Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
do you know what makes this photo soooo beautiful and special beside the factit's crazy to eat ice cream in a freezing tempertaure -4 what make it special and beautiful is the happiness i see in kim eyes , whe you see her eyes you can say "this girl is happy" , so do things that makes you happy even if people will think you are crazy :icon12: :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
day 6 in japan , happy she is taking a good long rest after the extreme hard work and the hard period and before coming back tto the hard work

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooow it's a big number of heart was send to kim to support her emotionally and that person are the right person who guessed the number most close , kim's official fanpage made a fun game to guess how many heart there is and the winner will get kim's calendar with her autograph

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and as i expected the beauty is gonna post her favorite throw back pix from japan trip for couple more days :D sunlights suits her makes her shining like a diamond :icon12:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I like the second pic where he's admiring her beauty/charm like she's some Aphrodite on this planet. I can totally imagine myself in his place. I remember the first time I saw her (in FMV of RP), I paused the video and was literally staring at her. It repeated for a couple of days. I didn't know her name, neither Nadech's but I wanted to see her, watch her, know her more. Worse was the whole thing from the title of the video to actors' name, comments everything was in Thai. It all looked like noodles or a Jalebi (one of a sweet desserts). That's the first time I went out of my way, took it as a challenge to know a celebrity's name. Now here I am.. still admiring her the way I did, the first time.
But how Kim is unaffected by all the attention and adulation is beyond me!! She knows she's beautiful. Boy had said that he 'takes her photographs in different angle to make her not look pretty' because Kim had boasted about herself that 'she's beautiful from every angle'. So this proves that she's very well aware of the fact that she's gorgeous and yet is unaffected by people (especially men) admiring her. Of course, there's one exception ;) she's always calm, composed with her face straight towards the audience, does her work, wrap up and go home. Very lady-like!
yayee is soo funny lately she is so into the korean dramas and seems she like lee dong wook and remembered he had an event with kim back to 2013 if i'm not wrong
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOzEJ2OgUug/?taken-by=yayeeumarin

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I like the second pic where he's admiring her beauty/charm like she's some Aphrodite on this planet. I can totally imagine myself in his place. I remember the first time I saw her (in FMV of RP), I paused the video and was literally staring at her. It repeated for a couple of days. I didn't know her name, neither Nadech's but I wanted to see her, watch her, know her more. Worse was the whole thing from the title of the video to actors' name, comments everything was in Thai. It all looked like noodles or a Jalebi (one of a sweet desserts). That's the first time I went out of my way, took it as a challenge to know a celebrity's name. Now here I am.. still admiring her the way I did, the first time.
But how Kim is unaffected by all the attention and adulation is beyond me!! She knows she's beautiful. Boy had said that he 'takes her photographs in different angle to make her not look pretty' because Kim had boasted about herself that 'she's beautiful from every angle'. So this proves that she's very well aware of the fact that she's gorgeous and yet is unaffected by people (especially men) admiring her. Of course, there's one exception ;) she's always calm, composed with her face straight towards the audience, does her work, wrap up and go home. Very lady-like!
guess everyone have a beauty that attract particular people and for sure kim have a lot of people either surround her or herfans that can see this beauty she has and for me personally she is my favorite around the world she has something that i don't feel when look to others and she is th eonly one that made me want to follow her work as a star and her update us a normal person before for me stars are just image with no soul they are just fabricate image and for me all of them looked the same but when i saw kim and know more about her , i saw something very special kim's beauty come from her aura her moves her pleyfulness and her cheerful self as you said she is beautiful but she doesn't look untouchable , she is easy going and very fun to communicate with her that's why most of her co_star find her charming and love to work with her , and i feel kim feel that she is not the most beautiful or the most famous out there and it's not her goal to be so that's why she is being herself and do the things makes her happy and do her job with so much love and passion all kim want is to keep being an actress regardless if that work will be big or no she just love to act that's why when i watch her i always blow away with how much she is living the character she is just amazing i cn keep going on for hours talking about how a big fan i'm of her talent :D