Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I never watched Oum Ruk. I know it's popular but dunno what's keeping me not to watch it. Anyhow, if they are going to do a remake of Oum Ruk and Kim will be starring in it... I will NEVER watch OR and will wait for Kim's.

P/s: If this is true, I don't know if fans will be happy with her new project of just be dissapointed again coz it's another remake for Kim.
I agree! I never watch OR, but I heard it's famous even though it's not famous to the point of Sawan Biang, but it still a popular Lakorn. I believe if Kim is cast in remake of OR, there will be negative comments and bashes again because audiences will compare her to Anne T. which is a tough issue. Anyway, now I'm still waiting like crazy for Kim's next project! Don't know when it's going to happen. Which pra'ek you would like Kim to pair up with next?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I don' know much about the Asian entertainment industry coz it's vast like the continent itself. But I don't think she's not appreciated because of her chubbiness... it's because there are just too many actresses and the competition is too high!

But then again, it's probably just me. You could be true about it.
maybe that too :)

as long as there is food she is happy :lol:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I agree! I never watch OR, but I heard it's famous even though it's not famous to the point of Sawan Biang, but it still a popular Lakorn. I believe if Kim is cast in remake of OR, there will be negative comments and bashes again because audiences will compare her to Anne T. which is a tough issue. Anyway, now I'm still waiting like crazy for Kim's next project! Don't know when it's going to happen. Which pra'ek you would like Kim to pair up with next?
I think we have discussed this last week. You probably weren't around. I don't mind her with Mark (again and again...), JMa or JJ or anyone younger than she is coz so far I have enjoyed all lakorns where she acted with younger pra'ek but not so with older pra'eks except for Mark. But then again, it might be due to the lakorns which are just not my cup of tea.

But many wanted her to pair up with Nadech again, Mario, Ken T. or Great.

If I were to really have her pair up with an older pra'ek... I'd choose Pope.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I think we have discussed this last week. You probably weren't around. I don't mind her with Mark (again and again...), JMa or JJ or anyone younger than she is coz so far I have enjoyed all lakorns where she acted with younger pra'ek but not so with older pra'eks except for Mark. But then again, it might be due to the lakorns which are just not my cup of tea.

But many wanted her to pair up with Nadech again, Mario, Ken T. or Great.

If I were to really have her pair up with an older pra'ek... I'd choose Pope.
Yeah, maybe I missed that parts! Sorry to ask you all over again! Pope is a good choice, don't you like Ken T as her next pra'ek?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
as it said "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" she decided to bring the best on her and show that she can do it and she start new with a fresh mind
and she succeed

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm welling to keep doing gif of very second of pim even if it will takes months because i can't escape how amazing kim's performance was as pim she brought this character live amazing , i love the way she is trying to protect her first tipe like a little child protecting their gift :lol:

:D

second lesson after learing how to work hard on herself and become a better worker and a better person is the lesson of the team rule and the work ethics witch from her confused face seems a hard lesson to immediately get :lol: :pancarta::pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her frown face is the bestttt hahahahha sooo cuuuuuuuuteeeee

and once she went from the theoretic to the real practice of the lesson she got it , that's why education is more effective when it's given in practical ways , her "awwwww" :D :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim is doing a traditional cloths photoshoot
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJbE-wDnay/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJatL7lFWf/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

I don't know of it is just me or what, but Kim dress up as goddess on songkran day is a sign that her next Lakorn will be period? Seem like lately many productions remake some old period Lakorn and some production produce brand new period Lakorn! Maybe Kim will be cast in one of them. I heard someone said that broadcast Thai want to work with Kim, right? If Kim won't be in Korean remake with Nadech, I see another project of broadcast Thai that is a period Lakorn, maybe Kim get the role?
maybe your guess will come true

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh no.... A period drama? I am not into period time. If it's the same period as NNS or Suparburoot series, I might not have problem with that. But if it's tooooooooooooooo "period" as in the time where they have to walk for days to get to the hospital and people carries sharp sword or anything like that, count me out.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah, maybe I missed that parts! Sorry to ask you all over again! Pope is a good choice, don't you like Ken T as her next pra'ek?
I have to say... nope. People are going to hate me for this, but I just don't think he has chemistry with younger nang'ek coz I watched Majurat See Nam Pueng (yes, base from just one lakorn) and I... sorta... dislike (but actually it's more than just dislike) that lakorn. I have nothing against Ken T but I don't know... I just don't think it will work. But hey, I might be wrong.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh no.... A period drama? I am not into period time. If it's the same period as NNS or Suparburoot series, I might not have problem with that. But if it's tooooooooooooooo "period" as in the time where they have to walk for days to get to the hospital and people carries sharp sword or anything like that, count me out.
i know that feeling but since it's kim i will watch no matter what she is my only exception :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
beautiful beautiful beautiful, they added extension hair , she look gorgeous with lvery long hair
I have to be honest here, Kim look beautiful in traditional clothes, but I don't know why her hair stylist always do this kind of hairstyle on her when she wear traditional clothes. I have to say this kind of hairstyle isn't fit her well! I see lots of other actresses wear traditional clothes with beautiful up-do hairstyle. I wish she was in different hairstyle. Anyways, this traditional clothes make her body curve even more, wow I just love her body curve, shape.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i loved this photo it just naturally perfect :icon12: :icon12:

I wish she was in different hairstyle
i too sometime think that koh_srawut her old stylist was better in taste but since kim become kind of connected to Ae all her event and photoshoot are made by this hairstylist who do hair style to other Ae's related kids too so it's depend on the management not on kim sadly