Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I saw lots of pictures of their mum in Kim's brother IG! I'm not sure why Jen and Kim and her other brother never post picture of their mum! I am also impart that P' Noom did not attend the funeral, at least they use to be so close before!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm sad for you kim but you have true loving people that will stand for you and give you a hiuge support hope she will be more stronger with time pass

twister02

M♥K
i'm sad for you kim but you have true loving people that will stand for you and give you a hiuge support hope she will be more stronger with time pass
She's not afraid to let it all out when she's with Anne. Let it all out, Kimmy. Crying can ease the pain, at least. :crybaby2:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Going on IG just breaks my heart because every time I open up the app, I see a photo of Kimmy, her friends, and loved ones dressed in black. It hurts to see the usually bubbly Kimmy in so much pain. Her and her father were very close. I hope her and her family have strength to fight through this terribly tough time. Much love for the Voltemas family right now. :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes seems so..
I miss her bubbly cheerful side so much
i feel we may not see that side that soon it will take a long time before kim can adjust to this huge change in her life , this sure i a big hit to her that almost kill her inside but with time and with people support around her she will find the strength to move on on her life and try to gather her self again