Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i love this lovely cheerful smile through bad and good times , and if i'm not wrong since i saw the producer Nock behind she is filming KF today hope i'm not wrong and hope there will be more updates of the beauty
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM6AvDPjJFw/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

awww this is sweet with all this support
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM56D6KgV90/?taken-by=destiny_melody
Since you mentioned about Nok Chatchai, I heard he had a car accident with a 28 years old woman, is he doing fine? I read the news somewhere that the women died in that car accident, is he okay? So he come back to direct KF?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Since you mentioned about Nok Chatchai, I heard he had a car accident with a 28 years old woman, is he doing fine? I read the news somewhere that the women died in that car accident, is he okay? So he come back to direct KF?
:confused0::confused0::eek::eek: i have no idea when you heard this ?

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
"A strong woman is one who is able to smile like she wasn't crying last night"

"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place"

"Peace starts with smile"

Stay Strong Kimberley:icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNA1kO0j_39/

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's so impressive the touching support fans give to kim they are really moe than just simple fans , it cost nothing but it have a lot of love in it , it's a simple heart shape but it has a meaningful words in it

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I feel SO touched by all these messages and warm wishes from fans to Kim and her family. You don't really have to be there in person to lend your support to someone. If your wish is sincere that's enough. Seems like Kim's dad is severely ill. My prayers are with him. Hope he recovers soon so that we can see the smile back in her face. Kim's message to her dad about "keep fighting" made me all teary. Kim is the strongest celebrity woman I've seen. So much trouble, so much struggle even when she has EVERYTHING! Oh gosh life is not always a bed of roses. Looking at her life, I feel exhausted already.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I feel SO touched by all these messages and warm wishes from fans to Kim and her family. You don't really have to be there in person to lend your support to someone. If your wish is sincere that's enough. Seems like Kim's dad is very serious. My prayers are with him. Hope he recovers soon so that we can see the smile back in her face. Kim's message to her dad about "keep fighting" made me all teary. Kim is the strongest celebrity woman I've seen. So much trouble, so much struggle even when she has EVERYTHING! Oh gosh life is not always a bed of roses. Looking at her life, I feel exhausted already.
absolutely agree with you , she has a loooott of struggle in her life but as it's known struggle make great people she will be much stronger and a great person when she will overcome this hardship , she is an amazing girl and her fans are as amazing as she is very difficult period i think this is the hardest she had to go through cause as you said her dad seems is going through a critical phase so hope he wil be able to get over it , we can only wait and hope for the best

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I just don't feel good seeing Kim going through hell lot. Why bad things happen to good people the most!? I understand that life is a learning process and it's all about how you balance, evolve and get through but there's a limit for that as well. From day one in the industry Kim has been facing something or the other. As if her professional life is not hard enough, she has bucket full of personal problems also. Sometimes her friends betray and sometimes something else. One can only take so much. When is the end for this. I wish there was a potion and on drinking that all bad times end right here for her like it happens in novels and movies. Sorry for the rant. I had to take it out. I'm fed up honestly. Phew!!
absolutely agree with you , she has a loooott of struggle in her life but as it's known struggle make great people she will be much stronger and a great person when she will overcome this hardship , she is an amazing girl and her fans are as amazing as she is very difficult period i think this is the hardest she had to go through cause as you said her dad seems is going through a critical phase so hope he wil be able to get over it , we can only wait and hope for the best

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there is a purpose for our lives and i know how frustrating it can be but remember she had her reward she has mark i know it may sound tiny to you but kim have a treasure by having mark beside her , when we go through dark things like this we need someone love to guide us someone who we trust fully it will makes us feel secure and much much more strong someone who is willing tio lift the heavy trails with us she can't have everything in life no one will but in the end of the road she will be proud of herself for being a strong person and she will be grateful for all the bless she have in her life so she had to go through her way climb the mountain to be able to see the world from the top is not easy she may lose people through this road but she need to keep on going and be as strong as she can ,
i really admire kim for her strength , god will give great trail only to strong people and the reward will be eaqual to how much you do well in this trials , for me that's the justice , show how much you deserve for you to deserve it

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
The reward Mark is definitely not a tiny thing to me. Mark is a great partner. Kim has great family, friends and fans of course but on a personal front, I feel life is a bit unfair to Kim as an individual.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she wouldn't be this great if she didn't faced all that individually i may sound tooo optimistic but i believe everyone have their tough road to go and we never should lose hope under any circumstance
and i personally think life is not unfair to kim cause in this world there is sooo sooo much more miserable people that you can't imagine what they have to go through every single day so from my point of view i respect every human who have countless reason to give up but never give up those are a true great people so i hope kim will continue to be great as she is now always no matter what happen