KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Step

Mrs James Ma
Cant wait for that magazine. Kim's pics are very sexy. Im sure JK's pics will e hot too :p
Is this Voting for popular pair??

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
The final results for winner of OK! Magazine hasn't come out yet? Or was the first one for individual and second is for couple? I think they are going up against NY for this right?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I swear it's like they have something new every week lol. Not complaining here, the more the merrier :D

I can't wait to see it though! Kimmy looks amazing and our baby boy looks so dashing :icon12::icon12::icon12: And @AnnTfan i think we need to add a Magazine cover section now. When am I ever going to finish this project lol. And btw, do you or anyone here know what's the name of the magazine that they were main cover models for? The one where they wore the same outfits for Zzaps??

Just a little complain on the Ele Cream ad, but I wish they actually took a picture together. It's quite obvious that they took seperate shot, and then the editing people just edited them together. I understand the individual shots, but that one picture of their full bodied, they could've taken it together lol. I guess I'm complaining for the lack of interaction lol.

Are they up for some awards again??? I hope they're not up against NY. Not that I don't have faith in KimJa's fans, but it's NY!!!! Lol

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I swear it's like they have something new every week lol. Not complaining here, the more the merrier :D

I can't wait to see it though! Kimmy looks amazing and our baby boy looks so dashing :icon12::icon12::icon12: And @AnnTfan i think we need to add a Magazine cover section now. When am I ever going to finish this project lol. And btw, do you or anyone here know what's the name of the magazine that they were main cover models for? The one where they wore the same outfits for Zzaps??

Just a little complain on the Ele Cream ad, but I wish they actually took a picture together. It's quite obvious that they took seperate shot, and then the editing people just edited them together. I understand the individual shots, but that one picture of their full bodied, they could've taken it together lol. I guess I'm complaining for the lack of interaction lol.

Are they up for some awards again??? I hope they're not up against NY. Not that I don't have faith in KimJa's fans, but it's NY!!!! Lol
I think they were together taking the ele photoshoot bc that's the same hair she has in the picture of jkreturn she posted and they were both together with the hair stylist.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I think they were together taking the ele photoshoot bc that's the same hair she has in the picture of jkreturn she posted and they were both together with the hair stylist.
LOL I know. I know they were there together to shoot the ad, but what I meant was they didn't take pictures together as in they took individual shots. Does that make sense??? But still I'm happy they're getting more work together.

@Step Ahhhh! The clip above you posted! He did indeed touched her chin, like wiping her sweats or something. So cute! Why would he wiped her sweats when he was sweating so much more than she was lol. Making opportunity to have some skinship here, Mr. Ma. LOL joking, but really that's really cute :icon12::icon12::icon12:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
The final results for winner of OK! Magazine hasn't come out yet? Or was the first one for individual and second is for couple? I think they are going up against NY for this right?

ha???? isnt they only got individual vote...i dont see any couple nominations in ok magazine website...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Pooh4ever lol I really though JK would not have anymore work. Im so happy. About the magazine I think it was F4, but I will try to find and make sure

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wait JK vs NY? Lol we know NY will win already but then again its an honor that JK is able to go against NY, too cute!!
So what award is this???

Step

Mrs James Ma
@Pooh4ever I think the magazine is F3. That's a magazine for Ch3 dramas. And if JK are against NY, I think JK have a little chance of winning or coming close to that P'ek when Ka Badin aired on Pantip. He also won best actor against Nadech for Ka Badin. Nadech was also nominated for LSR I think. So I hope JK win over NY. I want to see new pair other than NY :p cos James Ma's fans are very dedicated. They made him win most popular

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think we need a sub forum for KimJa. So we can add threads under that. @sarN please create a sub forum for KimJa/JK under K-O cos we need more threads like official thread, magazine, TVC, events.

Last edited: