KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The fanvid is adorable @AnnTfan I was smiling throughout. I didn't know Kim tripped at the beginning, poor thing but it looks like she was telling James she'd tripped since he didn't see it and afterward he was so protective and attentive to her. It's so cute :icon12::icon12::icon12: And that one moment where he held out his hand to help guided her into that moving cart or whatever is adorable too, because Yaya was right behind Kim but he didn't help her lol. And there's that moment where on the moving cart/thing James extended his arm for Kim to join in the group's huddle with the guys (YES! The guys! She was the only female in the huddle which was cute) and wrapped his arm around her waist as she placed her arm on his mid-back area :icon12::icon12::icon12:And of course her helping him wiped his sweat is one of my favorites. And at the end of the performance, James just approached her so casually since she was all by herself was sweet.

He seems to be really protective of her and I'm not sure if he's like that to his other n'eks but it's so cute and it just makes me fall for this boy even more.

Step

Mrs James Ma
@Pooh4ever awww I love reading your post :D Kim is James 3rd N'ek and I have not seen him like this with others. He said he had crush on his 1st N'ek but even with her he was never protective like this so I feel happy that James is different with Kim. She is really a good friend.

So many James fans noticed his behaviour with Kim and they always post clips of that. So its not just in this forum but fans in Thailand also see his protective nature with Kim :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Step Well I've seen a couple of bts clips of James with his 1st n'ek (I guess we're avoiding names here lol) and they seem to be playful and comfortable around each other but it's very different from how he interacts with Kim. With Kim, he's calm and collective but at times shy and reserved but somehow not distant from his affection to her. He's attentive in a very gentlemen-like way without stepping overboard. He glances at her to make sure she's alright and only take action when he sees she needs help. In the fanvid there's a moment when the performance was done and everyone was existing the stage, as Kim walked down the stairs, James' behind her extended his hand cupping the air around her elbow's area to make sure if anything happens he's there to catch her from her fall. It's these little moments that makes him seems so genuinely protective and attentive towards her in the most timid way. With Kim, James feels like a man despite the fact that he's a year younger than her. I find it cute.

enzek

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever awww I love reading your post :D Kim is James 3rd N'ek and I have not seen him like this with others. He said he had crush on his 1st N'ek but even with her he was never protective like this so I feel happy that James is different with Kim. She is really a good friend.

So many James fans noticed his behaviour with Kim and they always post clips of that. So its not just in this forum but fans in Thailand also see his protective nature with Kim :cheer::cheer::cheer:
so they post their observation about james towards kim on ig? i wonder if james see all that. curious with his reaction:p just hope mark don't stalk it too hehe

all these are interesting. i need to observe james ma interaction & skinship offscreen with his next n'ek after this:D

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
his hand

ok maybe he's in mor satawat mode. always trying to get some skinship even before they get married:p
There's something about a man placing his hand behind a woman's back to guide her to her destination that's so charming to me :icon12::icon12::icon12: James freakin Ma what are you doing to me lol.

enzek

sarNie Adult
they didnt aired this scene...aah soo sad :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:dont p'anne released an uncut scene...it would be great to watch the uncut version...
i think this was in ep 12 when wat & nuth had dinner in wat's mom house. satiya sleep in wat room for one night after that.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i love reading this thread...it makes me feel that i'm not the only one who thinks about kimja...i think james really likes kim...haish why dont they be like yaya-nadech...always get to do cf and event together also casted in the same lakorn..miss kimja moment soo much...:(:(

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
oo really coz i thought in ep 12 kim hair was tied in that scene..
The pic is the morning after their night at Wat's home. It's after the "you're this jealous means you love me very much, right?" scene. Mor Wat woke up first and cherished Nuth's hair and placed a kiss on her head before getting ready to go to work. It's a short scene so you might have missed it.

I don't think Nuth's hair is tied up in the scene??? I don't think Nuth ever had her hair tied up in any of her bed scenes.

I adore this thread too. And I do think James hovers a little crush on Kim, but I think he knows his limit (as in Kim's relationship with someone else) so he keeps his distance as much as possible but still he's quite attentive of her whenever she's around. It's sweet.

enzek

sarNie Adult
The pic is the morning after their night at Wat's home. It's after the "you're this jealous means you love me very much, right?" scene. Mor Wat woke up first and cherished Nuth's hair and placed a kiss on her head before getting ready to go to work. It's a short scene so you might have missed it.

I don't think Nuth's hair is tied up in the scene??? I don't think Nuth ever had her hair tied up in any of her bed scenes.

I adore this thread too. And I do think James hovers a little crush on Kim, but I think he knows his limit (as in Kim's relationship with someone else) so he keeps his distance as much as possible but still he's quite attentive of her whenever she's around. It's sweet.
not just people in this thread think like that, there's people comment in that video that think like that too:p

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
not just people in this thread think like that, there's people comment in that video that think like that too:p
It's not much a secret when everything is catch on camera, huh? I wish I can read Thai so I can read what most viewers are commenting.

