Kimberley from ch3 and her bf Jet has lower their status to be just friend

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Kim says its not because of third hands like Mark P. or anything but she says it time factors. I just hope we don't find out later that Mark and Kim have something to hide.

Hmm...maybe they just want to concentrate on their careers first. Or, maybe they don't want people assuming that just because she is dating this guy, she gets a lot of works.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Mark p already came out and say that there is no way for him and kim to b more than pee nong ..lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
There's some hope for me as a MK fan ♡♡ we have to see.

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
I hope Kim takes her time and focuses on her work before getting into another relationship. Otherwise, she will receive a lot of bashing and criticism.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I feel sad to say this but I believe it is over Mark. Not that Mark is a third hand directly, but because their text message scandal caused a drift in Kim and Jett's relationship. They seem to just be at different times in their lives. It just didn't match up. Some people said Kim is still all smiles. That's because she's an entertainer and it's her personality. What Miranda Lambert's song says hide your crazy and start acting like a lady. That's exactly what Kim is doing.
This is all my opinion.. no facts in here.

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
I believe that the Kim received roles because of talent not because she was in a relationship with a producer. For instance, Anne personally chose Kim to star in her first lakorn she produced because she saw potential. If she lacked talent and has not improved to this day, I would definitely doubt their relationship and would wonder if Kim was using Jett as a stepping stone. After all, she did star in some major roles.

Aside from that I wonder why Jett has not come forth and released any statement on their relationship. Kim seems to be taking a lot of heat for it.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Kim has had 6 lakorns so far and 4 of them are with Maker Group/Maker Y which those lakorns didn't require any auditions so I think anyone can put two and two together and logically assume that her relationship with Jett plays a big part in her career. She's also lucky that both Yaya and Janie weren't available for Punya Chon Khon Krua and Raeng Pratana or else she wouldn't have been casted. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm..all I know is that Mark is still being very supportive of Kim.  They were at a CH3 concert last night/yesterday outside of BKK, and both were still very close and friendly.  No hiding or faking of any sort.  Fanclub came and supported them wholeheartedly! Mark received a HUGE bouquet of roses, 100+ red roses for support and Kim got gifts from fanclubs too!

As for Kim and Jet, all I can say is that love has to be mutual.  If you can't mutually love someone, then don't force yourself because the person end up hurting is none other than yourself!  Kim is a talented actress! She doesn't use "look" to sell, but people notice her through acting!  In all her lakorn, she will BLOW you away as the Best Actress in the young generation! She can cry and convince you in every character she plays!! So please, Jett has no influence in her acting whatsoever!  Her acting is her own!  Just because Maker Y and Group adore her for all these years doesn't mean she should "commit" to Jett.  Please, don't make feel sorry for anyone here.  Jett is probably a great/friendly person but please don't hold a girl down nor blame her because she can't love you!  I think Kim is very grateful of p'Ja and p'Jett but being grateful to someone doesn't you should romantically love them!

Kim is still one of the better actresses out there, with or without Maker Y or Group, her acting will still be strong.  She still has a long career ahead of her. I'm sure she will build her career in many years to come.  su su Kim! :heart:

As for PCKK, I thought Anne had always wanted Mark and Kim, never heard of neither Yaya or Janie being offered the role? Maybe someone with valid information can refresh memories here.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
To each and eveyone, i respect each and all oppinion...ppls have many different view and many different thought so i dont blame u guys :) . Kim and Jet (to me) relationship was never really unclear. Throughout da whole time, yes she dating but i always felt tat she singal lol... Kim always come out and say, "we are still studying one and another" or like this one time a new reported ask, "is it da point were you call him bf" she even reply, "not yet, still studying". I personally think tat Kim and Jet relationship is a opened up relationship which they are free to see anyone.

About Mark being da 3rd party, i dont think so. Being close, too close doesnt mean there something going on.

