Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Peace, My prettiest girl.. I can't begin to tell you how much I miss you, your posts and the vibes. Partly I blame myself (for not being active) and the other half I blame Kim (for not being regular at events :nut: ). Miss you dearly, my dearest girl!
I didn't like the concept either. Reason is exactly what you said but yeah, I let it go this once for Kimmy hehe
the sweeeetest as always :icon12: :icon12: it would be sooo amazing if you can be more active :cheer: and yes *sigh* kim's event are not that often she 80% filming in her schedule

Ah, I wish to be active again before Kim's next lakorn airs. I soooo want to spam with you, Peace. Kim is celebrating 8M views too. I checked her stories just now hehe
she has the right to celebrate and i can't wait to celebrate the 10 M soon , it something that won't happen twice in her career so special to her fist time having an ad that will reach 10 M in 2 months only

I have noticed recently that Mark started to "like" more & more kids, parenting pics lately on IG. It excites me suddenly. Like he is hinting at something. Gosh! The wait for that fairytale event... longest wait indeed :nut:
calm down girl it's still way to that he just started preparing for his new drama with anne , there is no way a fairy day will happen before 2 years from now at least , booo me for being too realistic :p :pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is my favorite turkish song and it just made falllll in love with this MV and oohhh GOD i ca never cure from kim's charm waaaaaaaa i turn and turn and turn the world but ahhhh this actress is just SPECIIALLLLL to me of course
lovveeee loveeeee

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm not a fan of fashion event at all , but as a kim fan i 'm happy she will be happy in something she love witch is design and fashion , i wonder who invited her to this fashion week
kimmy_kimberleyofp_40246085_245282792819587_8366633223211303422_n.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel so hyped for her after reading her interview i'm like she is indeed my all time favorite human/star evvveeerr my number one actress around the world and the most gorgeous peice of art and i just can't :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
screenshot-www.centralpremiere.com-2018.09.10-20-40-51.png screenshot-www.centralpremiere.com-2018.09.10-20-42-49.png

apinya_piak11_41096907_877147685827168_54648077966046125_n.jpg spycool_tukta_40974134_2152584325068066_1711284045427520918_n.jpg

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Kim said "Acting can be challenging, and there are some roles that I want to play but haven't had the chance to. I also haven't been in a movie."

So Kim really likes to been an actress. She wants to challenge some roles, but she has no chance to do it yet. She also wants to star in a movie. I hope her wishes can be realized, because that are also my wishes. Watching Kim's performance is a very happy thing , i love it. :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@koadadai i agreeeeeeeee

maybe if she was able to be free from ch3 she an have better opportuniyt to play the character she want , cause right now i'm in a big dislike to ch3 if it wasn't for kim i wouldn't care for their productions

but i will keep waiting and keep hoping one day i will see kim in a role where the story is all about her character no side character no consumed story and for the movie still waiting and hoping for an ananda/kim work

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the most sweeettttt cute and just charming human/star in my eyes :love::love::love::love: it's so easy to makes her feel happy just give her a delicious food and she will foget the world :lol:
DnD76O4UYAIqlX7.jpg DnD76O4UYAEJFkO.jpg DnD76O4V4AA80fB.jpg DnD76O4VAAE8Ofs.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel attacked those eyes this stare good luck to any man who will have to look straight to them if i was mark i would be supperrr jealous of anyone that has to look at her in the eyes woooooooooooooooooow hot hoootttt just the eyes are enough