Somehow I feel like these two got along quite quickly. As in before officially filming they were already quite sociable with one another. I was watching the short bts clip of Kim and James Ji's new lakorn and I sense awkwardness from the two, but from the get go, Kim and James Ma didn't seem to be awkward at all. I believe James Ji calls Kim "Pee" lol and both James' are the same age so it's quite funny. I wonder if James Ji will eventually drop the P' and call Kim as Kim like James Ma. So many James' in this post :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I can't be the only one who has been replaying the honeymoon episode, right? Like most of you girls, I was in love with KimBarry pairing. But boy KimJa pairing got me over the moon! Sigh...KimBarry hasn't even pair up again yet. I don't dare want to wait for KimJa. I don't even watch Thai lakorn that much anymore. I only try to catch Kim's lakorns the most unless Yaya, Mark, or Nadech has interesting upcoming lakorns. I watch James' lakorn also depending on the story line. But I think I have now become a true James Ma's fan, so more than likely I'll tune in for his next lakorns also unless it's god awful boring.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I can't be the only one who has been replaying the honeymoon episode, right? Like most of you girls, I was in love with KimBarry pairing. But boy KimJa pairing got me over the moon! Sigh...KimBarry hasn't even pair up again yet. I don't dare want to wait for KimJa. I don't even watch Thai lakorn that much anymore. I only try to catch Kim's lakorns the most unless Yaya, Mark, or Nadech has interesting upcoming lakorns. I watch James' lakorn also depending on the story line. But I think I have now become a true James Ma's fan, so more than likely I'll tune in for his next lakorns also unless it's god awful boring.
you're not the only one who did that hahaha. Satiya honeymoon is one of the top sweetest honeymoon scene I ever watch in lakorn. Free from crazy som/ som's dad/ Gina/ nuth stubbornness/ dramatic thing to interrupt satiya lovey dovey moment. There were many kisses too. But then of course they need to give us crazy som & her dad in action nonstop after that *sigh*

The romantic part in PCKNMCPW are quite good to me. they just need to tone down the villain part bit more coz for sure i'm not watching this lakorn for them:BangHead: surprisingly, i also like the ending after watching it with sub. Minus the nuth stubbornness, wat get injured again & again and som annoying scene of course LOL

many people get annoyed with nuth stubbornness towards wat until the end including me but when she chasing after wat & stay with him on the island kinda redeem her character for me:) nuth jealous part at the end also is my favourite coz i'm gonna be like that too if i have such a gorgeous & nice husband:p so when i rewatch, usually i rewatch honeymoon & final episode starting from wat get conscious until the end scenes. that the best part for me:love: but i admit i a bit disappointed coz they don't give us Satiya willing scene again at the end. Wat's good gene shouldn't be wasted!willing|babysw:naughty2:

i wonder what scenes that get cut out to make this lakorn only enough for 15 episodes. if it som & the villain scenes i'm verryy glad about it but i'm sure there some Satiya scenes too:crybaby2:

in his next lakorn james ma will acts with margie in akom, mint chalida in Sai Tarn Hua Jai & mew in chaat seur pan mungkorn. ok i just realised that all his three next n'eks have M in their name LOLOL

from all 3 i'm excited with akom the most coz james character gonna be bad guy after something bad happen to his family. he and margie were couple in that lakorn before that incident. margie is a doctor in this hehe

doctor is my ambition when i still in school before i know that they have to involve with the corpse:confused::risas3: but their white coats looks so cool to me:p sorry for the long babbling. this what happen when you love this thread:p

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omgosh I agree with all you!
I stopped stalking couples off screen after KA, but i'm constantly stalking Kimja to see if I notice more about their off screen chemistry. Honestly I think its weird how Kim doesn't really post any pics of them together, i thought she disliked him or something but when I saw Fancams they got a long so well. Makes me confused.
I think if MK wasn't together Kimja would be promoted as koojin hehe (sorry mk shippers, i am not intending to offend anyone) . Im so glad yall see how James is around Kimmy, I don't know if he does this with Matt and Mint.

@Pooh4ever James Ma and Yaya are pretty close I was so surprised he didn't help yaya. Maybe kimmy is so clumsy haha. ❤❤❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEk0urarxJ0/
Kimmy lets go but he waves for her to go to him still lol

At 3:14 its like James Ma's world stopped. He looks so interested in kimmy.

Uff im too crazy for them

IMG_20160616_214634.jpg
Cr: bung_lakorn3
This makes me want Kimja to be a real family, soooo bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ame

enzek

sarNie Adult
Omgosh I agree with all you!
I stopped stalking couples off screen after KA, but i'm constantly stalking Kimja to see if I notice more about their off screen chemistry. Honestly I think its weird how Kim doesn't really post any pics of them together, i thought she disliked him or something but when I saw Fancams they got a long so well. Makes me confused.
I think if MK wasn't together Kimja would be promoted as koojin hehe (sorry mk shippers, i am not intending to offend anyone) . Im so glad yall see how James is around Kimmy, I don't know if he does this with Matt and Mint.

@Pooh4ever James Ma and Yaya are pretty close I was so surprised he didn't help yaya. Maybe kimmy is so clumsy haha. ❤❤❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEk0urarxJ0/
Kimmy lets go but he waves for her to go to him still lol

At 3:14 its like James Ma's world stopped. He looks so interested in kimmy.

Uff im too crazy for them

View attachment 907
Cr: bung_lakorn3
This makes me want Kimja to be a real family, soooo bad.
kim is friendly & easygoing, she talk to him while holding his shoulder like in the video & let him lean on her shoulder like Step siggie:love:

so maybe that's why james become easily comfortable with her.

LOL at your last words. beware of mark's spies ROFL

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
kim is friendly & easygoing, talk to him while holding his shoulder like in the video & let him lean on her shoulder like Step siggie:love:

so maybe that's why james become easily comfortable with her.

LOL at your last words. beware of mark's spies ROFL
Haha, sorry to mark fan's but this is kimja's thread.