Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and seriously i think kim should have been in the turkish industry or the telenovela mean the mexican industry cause she look sooooo fit to other country than to thailand i'm actually feel sad that she is in the thai industry sometime , cause the turkish and mexican drama has more big handsome actor who i can imagine being with kim and she look very very royal in this two dresses i can imagine her being in a turkish history drama
namch3_25005560_549741648691952_8549249474906554368_n.jpg niraywrrn_25013923_448019322267015_2850773453114441728_n.jpg

koadadai

sarNie Adult
and seriously i think kim should have been in the turkish industry or the telenovela mean the mexican industry cause she look sooooo fit to other country than to thailand i'm actually feel sad that she is in the thai industry sometime , cause the turkish and mexican drama has more big handsome actor who i can imagine being with kim and she look very very royal in this two dresses i can imagine her being in a turkish history drama
View attachment 9592 View attachment 9594
kim has magic, she can instantly enter the character.
if she is not in the thai industry , maybe I will never know her. so i thanks for it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim has magic, she can instantly enter the character.
if she is not in the thai industry , maybe I will never know her. so i thanks for it.
well for me sh eis the only reason that keep me still interested in the thai world cause truly i don't think i find anything else that would kept me in the thai world so yeah we can say the positive side is at least we get introduced to such a talent like kim have through the thai world :thumbup::thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
Kim looks as a princess is a bomb. I love how fitting her body is to the costumes. And I saw her pic with Tik and they look quite good with the costumes. I seriously think that light make up and elegant gowns suit well with Kim because she's gorgeously sexy. (she's not too thin and not too chubby) :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really can't get over the feeling she gave me i feel like maybe her grand grand grand grand grand parent from long ago had royal , cause my god she effortlessly look soooooo royal a true true queen from that era woooooooooooooooooow this is why i'm so addicted to her as a fan to her talent and gifted aura

ommggggggggggg
mk_vietnam_fan_25022584_228284374377673_8201475218351325184_n.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so margie's theme is "sexy" ohoo let's how the bridesmaid dress will be not sure but i think kim will avoid take the bouquet this time or it's the opposite wish i understand thai *sigh*

edit: so seems kim said she won't catch the folower on margie's wedding cause she want to avoid the teasing question from people and media cause they teased her a lot on new and peck's wedding , ohhh poor baby girl she was so excited for the catch hope she is just joking i want to see her hilarious moment trying to catch it :lol:

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page, this very page has made me fall all over again for Kimmy Kim! From mummy Kimmy to that innocent, natural beauty of close-up shorts to that humongous dresses she puts on!?!?!!? Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

The real reason I am here today is to appreciate Kim being a great actress. Especially ESPECIALLY the crying scenes and the angry-cry-mad scenes like the ones she put in Poo Wised. Why the sudden? Coz I am watching this lakorn in Ch8 called Jai Luang which is oh so good from the beginning to the middle (in lakorn you know which one is the middle... the most anticipated). But then to the part where crying is necessary... getting mad is necessary... I got disapointed coz the actress did not manage to emit the emotion strongly and believably (the emission didn't reach me, I felt nothing) UNLIKE Kimmy! Kimmy is brilliant for that kind of scenes. How I wish she could act like Kimmy will, it would be a superb drama (the actor too is kinda weak -Mark is better, JMa is better, even pretty boy JJ is better).

I wanted to mention about Kimmy in JL thread but afraid it will just annoy the members, so might as well do it here coz WE'RE ALL PEOPLE LOVING KIMMY and we appreaciate her so much. So yeah, our girl-crush is the best! Proud of her.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
View attachment 9592 View attachment 9594
The first dress reminds me of a cowboy-themed movie immediately or something in that era.

Those dressses must be very thick and heavy! I have never seen a lakorn with this kinda dresses, have you? Coz usually the princess doesn't wear these huge ball gowns they will just wear fitting dresses. I am truly anticipating this! Is there any picture of Kim and Tik?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i hope i will be still alive when the day will come and kim will be a mom , i want to witness the moment kim give all the love she has to her kids cause i'm sure she will be such a great mom :icon12: this photo is just soooo precious truly precious and literally those moment made my day 100* more brighter such a beautiful warm genuine moment no words are enough

specifically this photo my heaaarrrt aaaaaaaaa

She will be the hottest mama ever! Thai's hottest mama! Just beautiful. Mark should propose to her asap!

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
Hello all,
Long time no see.I am very glad to hear abt Kim and Mario collab.Bcoz of mario I got dragged into thai and came across kimmy.So finally getting to see them together will be perfect.
Kimmy looks gorgeous.

