Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have a lot of admiration to this girl she take the best she can take from her life i'm talking about true inspiration :icon12:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i think she and her siblings celebrating mother's day with her mom.i guess that is their first celebration of mother's day with their birth mom looking at the hashtag..i think the reason why she dont post full pic of her mom coz she wanted to keep the privacy of her mom..her mom has another family...maybe to protect that family privacy..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think she and her siblings celebrating mother's day with her mom.i guess that is their first celebration of mother's day with their birth mom looking at the hashtag..i think the reason why she dont post full pic of her mom coz she wanted to keep the privacy of her mom..her mom has another family...maybe to protect that family privacy..
hmmm actually that may be true cause it wasn't clear in kim's post but in this post it more clear there is five hands and a hand of an elder in the middle
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXs91OOF-v0/?taken-by=jenzzii

but everyone think the hastag is for her first time mother's day without her dad

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaa i can't get enough doesn't pass a day without entertaining myself with her

realizing how bad her judge was

when she hear khun ramet care for you

the power of the eyes is undeniable :icon12: