KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Step Same as @AnnTfan I like the current title too. The heart! You cannot excluded the heart lol.

As for the winking clip, well it looks like he was winking at the fans in the background to me, but I do prefer to believe he's winking at our Kimmy ;) Let's just take it like that hehe.

I can't wait for the cf/tvc for Ele! Ready for KimJa to slay me with their perfectionism.

Does anyone know what the Pepsi's event is called? Is it Pepsi with Food @ Central World.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is OK magazine JK's first magazine together after F3 (for PCKN) or there was another when I was away?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I love this pic
I love this picture too! I was looking for a bigger and better quality version of it, but I couldn't find one.

Anyways, does anyone here know what's the name of the island James and Kim filmed at for PCKNMCPW?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love this picture too! I was looking for a bigger and better quality version of it, but I couldn't find one.

Anyways, does anyone here know what's the name of the island James and Kim filmed at for PCKNMCPW?
Im pretty sure its Koh Rok

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Have you guys see this fancam of KimJa's performance from Annabelle? Such good quality. Kim sounds really good singing the ost for PCKNMCPW, not sure if she was lipsyncing or not but she sounds so good, and then when she starts singing with James she sounds horrible lol. James and Kim need to pick another song to sing together because this song is not meant for Kimmy :lol: It's like when she sings in a lower tone, she sounds good, but when she sings in a higher pitch, it's horrible.

twister02

M♥K
^ I think it was live but I need to agree on you. Kim needs to sing songs that doesn't require high pitch tones. She can't do a falsetto. She sang the PCKNMCPW OST better than the duet piece with James. I like Kim's voice especially when she sang the Can't she be trusted in PCKK. JK needs to select a different song on their next event. That song is too high for Kim. James tho doesn't have an issue with it. He can nail it.