Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
all the story is about those magnificent eyes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we have the 8th hint saying the parek's name has 8-9 syllable (in thai of course) but not sure if they mean his real name or his surname

and since someone guessed pope i used pop's real name witch is this one ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ and i used this site to see how many syllable and what a surprise i guess it will end up to be pope
http://www.thai2english.com/

tbh my only guess was mario cause there was some signs cause both now don't have work and both can't say what is the work they are having but with this hint i think mario is eliminated and although i guessed it but i wasn't crazy about the idea but i know many love to see them together maybe in the future

as for pope i think is good for the fact it's a new experience with a new actor that we will see how it turn out some say pope is decent some say is not that good but personally i didn't watch him so i don't have a clear vision of him anyway for now is still all guesses

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
we have the 8th hint saying the parek's name has 8-9 syllable (in thai of course) but not sure if they mean his real name or his surname

and since someone guessed pope i used pop's real name witch is this one ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ and i used this site to see how many syllable and what a surprise i guess it will end up to be pope
http://www.thai2english.com/

tbh my only guess was mario cause there was some signs cause both now don't have work and both can't say what is the work they are having but with this hint i think mario is eliminated and although i guessed it but i wasn't crazy about the idea but i know many love to see them together maybe in the future

as for pope i think is good for the fact it's a new experience with a new actor that we will see how it turn out some say pope is decent some say is not that good but personally i didn't watch him so i don't have a clear vision of him anyway for now is still all guesses
I know since the beginning that your guess is Mario, me too. However, pope is a good actor but not best! I wonder is Pope consider famous? If so it will fit the criteria. For me, when they mention popular actor, I think they refer to Nadech, Mario, JJ,JMA, Mark, Boy, Great, Ken T, Tik,... those are my list of what I consider popular in Thailand based on what I see, not my idea. I'm not sure if Pope is so popular in Thailand. These pairing is also interesting because he look more mature than Kim, but he is short.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I know since the beginning that your guess is Mario, me too. However, pope is a good actor but not best! I wonder is Pope consider famous? If so it will fit the criteria. For me, when they mention popular actor, I think they refer to Nadech, Mario, JJ,JMA, Mark, Boy, Great, Ken T, Tik,... those are my list of what I consider popular in Thailand based on what I see, not my idea. I'm not sure if Pope is so popular in Thailand. These pairing is also interesting because he look more mature than Kim, but he is short.
that pretty much what i thought too that's why i said "depend on what popular mean in the thai industry" pope kinda popular since he had his koojin mew so maybe and yes i hope the height won't be a problem

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
that pretty much what i thought too that's why i said "depend on what popular mean in the thai industry" pope kinda popular since he had his koojin mew so maybe and yes i hope the height won't be a problem
Who else has name that contain 7 syllabus?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Who else has name that contain 7 syllabus?
they didn't say 7 they said 8-9 so i'm not sure how accurate it is but if it is posted by spycool then it probably from the main source witch is kim's assistance or her manager cause they met them in th erecent event and i'm sure they asked them but didn't gave the details they just gave hints none can guess 100% what is bout but mostly are going with broadcast and pope for the remake still no solid guess on that

anyway i just wanted to post it here for who still in the game of guess for me i quit it

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeeeeehaaaaa! I like Pope! Not love, but like. He has that gentle side, gentle mature look about him that just warmth my cold heart. Hahaha. Kim is young while Pope is quite mature. Huhuhu I am liking it already.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
waaaaaa she is amazing that fear in her eyes , she is facing it all on her own she never knew this feeling of fear and weak position when she was the pim in her glory world but now being in the real struggle human world she experience every single different emotion

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
waaaaaa she is amazing that fear in her eyes , she is facing it all on her own she never knew this feeling of fear and weak position when she was the pim in her glory world but now being in the real struggle human world she experience every single different emotion
Are you still watching BH peace? I am. But only my favourite parts.