Kimberley Ann Voltemas

P

PrincessKarina

She must really be working super hard and lacked so much sleep. She has huge bangs under her eyes! They almost looked swollen right? Poor girl! :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i admire this woman so much , she had learn how to love her self perfectly she embrace herself in a beautiful way , through all the things she faced from she was kid until now she still strong and she keep moving on , she know who she is , where she is and she know what she want , and her beauty comes from there the quote of the day

"There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty."

cr mokoyng

Last edited:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Pic 1 :
Baby : Ouiii suayyy maak (oh so beautiful). I thought only I look cherubic but you're giving me complex. Your skin is so butter-y.
Pic 2 :
Baby: P'Kim P'Kim can I also look this beautiful when I grow up. Can you give me your some beauty.. naaa.. naaaa.. (please)
i just love seeing them together soo cuutte

cr k_gallerie
Pic 3:
Kim : you're cuter than me. Ma si (come here), let me give you a peck
Baby: P'Mark I didn't do anything. See my hands are off.
i'm still in love with this moment :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pic 1 :
Baby : Ouiii suayyy maak (oh so beautiful). I thought only I look cherubic but you're giving me complex. Your skin is so butter-y.
Pic 2 :
Baby: P'Kim P'Kim can I also look this beautiful when I grow up. Can you give me your some beauty.. naaa.. naaaa.. (please)

Pic 3:
Kim : you're cuter than me. Ma si (come here), let me give you a peck
Baby: P'Mark I didn't do anything. See my hands are off.
your cap is even cuter :pancarta::thumbup::thumbup::icon12::icon12::clap:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Anyone know what are the three categories that Kim nominate in the upcoming award? I know one of them is hot girl of the year, but I don't know why is the other two?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anyone know what are the three categories that Kim nominate in the upcoming award? I know one of them is hot girl of the year, but I don't know why is the other two?
the two other category are "actress of the year" and "lakorn of the year" if i'm not wrong
but i don't think she has a big chance to win in any category cause it was by excellence teaw's year in the end of 2016 she gained a huge popularity with her lakorn nakee

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
the two other category are "actress of the year" and "lakorn of the year" if i'm not wrong
but i don't think she has a big chance to win in any category cause it was by excellence teaw's year in the end of 2016 she gained a huge popularity with her lakorn nakee
Yeah, I think so too, I feel bad for Kim, she didnt get any reward in the last few year. Based on what I see, I think Thai viewers seem to give credit to boran or period lakorn rather than modern. I hope one day Kim has a chance to act in period lakorn such as Nakee, Ka Badin or other similar storyline with beautiful boran outfit!

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hmmm i don't have favorite actor tbh but as a try i would love to see her act with mario or great n there is two other actor that i watched some minutes of them and i liked their vibe , and thanks to bang rajan i got to know them they are phet if the channel gave him a chance to be a parek and toey who is already a par'ek

and you?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
hmmm i don't have favorite actor tbh but as a try i would love to see her act with mario or great n there is two other actor that i watched some minutes of them and i liked their vibe , and thanks to bang rajan i got to know them they are phet if the channel gave him a chance to be a parek and toey who is already a par'ek

and you?
For me, Mario is the first in the row! Other than him, I also want to see her with great, nadech, James Ma, if possible a reunion with Ananda! I forget Ken T. I really want to see Kim and ken T. together

Last edited: