Kimberley Ann Voltemas

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
and today margie's day ,
what i'm excited for to see the beauty explode with dancing just like in new and peck wedding, but i think this time she won't catch the bouquet i wish she change her mind i won't to see her hilarious reaction :D and congratulation to margie hope it will be a lifetime marriage with stable family and stable relationship View attachment 9778
If I am not a lakorn fan, and I came across these two girls... I would say they are siblings. "How Margie looks more like Kim than Kim's own siblings" is a good title to apply for a research grant.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Is that Margie's wedding dress? Is Kim wearing a sweater to a wedding? What's the theme...?
i forgeot what it was but i think something like sleep confy theme something like that

Who is that guy?
it's pok margie's husband

Why is she in Iceland... and the latter pictures in the latter posts are they in Italy? Why is she with Margie?

Sorry peace. I just browse the pictures... since Kim is "more than words" so I just watch Kim's pictures and not the words.... hahaha. Excuses excuses.
girl welcome back from the absent you didn't saw ? kim and mark went with margie and pok in their honeymoon trip , they went to iceland for 6 days then to paris for 2 days then in italy for 4 days , so it was a 12 days of unforgettable special trip that will won't happen that often for kim

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i forgeot what it was but i think something like sleep confy theme something like that

it's pok margie's husband

girl welcome back from the absent you didn't saw ? kim and mark went with margie and pok in their honeymoon trip , they went to iceland for 6 days then to paris for 2 days then in italy for 4 days , so it was a 12 days of unforgettable special trip that will won't happen that often for kim
What?!? They joined their honeymoon trip?!? Isn't it illegal to do that? Hahaha... I know friends of mine that gave me weird faces when I jokingly said I want to join their trip.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
What?!? They joined their honeymoon trip?!? Isn't it illegal to do that? Hahaha... I know friends of mine that gave me weird faces when I jokingly said I want to join their trip.
i'm not 100% sure of the behind th story how they end up going with them , but i think mark and kim planned to go to icleand from the start and it coincident to be at the same period of pok and margie so i think they just adjusted the plan and they went the whole trip with margie and pok , margie and pok are very chill cool pair they said they are ok with it ad actually they will makes them takes photos of the :D , we will know more about it in the next on the run ep

@14:44

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seems the fitting for her lakorn with mario gonna be in this week i'm pretty pretty strong about my feeling this time , cause kim is doing fit exercices eating less and eating healthy mean she is preparing herself for something that include fitting :D

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm a happy kim's fan this year cause gonna see her filming everyday :D will have two lakorn that in the future i can rerun rerun :lol: extreeeeeemly happpyyyyyyyyyy, gonna see her in comedy and in drama/fantasy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
getting enough of her photos is an impossible thing to me :D
mark_pa_kim_26867825_1694657953910919_8076950252285853696_n.jpg panda_nattidakk_26334195_1650644531665396_7334844641579106304_n.jpg

my favorite piece of art of all time not enough words as usual
meennie_sirapat_26321569_2001362903420806_1558518751249301504_n.jpg

Last edited: