KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
There was an interview of Kim after the event where they asked her about some pictures they were tagged on and it seems it was inappropriate that her and mark blocked that person. Does anyone know what this is about?
I just hope it has nothing to do with James. But if it's what AnnTfan say, then that's so rude and immature. Why are they trying to ruined someone else reputation and relationship. I'm glad Kimmy's mature enough to not doubt Mark.

Chasha

sarNie Egg
@Pooh4ever
james: hey! what?
kim: no you can't go.
james: but i won!
kim: you need to transfer the money first.
james: transfer the money? how much?
mc: are you running out of money?
kim: i need money.
james: now again? like our lakorn?
kim: show me your step then i'll let you go.
mc: this game's award isn't a house and land so you don't have to be that serious.
kim: no! dance first! then you'll be allowed to go. dance as sexy as you can.
mc: kim! goood job!
kim: you cheated! you cheated!
mc: kim! you look like you got lost in him. you thought he was Mark right?
kim: noo
mc: what did james do? i didn't see that.
mc: he was turning kim around like this.
mc: but if he was Mark...
jmaes: how p'Aon?
mc: he will do like this....
james: this restaurant... oyster by Laemket and i will allow kim to try this menu.
james: ohh kim! look at this.
kim: it looks yummy! can i try this?
-- after james eating----
kim: huh? it's okay i'll be eating it at the backstage.
james: oh come on...let me feed you.
mc: look at the camera then feed oyster to kim's mouth slowly.

Step

Mrs James Ma
What happened to this thread??? I started it now it shows @doojhyo as starter of this thread?? Im confused. Sorry but I want all my posts to be moved back here cos I was the one to start this and its very special to me. I did not request anybody to move it to JK official thread.

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
What happened to this thread??? I started it now it shows @doojhyo as starter of this thread?? Im confused. Sorry but I want all my posts to be moved back here cos I was the one to start this and its very special to me. I did not request anybody to move it to JK official thread.
Check your inbox, Step.

And yeah for them as presenters of another brand!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: They look so good!!!

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
is kim under p'ae now??? wow they're going to japan together...happy me!!!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:...anybody know when they will go??next hope they get to be in honeymoon magazine photoshoot...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
is kim under p'ae now??? wow they're going to japan together...happy me!!!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:...anybody know when they will go??next hope they get to be in honeymoon magazine photoshoot...
I really want them in a honeymoon mag too hopefully P'Ae can help JK since he is supporting them a lot!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim is not under P'Ae. Her sister is still handling her queue I think. P'Ae will manage her TVC's. That's how he paired her with JMa since JMa is under P'Ae. And you said Kim only wants to work with Mark. Thats not true. There is not news about that. And Kim is very professional. If she does not have problem in doing romantic scenes with other P'eks without asking Mark, she has no problem acting with Mark also :) I think its clear now :)

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Kim is not under P'Ae. Her sister is still handling her queue I think. P'Ae will manage her TVC's. That's how he paired her with JMa since JMa is under P'Ae. And you said Kim only wants to work with Mark. Thats not true. There is not news about that. And Kim is very professional. If she does not have problem in doing romantic scenes with other P'eks without asking Mark, she has no problem acting with Mark also :) I think its clear now :)

ooo i see thanks u for the explaination...