KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Kimja is soooo cute!!! So Ele is having an cf too??? Cant wait that pic looks adorable. Even if they dont have a lakorn im so excited for their commercials.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Anyone using line that has downloaded the stickers? Can you tell me how? I can't find it
Its only available in thailand. Im trying to hack it. Lol

This picture too funny. Cr jma_mom_oat
Insta-image-123.jpg

Wat : Mariem bring a black coffee for me please!
Mariem: yes, P'wat
Nuth: Why you want her drink? We have pepsi at home a lot!
Wat: Uui ( If i told her that i drank it all, she will kill me for sure)

Translated by Mona :D

Reactions: Ame

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever lol I really though JK would not have anymore work. Im so happy. About the magazine I think it was F4, but I will try to find and make sure
Me too! I wasn't expecting them to have so many coming out all at once lol.

@Pooh4ever I think the magazine is F3. That's a magazine for Ch3 dramas. And if JK are against NY, I think JK have a little chance of winning or coming close to that P'ek when Ka Badin aired on Pantip. He also won best actor against Nadech for Ka Badin. Nadech was also nominated for LSR I think. So I hope JK win over NY. I want to see new pair other than NY :p cos James Ma's fans are very dedicated. They made him win most popular
So it's F3 then lol. I would love to see a new pair win over NY, especially since NY didn't have anything out this year, so it doesn't make sense to me why they're even nominated in the first place. But if KimJa wins, oh my I hope that's a sign to all producers and directors that this couple needs a second lakorn together lol.

And about the Line's stickers, I went on Line and I couldn't find it. So like AnnTfan mentioned, it's most likely only available in Thailand. What a shame.

Update on Kim's current schedule, she just had her fitting for the lakorn with Mark. And it looks like it's going to be a period lakorn, and maybe in the countryside. Kim looks really pretty with her simple outfits. It's been a while since the last time I saw her in such simple attires and make up for a lakorn. She looks very Mary Sue, so to all that want Kim in a more weak character than I think this one might be it lol. The lakorn is giving me a ML's vibe and I'm not sure if I'm going to like it.

Step

Mrs James Ma
JK's Ele is a news. So they are popular in Thailand also and people want to see them together again yayyyy

Lol I cant believe fans are finding old pics to match it. They put lot of effort for that :)

Last edited: