Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ok since i know kim's other dream beside being an actress is to be a designer so im' sure being there is like a dream for her in the middle of the fashion icon and she surely fit there with her gorgeous beauty

but personally i don't see the importance in this event cause personally as a fan i don't want kim to be international cause the international industry has too much ridiculous label anyway as long as she is happy being in a moment like that i can only be happy for her meeting stars she likes and people in the fashion industry from different countries it for sure a good experience for her personally

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she look ssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssss :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
her hashtag #flytilldrop she is will have aback to back fly from paris=>bkk=>Tokyo

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sometime i tell myself to stop rewatching kim's lakorn because it makes me so hyped and i can't wait for kom faek to see kim's talent on screen again i may be the only one but my god no matter after how long i watch her drama she still get me sooo happyyy and enjoy soo much watching her eyes and the power in the way she live the character arrrgggh she has something just so special for me that what makes me being her fan for this long and more each time

ok sorry for repeating myself i just wanted to let it out :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
how cuuuuuuuute she is :love::love::love: a real pure innocent happiness that i adore seeing on pim's face cause it show this inspiring side of pim and the development on her personality she grow with every incident

:pancarta: :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and my breath was took awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
her cap "and deep in my eyes" yup all the charm is on this deep eyes it's beyond the shape beyond the colors it's about those lights deep in her eyes that can makes hearts fall in love like a magnet
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Kim is so funny indeed! She's such a foodie, I love it!
I can't wait to hear about her new lakorn tooo excited

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the beauty in japan :icon12: this trip truly did so good to her she is so relaxed and enjoying her love to food with her loving man it's important to have a partner that will share with you your love to eat cause it's not fun to have that passion alone :D