Kimberley Ann Voltemas

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I never thought about that. You're right, but I do wish to see Thai industry do genre that they never do before like thriller, politics/laws, psychological, crime. That would be cool to see. I understand it's still part within their culture. But anyway I still like watching Thai dramas :)
True! I would like to see a scientific lakorn with difficult terms for them to say. I know Kim is good at memorizing her lines... why not challenge her to memorize scientific or law terms? She will definitely nail it!

I know we have seen many pra'ek act as doctors but the characters aren't deep enough. Theirs are more wishy washy.

Sigh... but I agree with @"peace" what's the point if there are no good writer or production that can pull it out? Even we are getting tired and bored with the repititive/cliche scenarios in the lakorn plots. Come to think of it, there are NO lakorns, sinetrons, telenovelas or dramas from South East Asia that can pull such themes well.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@twister02 the problem is with thai production is they don't have good writer

for example NRTR could have been really soooo well executed if the production had better quality camera better quality costumes and also better screen writer , i felt the screen writer didn't bring the best in the drama , it was a difeerent genre that kim acted in but because the production was bad it didn't come up as well as it could have
Yeah, I don't even want to watch NRTR. Not appealling at all.

twister02

M♥K
@twister02 the problem is with thai production is they don't have good writer

for example NRTR could have been really soooo well executed if the production had better quality camera better quality costumes and also better screen writer , i felt the screen writer didn't bring the best in the drama , it was a difeerent genre that kim acted in but because the production was bad it didn't come up as well as it could have
Well, if you're a good writer but the Channel elders and the production are always trying their best to limit you on what to do then you need to adjust and change what you wanted to write. Just like the simple "real kissing" thing in lakorns, they need to be discussed with the elders and the head of the production company. Writers are still just employees to be honest.

I believe there are really good Thai writers out there. I've watched dramas from Thai cable channels and they're quite good. It's so different with what I've seen with the Ch3 lakorns but I understand it because what Ch3 is doing are soap operas so they need to stick with the formula. Formula that has been tested over the time in which they can guarantee an earning. It's hard to write a good piece if there boundaries and limitations.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Well, if you're a good writer but the Channel elders and the production are always trying their best to limit you on what to do then you need to adjust and change what you wanted to write. Just like the simple "real kissing" thing in lakorns, they need to be discussed with the elders and the head of the production company. Writers are still just employees to be honest.

I believe there are really good Thai writers out there. I've watched dramas from Thai cable channels and they're quite good. It's so different with what I've seen with the Ch3 lakorns but I understand it because what Ch3 is doing are soap operas so they need to stick with the formula. Formula that has been tested over the time in which they can guarantee an earning. It's hard to write a good piece if there boundaries and limitations.
that makes sense cause we can see this limitation too much

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my biggest crazy impossible dream to see kim act with the korean lee young kwang :D this two will be phenomenal two bomb of acting will drive me nut

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy i hope you wil be able to understand this cause i think she said she has another lakorn but she can't tell what it is ? and i think she said the fitting i soon
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWj11I6AHoL/?taken-by=thipyard

so it's just a question of couple month if she already confirmed it like this
I wish I could understand all but there seem to be lots of loud noise which make it difficult! All I could understand is KF is almost finish, and about her upcoming Lakorn, she won't release the info yet the same with fitting! Sorry that I can't help much!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I wish I could understand all but there seem to be lots of loud noise which make it difficult! All I could understand is KF is almost finish, and about her upcoming Lakorn, she won't release the info yet the same with fitting! Sorry that I can't help much!
it's okay i think she confirmed the fitting gonna be soon but it depend on what this soon is and what she is waiting for cause i think she is waiting for the production or the actor i think it's more the production since

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
it's okay i think she confirmed the fitting gonna be soon but it depend on what this soon is and what she is waiting for cause i think she is waiting for the production or the actor i think it's more the production since
I'm so excited to know who will be her next pra'ek?