing lol. But yeah, KimJa needs to choose a better song next time because this one is not working out so well, for Kimmy that is lol.
I find her voice cute as it also matches with the song in PCKK but yes, everyone has their own opinion. I wonder why they always sang the same song in every event. That's also the song they sang in PCKN mini concert before. Maybe they're too busy to learn a new piece? Hehe. Anyway, Kimmy is still beautiful with that voice..at least for the speaking voice. I find it sexy.