Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she learned sooo much about how to live the real meaning of life give and take be better fall and get up and all the beautiful meaning that slowly grow on her and made her taste the sweet taste of her existence and how other appreciate this act of kindness she did

i'm in love with those grateful touched eyes the way she show her emeotion through her eyes is phenomenal really so in love with this pim

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow! Kim is an presenter for many products! She must make lots of money!
there is even more than her who has much more brands but yes kim is considerate in one of the top 10 the post i posted is a mix between upcoming magazine covers and a personal guess that there will be a tvc we will wait to see

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
there is even more than her who has much more brands but yes kim is considerate in one of the top 10 the post i posted is a mix between upcoming magazine covers and a personal guess that there will be a tvc we will wait to see
Yeah, I also saw the article 'the queen of ads" has ha and Kim is one among them. So proud of her! But she is not in the top 10 high paid actress for brand ambassador yet! Hope one day she will be in the list as well! Wow Thai stars make lots of money!

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimmy will go travel to France tomorrow to work based on kimmy_kimberleyofp post so french fans you may have a chance to see kim in person :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace Can travelling to different country to work is what causing Kimmy to not have a lakorn line up? Maybe she's too busy??
no i don't think so cause as we posted in the past pages she already has a lakorn scheduled but the fitting will be near the end of the year and the filming will start beginning next year

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
a beauty that hard to takes eyes off i have no more words let her photo glow on their own :love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
Be honest, for the third picture is the hair more attractive or her broad shoulders and flawless back is? For me, the latter. ...and I thought only men with broad shoulders are attractive. Pft! I need to go start swimming and get me those wide shoulders myself too!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
my god how mesmerizing she look wow wow wow perfect piece of art

splendid
She looks so diva-ish in these pictures. The hair, the eyebrows and the "feels" emitted are to me is an upgraded version of the diva Pimlapat. For the third picture, she sure does look like someone who demands to have ONLY Swiss Alpine mineral water in her waiting room. If she were to play a strong, stuck-up, confident, no bs kinda character in the future, I hope the would make her look as fierce as this. Anusaniya is not fierce enough. But love the fashion in that lakorn though.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Be honest, for the third picture is the hair more attractive or her broad shoulders and flawless back is? For me, the latter. ...and I thought only men with broad shoulders are attractive. Pft! I need to go start swimming and get me those wide shoulders myself too!
it's obviously the sexy back :naughty2: :D