Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
My deepest condolences to Kim and her family during this most difficult time.

May the time and comfort of your loved ones help ease your pain and sorrow.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the ch3 boss, some producer , some ch3 stuff and cherry, boy,james ma , and kong and he other firnds was present today

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Everyone knows Kimmy's dad was her hero and best friends. I'm so sad about this news and really thought he would be getting better, this is all so sad, out of all the 4 kids, kim seems the closest to him too. My thoughts and prayers go to her and her family. i'm so glad many people are there supporting her, happy to see shes more stable, spend time with your loved ones, life is super fragile.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hopefully we get a glimpse of Aum, Ananda and Nadech also. Specially Aum. After all he's Kim's first P'ek and I haven't seen them together at any event after TH.

The comment below. I want season 2 of everything with Kim

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Sorry I meant to 'agree' in the rating. Corrected now.

I'm optimistic towards that wish. Hopefully there comes a day for that to come true... but not sure of the other one. I want to produce lakorns with great script for Kim and reunite her with all her P'eks. Now this one is a real challenge for dandelions! :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry I meant to 'agree' in the rating. Corrected now.

I'm optimistic towards that wish. Hopefully there comes a day for that to come true... but not sure of the other one. I want to produce lakorns with great script for Kim and reunite her with all her P'eks. Now this one is a real challenge for dandelions! :)
i love being optimistic so i will go with this positive vibe and there is no wrong in hoping as long as we accept whatever the things turn out , hope but with a parachute for security :D