Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Do you think because of the death of the previous king? The political issue is meant to be in another small country not in Thailand! DDH is also political involve 3 kingdoms! They are all political related
sincerely don't know for sure but i think i never saw a political modern drama so i don't know how high the possibility is to be that political and not sure how real the event on the story sera darun if the political event are real historical event i'm nt sure if it is that good to make a remake of it and honestly i really don't want kim in genre like that i have 3 genre i' m not big fan of (action/fantasy(supernatural)/political war) it really need a really good actor actress to makes me want to watch those genre like kim in kom faek if is not for mk i won't bother give it a shot and kim young kwang in the outlook korean drama
i'm more a romantic/dramatic/comedy person so i hope kim next lakorn won't have that much action and will be soooo romantic
but those hint and fans's guesses makes my hope small , so i'm rooting for the most romantic one among all the guesses , if sera darun has that romance then maybe i can close my eyes on the political side

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I'm actually thinking the Sera lakorn lol even though n'ek is kinda "bratty" maybe they can tone her down in the remake.
Sorry I told you wrong because after watching rhalf of it I don't think she is bratty! I got the word bratty from sera daran thread!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@"peace" I get you girl, but to be honest as much as I adore Kim I really want her to work in different role, genre, and productions! She has been in lots of romcom and some dramatic story I want to see her in something new! I personally think KF and SRDR is completely different type of Lakorns.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" I get you girl, but to be honest as much as I adore Kim I really want her to work in different role, genre, and productions! She has been in lots of romcom and some dramatic story I want to see her in something new! I personally think KF and SRDR is completely different type of Lakorns.
you got point i just then whatever it will be i hope it will be well produced and with good script that's play a big part in making any drama enjoyable even if the genre is not favorite

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I wanna see her in a period drama again. Love her role in Seur. But i wanna see her play lakorns where she's wearing a traditional thai outfit

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Me too! To be honest I never mind what kind of storyline she will be in because I know she will nail every role given to her. But I'm also hoping the production, writer, script, directing is good because I want more people to recognize her amazing talent as well as we do! But I always remind myself do not expect too much ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
shoes shoes , if i have enough money i will buy the same thing cause those shoes are sooo comfortable

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@"peace" I have notice lately Kim has involve in many Fendi brand, could she be Fendi next brand ambassador in Thailand?
For the coincidence, I don't think so. I think it must be kantana production then because I don't believe coincidence when there is a rumor about her upcoming Lakorn! And kantana is a huge company as well, so it will fit the criteria of the hint:confused12: I think you can apply as FBI or CIA agent, has ha your investigation skill is undeniable!:clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" I have notice lately Kim has involve in many Fendi brand, could she be Fendi next brand ambassador in Thailand?
For the coincidence, I don't think so. I think it must be kantana production then because I don't believe coincidence when there is a rumor about her upcoming Lakorn! And kantana is a huge company as well, so it will fit the criteria of the hint:confused12: I think you can apply as FBI or CIA agent, has ha your investigation skill is undeniable!:clap:
well if i wasn't that interested in her my skills wouldn't be that good :lol: it was by coincidence i saw kim's following number grow so went to see who she follow newly and i saw that , and that post of him rooting for kim i saw it since day one but i thought he will root for other girls too so didn't give much attention but when i went back to see his ig he only rooted for kim witch is ubnormal from the look of his ig he is not someone wh will post a photo of other people for no reason so i really do believe now maybe that kantana rumor is more stronger than it seems

about the fendi thing we can't tell now , will see in the future

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
well if i wasn't that interested in her my skills wouldn't be that good :lol: it was by coincidence i saw kim's following number grow so went to see who she follow newly and i saw that , and that post of him rooting for kim i saw it since day one but i thought he will root for other girls too so didn't give much attention but when i went back to see his ig he only rooted for kim witch is ubnormal from the look of his ig he is not someone wh will post a photo of other people for no reason so i really do believe now maybe that kantana rumor is more stronger than it seems

about the fendi thing we can't tell now , will see in the future
I went and check his ig, seem like he didn't post any related Lakorn regarding kantana group. His post mainly focus on The Face Thailand which is also made by Kantana group. I'm still confuse! September come fast :worship2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I went and check his ig, seem like he didn't post any related Lakorn regarding kantana group. His post mainly focus on The Face Thailand which is also made by Kantana group. I'm still confuse! September come fast :worship2:
he may not post about lakorns but he is an executive in the group