Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cry baby girl , cry let all your pain out , tears was created to let the pain out , cry as muc as you want don't let nothing in your heart and the people who surround you will support you with every drope of tear :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
My condolences to kimmy and her family, stay strong. I'm love how P'ann is there to support her it shows the amazing friendship bond they have.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a biiiig biiiiig thanks for anne for being her support in this difficult time like a true big sister

i'm trying not to cry cause i have been crying so much today , i feel kim is like you know the type of friends you don't have but you wish you have a friend like her and you want in their bad time to support them hug them and makes them feel everything is gonna be ok that's how i feel to kim

sarNie Adult
Oh! I only saw the news now. I feel so sorry for Kim! I hope she gets through this quickly. She's a strong woman and a lot of people love her. Stay strong Kim!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I was shocked, speechless seeing the news! OMG, Kim, please stay strong! I wish her all the best. It was like yesterday when she and Jenny went out youtubing their family meal with their father!!! Gosh!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I was shocked, speechless seeing the news! OMG, Kim, please stay strong! I wish her all the best. It was like yesterday when she and Jenny went out youtubing their family meal with their father!!! Gosh!!!!!
personally i felt something bad is gonna happen durng this days that's why i said when i knew mk will be in signing calender i said "hope nothing bad happen" cause i felt it but i still was very sadden for it

and this a person who witnessed kim taking care of her father , thx to a comment in ig for translation

Mew Nussara informed that she saw Kim on the first day that Kim's dad had an operation. Kim cried a lot that made her tear drop also. She saw Kim had kept close watch over her dad at CCU ward everyday at day and night

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's gonna be hard after this storm she will have many new feeling of missing and sadness but time will heal everything she will find her way again to move on and keep building her life, i will give her a virtual hug :icon12:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
it's gonna be hard after this storm she will have many new feeling of missing and sadness but time will heal everything she will find her way again to move on and keep building her life, i will give her a virtual hug :icon12:
I can't stop tearing up with her. She must feel so saddened by her loss; she was very close to her dad! I feel empathetic when she has to say thank you to all those taking her video regardless of her loss. She in the end knows herself that she's a public figure and has to battled up in public, accepting all those cameras at her funeral! Geez... no offense to those videoing her; this makes us go through with Kim but ...

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
My deep condolence to her family! Please stay strong my dear! I hope Mark was there for her, but maybe he's filming in other places.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
My deep condolence to her family! Please stay strong my dear! I hope Mark was there for her, but maybe he's filming in other places.
Yes he is filming yesterday which is why he was not with her. But he has fly back to bkk yesterday night...

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
My deep condolences to Kimmy and her sweet family. I hope her strength will soon help her find happiness again. Stay Strong P'Kim!