Kimberley Ann Voltemas

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
for being hot ? :D

misss misssssssssss her
No. For being herself. For being comfortable being herself. For showing only positivity. I think when you're a celeb, you have no choice but to stay and only emit positive. I hate her for being able to do that. But, hating her for good traits is stupid. So I don't hate her. That's why... "I hate her! Not."

I am being childish. I know. So, hate me. (Not!) ngeh.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
No. For being herself. For being comfortable being herself. For showing only positivity. I think when you're a celeb, you have no choice but to stay and only emit positive. I hate her for being able to do that. But, hating her for good traits is stupid. So I don't hate her. That's why... "I hate her! Not."

I am being childish. I know. So, hate me. (Not!) ngeh.
you are crazy and i like it and you are too who you are :D kim succeed to mix her human and star side together to be a super human girl she is amazing for me :icon12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
you are crazy and i like it and you are too who you are :D kim succeed to mix her human and star side together to be a super human girl she is amazing for me :icon12:
Lol. You are not the first to say me crazy.

Kim is indeed a supergirl. I wonder how she'll age... will she ends up being a wonder woman like.... Anne T? I think Anne T is a wonder woman.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

Kim is indeed a supergirl. I wonder how she'll age... will she ends up being a wonder woman like.... Anne T? I think Anne T is a wonder woman.
i don't think so i think she want to be a super mom after being a superwoman cause clearly she has plans to have family later on her thirty that's for sure

twister02

M♥K

She can be Anne T. in terms of being a woman but she needs to get married and have kids cause I can see how loving Kim is to kids. :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'd prefer her as a supermom as well rather than a wonder woman. With a man like Mark next to her, she doesn't have to work really hard in showbiz. When that time comes, being successful in showbiz means nothing if you have a fail marriage and family. Whatever Kim's choice is in the future, I hope she'll think over it wisely, really wisely.

I am scared for her sometimes, coz she's all beauty in and out, but in showbiz you never know, evil influences and stress can take over a person. We can just look at her colleagues - disturbing other family household, sex scandal, divorces after a few months... I know Kim is strong and has powerfull squad protecting her, but... Nevermind, only time will tell. Kim, fighting! (A scaredy-cat fan, I am)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooow the beauty working today :icon12: she s back to the style of her long hair , those eyes my god :love::love::love:

so hot

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm still getting mad for this scene arrghhhh it just so frustrating to see the injustice :mad::mad::(:(

:crybaby2:that one tear of pain drop as a river

she is just amazing

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim has this power of how she makes me feel all the mix emotion in the charcater i truly want to go to ask er this "how do you do it , how do you absorb your character that much to the point of living the emotion lke that" , here she has this mix of feeling she is hurt so badly yet she don't want to let go of what remain of her pride she still believe in who she is and that she is strong enough to handle it , it's like she take her injured pride in this war with the stepmother in her arms but with head up
those drop tear but with strong eyes is all what makes me :clap:

i want to tell her yes i believe you awww sad when you just want just one person that can believe in you
http://i.makeagif.com/media/8-04-2017/JsQ68h.mp4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her face when she told her those words is like she is "what i didn't see it from that angle" she made her step back and see th ewhole picture

téléchargement (7).png téléchargement (8).png

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the 9 hint is the lakorn will include horse riding " ขี่ม้า "

so who know a lakorn that has riding horse and filming aboard