Kim using Jet as a stepping stone?? Oh tat i dont know. But as fat i know, maker y or group like using their own bias and just need channel 3 green light. If ch.3 say "no" than it a "NO" if it say "yes" than it a "YES". Example before samee was going to start filmin, maker j want Kim with Great but ch.3 say no and they end up with Preem who is now maker group new favorite...she too have also start in most of her lakorn with mark group :) :)

And Daisy, wat hsdsfan meant was tat before reang pratana, da role was oringally given to Janie along side with Aum Atichart. Since da two werent available, p'aew past it on to his second choice, Nadech & Kim :) but about punya chon kon krua, Ann have set her eyes on MK but when a report ask about Yaya, she say she would love to work with Yaya but her schedule is pack...tat want i remember way back in 2012 :p

Like i say i respect each and everyone oppinion :) :) please respect mine :thanks:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
hsdsfan said:
Kim has had 6 lakorns so far and 4 of them are with Maker Group/Maker Y which those lakorns didn't require any auditions so I think anyone can put two and two together and logically assume that her relationship with Jett plays a big part in her career. She's also lucky that both Yaya and Janie weren't available for Punya Chon Khon Krua and Raeng Pratana or else she wouldn't have been casted. 
For PCKK , Ann clearly stated that she wanted Kim to play. I don't know anything about Yaya. I just know Ann said she would like to work with her later on. I don't know if your comment was also meant to be rude.But as a Kim fan i'm just trying to point out that why does Kim breaking up with Jett or in this case "lowering" their status such a big issue. I see a lot of potential in kim and like all fans I dream of MK together. Its normal every fan base cheer on a couple to date. I can't just say Jett is a part of her getting lakorns because i don't know and I don't care, i just like Kim thats all.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
hsdsfan said:

hsdsfan,
Yes, Kim is Maker Group's favorite, but Kim has talent. People love her not because she has alot of lakorns. She could've just failed all those roles given to her, but she didn't. Like Koo Gum, Richie had the most popular actor at that time. Nadech. He also had skills that many people acknowledge. It was a great script that had been remade over years. She failed to deliver the character. She had everything going for her. Kim on another hand had a great script, great actor, and in Raeng Pradtana she delivered. I didn't watch Punya Chon Kon Krua, but from what I heard it was great. She had P'Anne coaching her and she could've just let those advice go in one ear out the other, but she picked it up. She worked hard. So if Maker Group didn't queue her up I'm positive another production would have. I think Maker Group had the privilege to queue  Kim because of Jett. So it could have been the other way around. 

Also I would had love to see Yaya in Raeng Pradtana just because I love Yadech.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree with you guys daisy, anntfan and bella. I do not care about Kim's personal issues such as bf's because that doesn't matter. She can date anyone and breakup with anyone she chooses, i will still support her because it's her acting abilities and personality that counts. Some people like to doo took gurn pai and say that she only got those roles, in which we all can clearly see she has surpassed in expectations, because of Jett and that she has connections, but if she weren't talented herself she would've never gotten this far. Kimmy will always have me on her side supporting her no matter what.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I think Jett and Kim's relationship was real. It's just, the relationship was never like the notebook, where they were madly in love. It was more like, she's pretty, he's handsome, we have the same goals and dreams. So much in common, let's date. Just like her newest lakorn, Jett was Khun Tin for her. The perfect guy. But as time progresses she realized she doesn't want the same thing she did however long ago. Same for Jett. I wouldn't doubt he didn't love her. Kim knew his whole family, of course he loved her to a degree. He grew up and wanted someone different. 
I do think Kim and Mark have feelings for each other because of closeness. But whether they will pursue it is on them. I don't want them to because I'm Mteam Bias, but someone's lifelong partner is not something I like to choose for others.

Again this is all my opinion.
I think this way because I have grown out of relationship. Not that there was anything wrong with the relationship, but I just didn't feel the same way anymore. Sometimes it was mutual and at times it was hard to leave because I felt guilty. When someone has done nothing wrong and they love you so much, it's so hard to leave. No one wants to be the bad guy. This is a lifelong decision we're deciding, it's best to make the right choice.