Kimberley Ann Voltemas

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hey there you Kimberly enthusiast!

Just dropping by to share my Kimmy experience. You know how Youtube shows or inserts ads when you watch videos? Usually I'll just skip or if it annoys me so much I just exit and reclick the video. But I was soooo surprised to watch a Kimmy and James Ma "ele" ad that like a loyal fan (I assumed I am one) I watched it til the end. Lol.

Yeah my experience suck but oh well Kimmy is doing commercial and I am happy to share that I am happy. Hah!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hey there you Kimberly enthusiast!

Just dropping by to share my Kimmy experience. You know how Youtube shows or inserts ads when you watch videos? Usually I'll just skip or if it annoys me so much I just exit and reclick the video. But I was soooo surprised to watch a Kimmy and James Ma "ele" ad that like a loyal fan (I assumed I am one) I watched it til the end. Lol.

Yeah my experience suck but oh well Kimmy is doing commercial and I am happy to share that I am happy. Hah!
the least i can say about this is "soo cuuuute :icon12: " keep sharing whenever you feel girl :D

why no ads crossed me like that of kim actually i go intentionally watch them time to time , getting tired of kim is the near impossible at this point for me :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a throw back from the previcious days sine maprang is already back with most of the cast the only left are tik , kim and yam and the two other actors

my wolf girl piece of the nature
kimberleyworld22_27880828_1974118549573052_5520660548921851904_n.jpg