kimberley TVC

twister02

M♥K
but i think it's not her it's a professional belly dancer i don't think kim can do it :lol: i need to see the fully body shot

but the rest the shaking dance is her

why you didn't like the concept i find it very funny and entertaining :lol:

i too watched it a loot planed to do some gif tomorrow from it :D
I think it was her :lol: It's not that complicated. I think Kim can do it.

Anyways, yes, I don't like the overall concept of setting beauty standards and how being fat makes you less. I know the product is about not getting fat because it has low calorie, low sugar :lol: but I like their previous concept in which Kim associated some exercise and eating healthy foods while using the product to achieve the body you want plus the importance of having a good figure in entertainment business and not just because of some beauty standards.

Sorry for me being grumpy :lol: but Kim is beautiful in the tvc so I still enjoyed it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think it was her :lol: It's not that complicated. I think Kim can do it.

Anyways, yes, I don't like the overall concept of setting beauty standards and how being fat makes you less. I know the product is about not getting fat because it has low calorie, low sugar :lol: but I like their previous concept in which Kim associated some exercise and eating healthy foods while using the product to achieve the body you want plus the importance of having a good figure in entertainment business and not just because of some beauty standards.

Sorry for me being grumpy :lol: but Kim is beautiful in the tvc so I still enjoyed it.
absolutely agreeeee clap you in that and shake your hand cause i totaly believe especially lately not just about star thing or industry but as human soul beauty is muuchhhhh more important than the outside beauty and label being beauty in how slim you are or fat

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

dangerouuuuss eyes wooooow my favorite piece of art

shake baby shake , i was shaking to yesterday in one of my cousin's wedding :lol:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling

I agree with you, I'm very conflicted by this advertisement. On the one hand Kimberley is so very gorgeous but on the other it's disappointing that it's such a shallow thing. Also I'm Indian, and they've mixed up Middle eastern settings and north Indian clothes with weird English music which is a little tacky and somewhat offensive? They also seem to be mocking the fact that Indian TV actresses have a bit of a belly. India hasn't gotten the skinny obsession as bad as Thailand.
But still so very beautiful :love:she did look quite Indian when she began before she lost weight and became fairer.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@NongS for that exact reason i wanted kim int he indian industry cause i ow by a fact thye won't judge her look as the thai did to her witch i love , awesome to see a feedback from and indian fan :thumbup::thumbup:

if you can choose witch indian actor you would love to see kim act with

twister02

M♥K
I agree with you, I'm very conflicted by this advertisement. On the one hand Kimberley is so very gorgeous but on the other it's disappointing that it's such a shallow thing. Also I'm Indian, and they've mixed up Middle eastern settings and north Indian clothes with weird English music which is a little tacky and somewhat offensive? They also seem to be mocking the fact that Indian TV actresses have a bit of a belly. India hasn't gotten the skinny obsession as bad as Thailand.
But still so very beautiful :love:she did look quite Indian when she began before she lost weight and became fairer.
I thought I was the only one who think that it's quite offensive for the Indian community. Glad to hear it straight from an Indian. I don't know why they even think about this concept. :lol: Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Yes, Kim really looked like an Indian when she was a little bit chubby. When I first saw her, I remembered saying to myself, "is she half Indian?" :lol:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
@NongS for that exact reason i wanted kim int he indian industry cause i ow by a fact thye won't judge her look as the thai did to her witch i love , awesome to see a feedback from and indian fan :thumbup::thumbup:

if you can choose witch indian actor you would love to see kim act with
Ooh yes that's interesting! She'd do well here :) Shahid Kapoor or a young Shah Rukh Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Vicky Kaushal, Aditya Roy Kapoor maybe. On TV there is Nakuul Mehta, Gautam Rode, Arjun Bijlani but our TV shows can be a bit crazy :fighting3:. But tbh our good stars are a bit too old for her and there's too much nepotism :(
I would love it if she went into movies! Like good independent films. With Sunny etc.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I thought I was the only one who think that it's quite offensive for the Indian community. Glad to hear it straight from an Indian. I don't know why they even think about this concept. :lol: Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Yes, Kim really looked like an Indian when she was a little bit chubby. When I first saw her, I remembered saying to myself, "is she half Indian?" :lol:
I'm torn between being flattered they thought of an Indian theme and being mildly offended. But then it's kinda hilarious too.
I think they've had a lot of Korean influence and this is fresh. Plus Kim does look lovely in that style. It's those huge eyes and thick hair! She has a very versatile look. I wish I had mixed genes so I could be a chameleon :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ooh yes that's interesting! She'd do well here :) Shahid Kapoor or a young Shah Rukh Khan, Farhan Akhtar, Vicky Kaushal, Aditya Roy Kapoor maybe. On TV there is Nakuul Mehta, Gautam Rode, Arjun Bijlani but our TV shows can be a bit crazy :fighting3:. But tbh our good stars are a bit too old for her and there's too much nepotism :(
I would love it if she went into movies! Like good independent films. With Sunny etc.
i like shahid kapoor

so are you saying the indian entertainment industry is worst than the thai entertainment industry ?

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Well the Indian entertainment industry is huge! There are besides Bollywood (Hindi movies), atleast 6 major regional language industries, which are sometimes much better than Bollywood, especially Malalayam, Bengali and Marathi movies. They can be really superb.
Our Hindi TV industry is not so great. They start with good scripts and a lot of good talent but then they stretch it out for years and basically ruin it. Thai TV has some passionate people, like P'Off, P'Anne and P'Nok Chatchai. I was really impressed by Panyachon Kon Krua, Kom Faek and Rak Nakara.
The thing is it would be so much harder for anyone to become a superstar in India because the competition is so fierce. And some great roles are snagged by star children like Ranbir or Alia Bhatt. Kim because she's a superstar in Thailand she can pick good roles but here she would have to do so much to get a chance and then most likely it will be some silly role in a commercial film, (like Yaya's Vogue America appearance had her wearing some really unflattering clothes).
So overall I'd say our entertainment industry is better in terms of diversity and roles for women and body image but since Kim is already at the top, she can achieve much more there !
Sorry for such a long answer !

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@NongS wish our talk has a chance to become a reality but let's be real at this point there is no sign kim can go internationally due to as you said the lack of diversity and creativity in the thai industry i really truly wish if kim was in the turkish industry or the indian industry i know the competition is SOOOO FIERECE in those industry 1000% more fierce than the thai industry but i want to see kim do her all and given some new script in that different culture who has different standards than the thai people i want to see her be competitive there i feel she is not competitive in the thai industry due she is too friendly and roles goes to people who has more connection and has more powerful management you know, anyway it was good to see kim in a theme of a different culture it suited her so well and she can easily pass as an indian if she want

Reactions: Ele

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
@NongS wish our talk has a chance to become a reality but let's be real at this point there is no sign kim can go internationally due to as you said the lack of diversity and creativity in the thai industry i really truly wish if kim was in the turkish industry or the indian industry i know the competition is SOOOO FIERECE in those industry 1000% more fierce than the thai industry but i want to see kim do her all and given some new script in that different culture who has different standards than the thai people i want to see her be competitive there i feel she is not competitive in the thai industry due she is too friendly and roles goes to people who has more connection and has more powerful management you know, anyway it was good to see kim in a theme of a different culture it suited her so well and she can easily pass as an indian if she want
Yes you're right, the Thai industry favours other people, particularly Nadech and Yaya, they have roles written for them. But in the end Kim will grow more as an actress because she gets a variety of roles and she does well no matter what. She's versatile, that is why I like her and Mark, they are actors first, stars second. Plus she gets to do what she loves, that's a big privilege :)
It was a pleasure seeing her with this look !

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in 7 days 1 M more ,

7.5 M and the count continue this for sure will be a very memorable historical AD in kim's career not sure if this can happen again

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2018.09.02-13-05-57.png

ps : i took a screen shot before this by 5 min and the view where 7.496 M in 5 min it went to 7.502 i guess te indian concept made it WILLLLLLD as we know india is a laaaaarge population

@NongS do you agree with me ?