Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
My favourite moment of Kim going crazy mad and crying is in Poo Wised, when she is in this beautiful pink dress after learning that Dr Wat has a house together with what's-her-name nang'rai. The way she blow up, slapping him and screaming, increasing her octave until it reaches God knows ho many just amazes me again and again. The best!
omg that scene is EPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC and even if no one gave kim an award for that scene i will give her hundred ones

i went to rewatch it and ommggg this scene still give me goosebumps and my eyes are watering my god the pain , her voice screaming from her deep feeling waaaaaaaa stil still still the besssssst a phenomenal acting right there
https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-13-2017/16vRvE.mp4

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-13-2017/N6x3xr.mp4

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
omg that scene is EPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC and even if no one gave kim an award for that scene i will give her hundred ones

i went to rewatch it and ommggg this scene still give me goosebumps and my eyes are watering my god the pain , her voice screaming from her deep feeling waaaaaaaa stil still still the besssssst a phenomenal acting right there
https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-13-2017/16vRvE.mp4

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-13-2017/N6x3xr.mp4
Isn't it? That's the best! She's THE best in Poo Wised. The character is so darn tough. When she's serious, she's charismatic. When she's angry, she's fierce. When she's sweet.... she'll give you sugar rush.

You are right peace. If we start to talk about how we adore her, it'll go all night long. Lol

Btw have they even begin shooting for the new lakorn between Kimmy and Tik? I mean... KF just finished shooting. Then there's this Kimmy and Tik and then there's Kimmy and Mario. (I just want to say I am smiling stupidly while writing this because I am so happy with Kimmy's lakorn coming in like this)

Kimmy has 3 lakorns with older pra'ek now... errr can after the lakorn with Mario Kim goes back to acting with younger pra'ek? Please... please...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Isn't it? That's the best! She's THE best in Poo Wised. The character is so darn tough. When she's serious, she's charismatic. When she's angry, she's fierce. When she's sweet.... she'll give you sugar rush.
very powerful performance :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: kim stole my attention and made e an addicted to her talent and so many thing on her she is amazing the least to say

Btw have they even begin shooting for the new lakorn between Kimmy and Tik? I mean... KF just finished shooting. Then there's this Kimmy and Tik and then there's Kimmy and Mario. (I just want to say I am smiling stupidly while writing this because I am so happy with Kimmy's lakorn coming in like this)
both lakorn gonna start filming next year mean maybe in January for now e are still waiting for kim mario fitting lakorn

Kimmy has 3 lakorns with older pra'ek now... errr can after the lakorn with Mario Kim goes back to acting with younger pra'ek? Please... please...
for Kom Faek it's gonna be more a men lakorn i was dissapointed at first when i knew it was a remake of action drama but what redeem my feeling is that at least mk relaionship in that lakorn gonna be intense and we gonna have some intimate scene so at least there is that little to look forward and also it's a different genre for them

as for your wish you need to make the channel boss hear your prayers :lol: but personally i think near to sure that kim sooner or later she gonna pair up again with james ma cause it has been 1year and a half and people still ship them and still have works together so i wn't be surprised if someone wanted to book them for second round

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ohooo peace! Wait till KF begin. We'll spazz like crazy then. I couldn't thank most of you here enough! Thanks for sharing info on Kimmy. I am basically living under a rock. I have no social network at all so I am relying on you guys for kindly sharing info and spreading love on our girl crush - Miss Kimberly Voltemas.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ohooo peace! Wait till KF begin. We'll spazz like crazy then. I couldn't thank most of you here enough! Thanks for sharing info on Kimmy. I am basically living under a rock. I have no social network at all so I am relying on you guys for kindly sharing info and spreading love on our girl crush - Miss Kimberly Voltemas.
ohhhh you are so very welcome it's absolutely my pleasure to share love in this thread :D thank you for you r word too :icon12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Dunno if you've watched this or not.