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
@Peace I have watched exactly 3 turkish dramas.I agree with you,Turkish men are handsome. Argh,I can imagine kimmy with them (kevin,engin and burak).wow!! so dreamy.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hello all,
Long time no see.I am very glad to hear abt Kim and Mario collab.Bcoz of mario I got dragged into thai and came across kimmy.So finally getting to see them together will be perfect.
Kimmy looks gorgeous.
loooong time not seen good to see you again here :icon12: and yes a looot has bee wanting this pair to happen and finally happen

@Peace I have watched exactly 3 turkish dramas.I agree with you,Turkish men are handsome. Argh,I can imagine kimmy with them (kevin,engin and burak).wow!! so dreamy.
truly i wish one day i can see kim even by coincidence or in aboard event stand next to those tall handsome actors :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page, this very page has made me fall all over again for Kimmy Kim! From mummy Kimmy to that innocent, natural beauty of close-up shorts to that humongous dresses she puts on!?!?!!? Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

The real reason I am here today is to appreciate Kim being a great actress. Especially ESPECIALLY the crying scenes and the angry-cry-mad scenes like the ones she put in Poo Wised. Why the sudden? Coz I am watching this lakorn in Ch8 called Jai Luang which is oh so good from the beginning to the middle (in lakorn you know which one is the middle... the most anticipated). But then to the part where crying is necessary... getting mad is necessary... I got disapointed coz the actress did not manage to emit the emotion strongly and believably (the emission didn't reach me, I felt nothing) UNLIKE Kimmy! Kimmy is brilliant for that kind of scenes. How I wish she could act like Kimmy will, it would be a superb drama (the actor too is kinda weak -Mark is better, JMa is better, even pretty boy JJ is better).

I wanted to mention about Kimmy in JL thread but afraid it will just annoy the members, so might as well do it here coz WE'RE ALL PEOPLE LOVING KIMMY and we appreaciate her so much. So yeah, our girl-crush is the best! Proud of her.
ohhooooo girl i feeelll you , omg tell me about that, kim really made it haaaard for me to watch other not just n the thai lakors but also in the other korean, chinese dramas , it' just hard cause i keep remembering how kim will nail this scene how kim made me feel in this scene "if kim was in this scene" i just want her in every story i watch :lol: cause really really she is phenomenal i don't know how she do it but she just makes me forget it's acting she absorb the feeling sooooooooooooooooo weellllll that she makes me live the moment with her , live the story especially especially her eyes my god i can never ever get over the power in her eyes just wooow i can keep talking until tomorrow about how kim makes me feel watching her i will just stop here , i adoooore her talent :icon12:

and you did well by not mentioning her in the other thread cause it's unnecessary and will be off topic so wise choice to come share your thought here and i'm actuallly was sooooooo happy reading your thought cause again i love sharing those same feeling with other people about kim so :thumbup:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The first dress reminds me of a cowboy-themed movie immediately or something in that era.

Those dressses must be very thick and heavy! I have never seen a lakorn with this kinda dresses, have you? Coz usually the princess doesn't wear these huge ball gowns they will just wear fitting dresses. I am truly anticipating this! Is there any picture of Kim and Tik?
i agree with you those dresses so far didn't saw them in other lakorn as far as i watched
there is plenty of photo in the lakorn's thread here
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...hai-who-who-tik-j-kim-kimberley.63539/page-14

You can feel a warm sense out of her. She has the aura that tells you she's kind, friendly, supportive, warm...
EXACTLYYYY :thumbup::thumbup::icon12::icon12::icon12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello all,
Kimmy looks gorgeous.
Ok I am guilty of not reading the other pages. But this comment just brought smile to my face. There will be a coplab between Kimmy and Mario? In a lakorn is it? Or some product endorsement? Coz weren't they together in a Mitsubishi ad?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I will never google them.... I will never google them... I will never google them. Let's see if this mantra work.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ok I am guilty of not reading the other pages. But this comment just brought smile to my face. There will be a coplab between Kimmy and Mario? In a lakorn is it? Or some product endorsement? Coz weren't they together in a Mitsubishi ad?
giiiirrrl where did you go during this past month you sure has been away from the updates, they are already confirmed in a new lakorn this is the thread for it :lol:
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...-sonix-boom-mario-maurer-kim-kimberley.65748/

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
ohhooooo girl i feeelll you , omg tell me about that, kim really made it haaaard for me to watch other not just n the thai lakors but also in the other korean, chinese dramas , it' just hard cause i keep remembering how kim will nail this scene how kim made me feel in this scene "if kim was in this scene" i just want her in every story i watch :lol: cause really really she is phenomenal i don't know how she do it but she just makes me forget it's acting she absorb the feeling sooooooooooooooooo weellllll that she makes me live the moment with her , live the story especially especially her eyes my god i can never ever get over the power in her eyes just wooow i can keep talking until tomorrow about how kim makes me feel watching her i will just stop here , i adoooore her talent :icon12:

and you did well by not mentioning her in the other thread cause it's unnecessary and will be off topic so wise choice to come share your thought here and i'm actuallly was sooooooo happy reading your thought cause again i love sharing those same feeling with other people about kim so :thumbup:

Yes yes yes! Those eyes! We can sense she's mad, super angry... but still beautiful. We can see she's crying... her eyes, her facial expression... but still beautiful. I mean she's squeezing every ounce of tears off her eyes but her face is still perfect. My face would be so distorted if I were to cry like that. Most actress tried to look beautiful while crying but the problem is the tears look fake. The emotion look like their acting it.

Kim is similar to Anne T sometimes. Anne cries beutifully as well. Sometimes I can see Anne in Kim.

My favourite moment of Kim going crazy mad and crying is in Poo Wised, when she is in this beautiful pink dress after learning that Dr Wat has a house together with what's-her-name nang'rai. The way she blow up, slapping him and screaming, increasing her octave until it reaches God knows ho many just amazes me again and again. The best!