KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
A bit off topic but anybody know if Margie has a boyfriend or not?

I'm gonna observe James interaction with Margie off screenwhile they shooting their lakorn, akom together. Is it same with how he's with kimmy hmmm

yes margie already has a boyfiriend..if i'm not mistaken her boyfriend name pok something...u can check on her ig..she always posted pics of the two of them together

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Around 29:32

James Ma talks about his co stars :icon12::icon12:

Mint: I have to thanks to her for being my first pairing and teaching me how to work in this entertainment and lakorn, she's very concentrated to her work, Narak and always lively

Matt: She's intelligent and teach me many things and support me and also help each other

Kimberley:cheer:: The truth is I have been impressed with her since her first lakorn because i felt that this N'ek is very pretty I haven't seen N'ek with international style before so i like her, and...when i met her the first time till today She have been the same to me, Friendly (he really talk about her a lot lol). If there is anything that happens, she will speak it out directly complain or point the finger to face, the good thing is she is really good friend, If have anything, we will talk and tell to each other.

Margie: She has straight power (active)

Eunjung: We have movie together and talk in English

Credits to my friend MonaJuang !!

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Ok thanks. so all james ma n'eks so far are in relationship. I wonder if he will act with single actress one day or are there no single actress available anymore LOL

But i'm sure guy like him can has a girlfriend if he want . Maybe he's just not finding the girl yet or maybe he's already fall for a girl but can't court her... oppsss;)

isnt his nang ek mint chalida and matt peeranee are single....

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i
Around 29:32

James Ma talks about his co stars :icon12::icon12:

Mint: I have to thanks to her for being my first pairing and teaching me how to work in this entertainment and lakorn, she's very concentrated to her work, Narak and always lively

Matt: She's intelligent and teach me many things and support me and also help each other

Kimberley:cheer:: The truth is I have been impressed with her since her first lakorn because i felt that this N'ek is very pretty I haven't seen N'ek with international style before so i like her, and...when i met her the first time till today She have been the same to me, Friendly (he really talk about her a lot lol). If there is anything that happens, she will speak it out directly complain or point the finger to face, the good thing is she is really good friend, If have anything, we will talk and tell to each other.

Margie: She has straight power (active)

Eunjung: We have movie together and talk in English

Credits to my friend MonaJuang !!

is it just me that feel when james talking about kim suddenly he becomes cheerful and smiling sooo much....

enzek

sarNie Adult
Thanks for translation @AnnTfan!

Very pretty & has international aura? That what i feel when watching Kim too! And yeah he talk a lot about her. Is that a sign or what? Fanboying moment LOL

".....so I like her....."
Oh boy I read it many times to decipher the meaning

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thanks for translation @AnnTfan!

Very pretty & has international aura? That what i feel when watching Kim too! And yeah he talk a lot about her. Is that a sign or what? Fanboying moment LOL

".....so I like her....."
Oh boy I read it many times to decipher the meaning
Yes thanks to my thai friend for helping us.
Is jma dropping hints rolf

enzek

sarNie Adult
Yes thanks to my thai friend for helping us.
Is jma dropping hints rolf
Dropping the hint or maybe slip of the tongue hehehe

He feel impress with her since her first lakorn. It like get to be friend with your crush actress LOL

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation :thumbup: When they mentioned Kim he was so happy and eager to talk about her, and his description of her is the lengthiest. So cute. He not only described her personality but he included her overall physique that he finds charming. He didn't included the other n'eks physique :p Again not only does James like Kim's overall personality but he definitely find Kim really pretty too ;)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
My friend said he calls Kimmy "kaw" its a term to use if you are really close friends or boyfriend and girlfriend :love:
In one of the interview he said "kaw sorry"

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The cute fight at the end of the clip above is like a replicate of the ending of PCKNMCPW lol The slap and how James reacted and the grabbing of the wrists.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Song Translation

"Really worried, please take good care of yourself.

Even if we're apart from each other my heart still follows you

Don't sleep late at night.

You need to eat breakfast and be careful when you travel to far far place.

If you feel sleepy while driving, stop the car and take a nap

I'm here doing my best everyday,

I go to bed early every night because i will meet you in my dreams and i'll never forget

My heart keep asking every time "Do you miss me, my dear?

I miss you everyday. How much do you miss me? Every minute.

Tell me loudly because it will make me have a good dream

Soon there will be the time that we were dreaming of and it will be the time that we belong together.

But today i look at the stars and think of your eyes."

Credits to MonaJuang

Feel like its James Ma's message to Kimmy.