Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Knitty

sarNie Adult
upload_2017-1-31_11-53-25.png

upload_2017-1-31_11-54-13.png
seems there is a way for interfans to help to vote

Click on the link and according to the person u want to vote, click on like, love or emo as according.
To vote for Kim, click on Likes...

Same apply to Lakorn

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love every morning cause every morning alive makes me feel i have a new chance to redeem what last from yesterday and a new start to what i can do in the next but sometime we lose the direction that all the morning seems working the same and slowly we lose this feeling of being alive

twister02

M♥K
I wonder if Thailand uses photoshop the way US does in celebrities' photos? I heard they do just don't know how much or what not. Just a thought... LOL :) Not hating or anything!
I think every country does especially if it's for magazines for retouch but it seems that Kim or other celebrities don't do much editing with their IG photos. They sometimes use filters (that's for sure) but I don't think they use PS that much. I wonder why you ask :)

P

PrincessKarina

I think every country does especially if it's for magazines for retouch but it seems that Kim or other celebrities don't do much editing with their IG photos. They sometimes use filters (that's for sure) but I don't think they use PS that much. I wonder why you ask :)
Thanks for the info! I just innocently asked because I was just a bit curious how all that work! :)