KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Malika.chaima

sarNie Egg
Hi there i'm new here i'm fan of Kimberly and MK but i also ship james ma and kim hhhh i'm in love with them even if i didn't watch their drama yet i watched MVs about the drama and their interviews and their projects together and i'm going to watch their drama as soon as i finish the lakorn i'm watching right now because i prefer watch a drama at once not mixing two
I'm so happy thst i found this forum about them :love::icon12:

Princesa

sarNie Egg
I’m getting inspired to write a story based on Kimmy and James ma ship, and Mark prin, but I won’t use their names of course because I don’t know much about their lives or the thai culture

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
I’m getting inspired to write a story based on Kimmy and James ma ship, and Mark prin, but I won’t use their names of course because I don’t know much about their lives or the thai culture
Please do share your story with us :)

Me too approve Kimmy with James Ma :p sorry Mark baby ❤

Princesa

sarNie Egg
Not sure if anyone posted this video but the way he throws her on the bed is hot and the way they look at each other makes me think of sexual tension.

They are both great actors and I can see Kimmy in a Western movie

adif

~$m!£€~♡
Hi... Anyone here? I heard that they make comeback with new drama.. is it true?
Yes, they are..lakorn name Song Saneaha..produce by maker group. Screenshot_2019-04-10-16-56-35-1.png
Fitting last month
Screenshot_2019-05-23-21-22-47-1.png
Shooting second day yesterday.

And, kim will play twin in this lakorn.

Malika.chaima

sarNie Egg
Hi there wanna ask if the producer of their new drama is kim "ex-boyfriend" (if we can call him that bcz they weren't really in a relationship just they were getting to know each other in order to see if they can be in a relationship) so is it him ?

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Hi there wanna ask if the producer of their new drama is kim "ex-boyfriend" (if we can call him that bcz they weren't really in a relationship just they were getting to know each other in order to see if they can be in a relationship) so is it him ?
You can see the discussion here.

Zen G

sarNie Egg
It's very timely that I got to watch When a Man Loves a Woman because James and Kim are reuniting on a new project!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't care about watching Kim's projects because I was fixated with Mark and Yaya. Yep, I know!

The poster muse used with that lakorn just attracted me to watch the drama, like calling me to watch it, like telling me it's a good drama. And it was!

Count me in to this KIMJA koojin fans club!