This is just riddikulus-ly unbelievable! Tik looks like he is in a Darth Vader costume. Lol. Kim is just OMG!!!! They are shooting Vienna?!?!?! Imagine the budget! Woah Ch3 is really investing a lot on this lakorn! The dress, the cast, the location! All together guys, RIDDIKULUS!

(Harry Potter fan should know what Riddikulus can do)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@bun-bun girl thank you for sharing why didn't you share it the lakorn thread i will do it for you :D

and yess the production are investing a lot and they stared prepare for this lakorn for a year now so you can imagine how dedicate they are so i tdo really hope people will stop being judgmental and open their heart for the new version cause sadly fans of kwan and weir version are just keep nagging about this remake

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is beautiful because she is her , she is who she is , i do really wish that no matter what happen in her life she can always inspire other to smile like this, such a strong strong woman :icon12:
kimmy_kimberleyofp_25019094_366519597122315_6423382551926145024_n.jpg mlkpeace_mk_25014800_179463866125904_6933571963147255808_n.jpg

Hannah96

sarNie Egg
let me help you , i like some of those they are tal and handsome that i would love to see kim stand next to them :lol:
Couldnt resist had to comment because of burak . That man is one fine human being :love::love:.... with that being said i cant wait for kim and mario`s lakorn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun girl thank you for sharing why didn't you share it the lakorn thread i will do it for you :D

and yess the production are investing a lot and they stared prepare for this lakorn for a year now so you can imagine how dedicate they are so i tdo really hope people will stop being judgmental and open their heart for the new version cause sadly fans of kwan and weir version are just keep nagging about this remake
Oops! I haven't yet visit the thread for that lakorn. Thanks for reminding me to look for it.

Of course Weir and Kwan's fans will have their say on this remake. Heck I will have my say as well if Weir and Kwan were to do remake for Poo Wised or Buang Hong! Hahaha... Let them be. Once they watch how awesome our Kim is, they'll forget about the old version completely. If they still have problem with it, then it's a matter of preference. No biggy. But I am positive, though I have not and will not watch the old version, this remake will definitely be epic! Just hope that the script is epic as well. I will have no complain about the actors, we know how already marvelous Tik J and Kimmy Kim are.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oops! I haven't yet visit the thread for that lakorn. Thanks for reminding me to look for it.

Of course Weir and Kwan's fans will have their say on this remake. Heck I will have my say as well if Weir and Kwan were to do remake for Poo Wised or Buang Hong! Hahaha... Let them be. Once they watch how awesome our Kim is, they'll forget about the old version completely. If they still have problem with it, then it's a matter of preference. No biggy. But I am positive, though I have not and will not watch the old version, this remake will definitely be epic! Just hope that the script is epic as well. I will have no complain about the actors, we know how already marvelous Tik J and Kimmy Kim are.
i love what you said , kim pretty much succeeded every time she is in a remake to make it her own and make it like a new story along with production who try to do their own new vision in it , like panyachon kon krua , buang hong , poo wised , especially buang hong people kept being close mind but the rating prove that with each episode more people tune in and a lot of comment back then said that kim's eyes are very expressive and they loved her own performance so i believe if the production give their all and had a wise choice in script kim will be able to make this new remake new feeling just like how the producer said in that vdo , there is no point in remaking if you will do the same things that's why he changed the style and added character yes the story are from the same base but the vision of reader are always different and Kai wanted to give his vision in this story with people he saw that able to make it happen as he wish , i may be one of those people that i still wish that kim don't be in a remakes again but then i say it's a challenge for her to be in remakes and succeeded in making it , so good luck to them all it's gonna be a tiring making than any of kim's past lakorn

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i miss her updates soooo much but let her rest in this last vacation of this year cause she will have hella of a busy year in her interview with dardaily she said that she is gonna film 7/7 and also she is getting ready from now to her work in vienna i gues she mean the visa and the thing she need to do they will film early next year
kimmy_kimberley_fan_25018899_2090123321273897_8783747959054401536_n.jpg