Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim is killing it in Milan right now! :worship2: Loving all her looks so far, I hope she gets to attend more fashion weeks in the future.
i'm not a big fan of fashion week and i honestly was surprised kim was invited cause she is not always the first choice of the organizer so who know when she will be invited again but i'm happy for kim cause i know she love fashion and she love designing and maybe one day she will create her brand line so this is for sure a happy opportunity for her and she looked powerful and elegant

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
i'm not a big fan of fashion week and i honestly was surprised kim was invited cause she is not always the first choice of the organizer so who know when she will be invited again but i'm happy for kim cause i know she love fashion and she love designing and maybe one day she will create her brand line so this is for sure a happy opportunity for her and she looked powerful and elegant
I'm so happy she got this opportunity, keeping my fingers-crossed that it becomes a regular thing.