KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Kit757

sarNie Egg
@Kit757 Welcome, I'm glad you joined us, I am a kimmy fan too but now I'm starting to become a jma fan too.

Wow, James Ma's ideal type is Aum P. I didn't expect that, he seems to like someone mature, sweet, and funny (like kimmy). Haha but yes I agree you may have an ideal type but when you fall, you fall.
Where did you guys read that JMA had a crush on his first nang ek and how he stopped being into her? I feel like he does treat her like a younger sister and his 2nd n'ek like an older sister.
Awww tq for the warm welcome..and I'm glad to be here too.. James Ma is cute..and funny too..and I love how he interacts with Kimmy Off screen..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Awww tq for the warm welcome..and I'm glad to be here too.. James Ma is cute..and funny too..and I love how he interacts with Kimmy Off screen..
Yes i love their off screen moments too. I wonder if James Ma FC thinks the same way.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
James Ma was very awkward with Kim in the beginning. James Ji was better atleast he was interacting with Kim in their BTS clips (JJ was nervous though :p). In an old BTS (first few BTS) Kim was standing between James and Pop. James was soooo shy. Kim used to ask him questions like how much money he has borrowed but he was shy to even look at her properly. It took him like 2, 3 months to be comfortable with her. And thats actually very less compared to how much time he took with his other co stars. I cant believe now he is so protective of her and even remembers her first lakorn's character name Mor Nam :D

And guys James type of girl is someone independent and sexy. He said Aum P is his ideal girl. Shy guy and his type is Aum P :nut::nut::nut:

i watch the bts...i still thinks jj is awkward with kim...mybe he's trying to put distance with kim coz jj is close with mark

Kit757

sarNie Egg
Yes i love their off screen moments too. I wonder if James Ma FC thinks the same way.
Of course they do..I guess☺. That's why they keep on posting Kimja's pictures and even edit it and post it via instagram..hahaha seems like everybody missess them so much!

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
@Kit757 Welcome, I'm glad you joined us, I am a kimmy fan too but now I'm starting to become a jma fan too.

Wow, James Ma's ideal type is Aum P. I didn't expect that, he seems to like someone mature, sweet, and funny (like kimmy). Haha but yes I agree you may have an ideal type but when you fall, you fall.
Where did you guys read that JMA had a crush on his first nang ek and how he stopped being into her? I feel like he does treat her like a younger sister and his 2nd n'ek like an older sister.
for me kim is sexy....she's voluptious not like other actress which is skinny..maybe james thought that kim is sexy hehee:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Of course they do..I guess☺. That's why they keep on posting Kimja's pictures and even edit it and post it via instagram..hahaha seems like everybody missess them so much!
Yes my friend pointed out how JMA fc is still posting about Kimja, even Anne still does too. I'm so glad Kimja's lakorn is a success

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
for me kim is sexy....she's voluptious not like other actress which is skinny..maybe james thought that kim is sexy hehee:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
I agree Kim also got toner too everytime I watch Kimja's love scenes I feel like Jma is soooo into it, i don't know if its just me. Feel like his acting get really good. Haha

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I dont want fan wars anymore so avoided the name :p and you mentioned all the difference here. An international fan of JMa had mentioned what you have said here in her IG. Its like everyone is noticing same thing about him :D
Oh wow! Really? Do you know the name of the IG? I would love to read more thoughts and opinions on KimJa.

James seems to be completely booked this year with three different dramas under his belt, but I'm most excited for him and Mew. I have fallen in love with her after TRKJ and think she'll look super cute next to James tall physique lol.

As for ideal type, it's something that's not consistent. And there's a saying that goes something like, "you don't always end up with the one's you fascinate." And I think Kim has a little bit of Aum P. in her, she's mature and gorgeously elegant, and her body now a days is glamorous and sexy (Kim can totally be sexy if she wants too). But Kim comes with a bonus of being super cute, dorky, and outgoing too. She really is a full package though. And I think James like the cute side of her more, in the interviews I've seen of them (well the ones that are eng sub that is) he often mentioned how cute "Narak" Kim is. One of his most memorial or favorite scene included how cute he thought she was when he playfully not allowing her to eat. He mentioned specifically how adorable her facial expression was.

As for awkwardness, they had a little interaction moment in one of ch3 calendar signing event before the drama was even announced, so I thought they were already quite friendly and comfortable with one another. I think it was this event that sparked a huge interest of wanting KimJa to be put into a drama together among fans of both sides, which eventually did happened. I don't know, maybe they already met before the event.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
PicsArt_06-17-09.12.50.jpg PicsArt_06-17-09.10.54.jpg
Wow James calls Yaya, P'yaya. I remember Kim didn't go to James graduation and I was sook upset, I just saw his caption earlier this week. Wonder why Kim didn't go since Yaya was at the same event as her.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
As for awkwardness, they had a little interaction moment in one of ch3 calendar signing event before the drama was even announced, so I thought they were already quite friendly and comfortable with one another. I think it was this event that sparked a huge interest of wanting KimJa to be put into a drama together among fans of both sides, which eventually did happened. I don't know, maybe they already met before the event.
Didn't they meet in 2013 thats why Kim wanted to work with him?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Didn't they meet in 2013 thats why Kim wanted to work with him?
She did mentioned it in the Today Show, but I'm not sure. I only got into lakorn in the end of 2013 so I really don't know much before then lol.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Actually I want to see bts video of this lakorn kiss scene just like korean dramas. Kimja kiss not just once in this lakorn. Wonder how many takes they did for the kiss scenes & how their reaction bts especially james hehe

enzek

sarNie Adult
A bit off topic but anybody know if Margie has a boyfriend or not?

I'm gonna observe James interaction with Margie off screenwhile they shooting their lakorn, akom together. Is it same with how he's with kimmy hmmm

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

I'm gonna observe James interaction with Margie off screenwhile they shooting their lakorn, akom together. Is it same with how he's with kimmy hmmm
Yes Margie has a bf, I heard they dated for quite some time now.

Kit757

sarNie Egg

Yes, Margie has a boyfriend..Pokmindset if I'm not mistaken his instagram..he's a rapper and comes from a wealthy family too.

enzek

sarNie Adult
AnnTfan post: 1183500 said:
Yes Margie has a bf, I heard they dated for quite some time now.
Ok thanks. so all james ma n'eks so far are in relationship. I wonder if he will act with single actress one day or are there no single actress available anymore LOL

But i'm sure guy like him can has a girlfriend if he want . Maybe he's just not finding the girl yet or maybe he's already fall for a girl but can't court her... oppsss;)

Last edited: