Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace if the entire Lakorn film in the IS, this will be a big budget Lakorn, and if it's truest film in SF, then maybe Kim can only film this one Lakorn at a time. No matter where it film, I'm still excited! To be honest, my guess pra'ek is Mario! I think you guess the same one! But if it turn out to be Pope, I'm super fine too! I don't know why I'm so happy:cheer::cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tbh i give up really give up i thought i was sure of myself but with all this thai guesses i lost direction truly any option can happen so i can't wait to see how the final scenario will turn out

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
tbh i give up really give up i thought i was sure of myself but with all this thai guesses i lost direction truly any option can happen so i can't wait to see how the final scenario will turn out
Don't give up yet! These two will pair up sooner or later same with reunion with Nadech!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
myyy god this powerful acting that i can't never get over it woooooooooooooooooow she is purely amazing what a torture to be forbidden from enjoying this talent twice a year, i have been patient but my god it's hard when rewatching her lakorn makes me this hyped for more and more , i want kim twice a year and i want her in movies and i just want to watch her in every possible story cause watching her is a pure pure enjoyment for me woo w wooow wooow :thumbup::thumbup::clap::clap: i feel like watching it for the first time

those eyes my god those eyes is the reason why

those disappointed hurt disgusted eyes full of unspoken word trying to hide the pain behind the strength :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaahh those sadden weak eyes really say a lot of the struggle she is going through emotionally she is already trying her best but seems her best still not enough for him

and those sorrowful eyes but yet disappointed eyes , this disappointed of the man she thought he treated her well but turn out he has a heartless side this sorry feeling to how he is treating her now after the mistake she made , this why pim charcater took the lead of my favorite among kim played character cause this character had so much going on in her life in her emotion with people that surround her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm pray for their reunion if not dinner, then later is fine! Their chemistry is just perfect!
if i have a hope i think i will hope for a movie that's the closest thing maybe one day we will have a movie of them together who knows