Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
So BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Whenever non-Indians try to copy Indians or wear traditional clothes, it always end up looking too costume-y. I don't know what goes wrong but thibgs just become gaudy with lot of embroidery, sequins and not to forget the stone-studded heavy, unfinished jewellery which makes it all blingy and tacky. When I learned that Kim would be doing a la Indian belle, I was (to be honest) not (at all) happy with the idea. Because all the previous experiments/characters have ruined it generously. Even Nagara fashion show Bangkok (not sure 2015 or 2016 where the theme was "India") was just over the top. Another drama is coming soon (in ch7 ? Not sure..) keeping Indian culture /story and it already a disappointment during the fitting itself.
Kim just saved the outfit with her grace. The stylist could've done a better job on Kim given the fact that she carries off pretty much everything with great aplomb. I couldn't take my eyes off Kimmy. After this, I wish to see her as an Indian Princess for a magazine photoshoot at least wearing all the gorgeous gowns and lehengas. Hopefully she gets to wear India's ace fashion designer at the moment, Sabyasachi (his designs are breath taking and original).

omg the tvc got 5.7 M view :eek:
Kim looked ethereal at Lamer event last night. Oh My Goodness... she is a goddess of beauty!! She is feeling down this week for whatever reason. Things will be fine, Kimmy. Stay strong as always!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@RakLakornNYK oh girl how i miss your posts i really do :icon12::icon12:

and yes most people in the world know the indian fashion with the heavy jewerly and the stuff you mentioned btw you have a good knowledge of the indian fashion :thumbup: and kim for me looked effortless in that indian look to even look like a native one
but a lot of us here didn't like the concept of the tvc as how they label having belly mean you are not beautiful enough of not good enough you know but beside that i loved the dance and the breathtaking charm of kimmy soooo much

i need to search sabyasachi since you mention him :pancarta:

and btw the ad mv is near the 8.5 view