Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
*sigh* i think i give up this guess game will just continue to watch her old laorn and wait patiently for KF to air and for this suspense drama i will just forget about it (well will try :D) so i won't keep feeling anxious cause so many possibilities are open if the filming will start next year we don't even know when exactly

Vsong

sarNie Egg
*sigh* i think i give up this guess game will just continue to watch her old laorn and wait patiently for KF to air and for this suspense drama i will just forget about it (well will try :D) so i won't keep feeling anxious cause so many possibilities are open if the filming will start next year we don't even know when exactly
I hear you girl....Im just patiently waiting.....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OK now we get a next rumor but this time with parek' rumor this pantip thread
https://pantip.com/topic/36695594
according to the google translation saying that thy think that pop will be the prek and they think the drama will be a remake of this drama "Saeng Dao Fang Tha Lay"
this is the ost of this drama

and they think the production will be broadcast

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
OK now we get a next rumor but this time with parek' rumor this pantip thread
https://pantip.com/topic/36695594
according to the google translation saying that thy think that pop will be the prek and they think the drama will be a remake of this drama "Saeng Dao Fang Tha Lay"
this is the ost of this drama

and they think the production will be broadcast
Do you refer to Pope Thanawat or Pop Thakoon? Either of them is a little out of my guess! But I'm happy anyway!
The MV seem beautiful,and of course it was film abroad! Maybe that's the one. Based on the MV, seem like nang'ek is not rich which is good because Kim always play as rich girl. It's interesting that nang'ek love painting! I want to see her in this role!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Do you refer to Pope Thanawat or Pop Thakoon? Either of them is a little out of my guess! But I'm happy anyway!
The MV seem beautiful,and of course it was film abroad! Maybe that's the one. Based on the MV, seem like nang'ek is not rich which is good because Kim always play as rich girl. It's interesting that nang'ek love painting! I want to see her in this role!
pope thanawat and yes for me too is faaarr from my guess ididn't even picture them

and the drama absolutely interesting if you have patient you can read the summery here with google trnslation
http://www.bloggang.com/viewdiary.php?id=papiyongy&month=03-2013&date=23&group=3&gblog=29
seems the relationship between the different charcater is complicated and the pare'k is misunderstanding the nang'ek as a mistress mean he think she is a mistress and i think she is rich but mother died and her father remarried and she went to study aboard and he didn't send her enough money so she had to work part time and somehow it come to e related to the pare'k anyway this for sure gonna be intersting to see i like missunderstandng plot plus there a love triangle that definitely a plus foe e :D so i'm very ok if this rumor come true

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's quite interesting the story but but but it's looks quite too dramatic if this is the drama and the production gonna go with this dramatic i hope they gonna use a good script writer

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
pope thanawat and yes for me too is faaarr from my guess ididn't even picture them

and the drama absolutely interesting if you have patient you can read the summery here with google trnslation
http://www.bloggang.com/viewdiary.php?id=papiyongy&month=03-2013&date=23&group=3&gblog=29
seems the relationship between the different charcater is complicated and the pare'k is misunderstanding the nang'ek as a mistress mean he think she is a mistress and i think she is rich but mother died and her father remarried and she went to study aboard and he didn't send her enough money so she had to work part time and somehow it come to e related to the pare'k anyway this for sure gonna be intersting to see i like missunderstandng plot plus there a love triangle that definitely a plus foe e :D so i'm very ok if this rumor come true
Yeah, that would be a refreshing role for Kim! She has never been in this similar role. Which country you wish they will have the filming? Still SF, USA or Europe? Pope is a decent actor, but the only problem is his height!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, that would be a refreshing role for Kim! She has never been in this similar role. Which country you wish they will have the filming? Still SF, USA or Europe? Pope is a decent actor, but the only problem is his height!
according to the novel it's SF but not sure how they gonna film abroad if this is the drama are they gonna stay there for a month or days or week , they gonna be back and forth , so it's gonna be a tiring filming like that , but i hope they will change it to europe USA is just tooo far

i had this crazy thought what if this is was the drama and they choose mario since him and kim are both german so their access to europe gonna be more flexible so it's won't be a problem to travel back and forth

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the gorgeous piece of art en mode boss i think she is havng an event but not sure what the event is

her eyes it's there where her art get's power :icon12:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wow i wouldnt expect Pope! I don't mind him so happy to see Kimmy working with different p'eks! I've never heard of the drama but dang kinda wish they were remaking Kaew Tah Pee instead.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow i wouldnt expect Pope! I don't mind him so happy to see Kimmy working with different p'eks! I've never heard of the drama but dang kinda wish they were remaking Kaew Tah Pee instead.
for me i'm more ok with this rumored drama than cherry and tick drama remake cause tick and cherry drama is already known and we know what will happen and the laorn is uploaded on youtube and i don't want kim in another know remake it's enough so i hope the rumored drama will come true cuase i can't find it in the internet i kept searching but there is no one uploading the complete drama so like that is more interesting

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
for me i'm more ok with this rumored drama than cherry and tick drama remake cause tick and cherry drama is already known and we know what will happen and the laorn is uploaded on youtube and i don't want kim in another know remake it's enough so i hope the rumored drama will come true cuase i can't find it in the internet i kept searching but there is no one uploading the complete drama so like that is more interesting
I agree but dang I really liked Cherry's character lol.

Vsong

sarNie Egg
according to the novel it's SF but not sure how they gonna film abroad if this is the drama are they gonna stay there for a month or days or week , they gonna be back and forth , so it's gonna be a tiring filming like that , but i hope they will change it to europe USA is just tooo far

i had this crazy thought what if this is was the drama and they choose mario since him and kim are both german so their access to europe gonna be more flexible so it's won't be a problem to travel back and forth
Omg!! I don't know anything about this novel but if its SF I would be super duper happy!

I never even hear of this lakorn before but if the fliming is in SF I'll be super duper happy! Maybe I might get to meet her.......wishful thinking here......

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Omg!! I don't know anything about this novel but if its SF I would be super duper happy!

I never even hear of this lakorn before but if the fliming is in SF I'll be super duper happy! Maybe I might get to meet her.......wishful thinking here......
at least someone is happy to here this rumor but don't put too much hope it just a baseless rumor it's more of some thai guess as i said so many possibilities are open cause filming will start next year but i'm confident we will have the details by the end of summer

Vsong

sarNie Egg
at least someone is happy to here this rumor but don't put too much hope it just a baseless rumor it's more of some thai guess as i said so many possibilities are open cause filming will start next year but i'm confident we will have the details by the end of summer
Its just my wishful thinking but if its film elsewhere I will still be happy cause its Kimmy! Waiting patiently for more news.....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Its just my wishful thinking but if its film elsewhere I will still be happy cause its Kimmy! Waiting patiently for more news.....
i'm gonna lie if i said me too i want the rumor of filming in usa to be true but no i feel is too much why they have to go all that way long i think europe is a better choice but when i read your comment i feel bad cause it one of a rare chance her fans in usa will have a chance to meet her so it's gonna be amazing for you :)

Vsong

sarNie Egg
i'm gonna lie if i said me too i want the rumor of filming in usa to be true but no i feel is too much why they have to go all that way long i think europe is a better choice but when i read your comment i feel bad cause it one of a rare chance her fans in usa will have a chance to meet her so it's gonna be amazing for you :)
Wishful thinking again here.......I wish MK can do like a world tour meet and greet so all their international fans can get to meet them