Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I really wonder how can someone look perfectly angelic. She doesn't even have to try. Kimberley has set a standard for me. Now I find it difficult to like anybody else :angel10:
such a beautiful swan wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww :love::love::love:
Love these set of pics. Kim's at her best effortlessly. And that flawless skin....:icon12:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
the clear photos, guess we will have a very quite upcoming days in the thai entertainment

cr as tagged above
Yeah, I heard they ask to stop broadcast drama for 1 month, but I'm wonder during that 1 month, do they still film unfinish lakorn or everything has to be wait until after 1 month?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I heard they ask to stop broadcast drama for 1 month, but I'm wonder during that 1 month, do they still film unfinish lakorn or everything has to be wait until after 1 month?
nothing is 100% clear right now but for sure the event the program and every party is canceled to a later announcement so we have to wait to see updates

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
while waiting for the mourning days to end keep rewatching her lakorns

sometime you have to take decisions not as is please you but you have to be kind to think of people related to your decision and if your decision will impact them badly, we should decide what is best for us and for people that related to us and sometime that lead us to sacrifice

Knitty

sarNie Adult
while waiting for the mourning days to end keep rewatching her lakorns

sometime you have to take decisions not as is please you but you have to be kind to think of people related to your decision and if your decision will impact them badly, we should decide what is best for us and for people that related to us and sometime that lead us to sacrifice

Oooh...me too..but i am rewatching pckk over and over again... hahah i just love that lakorn...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
If the dramas are postponed for a month, does it mean the filming of the dramas will also be shelved?

Edit - okay I got the answer. I didn't read the Peace's first post in this page which has the answer to this question.
they will film during this period but not sure if we will get update , we have to wait and see

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a crystal clear beauty , i adooooorrre seeing pix of her it's like i'm seeing photos of flowers it sound very cheesy but i love seeing beautiful photos of the nature something that bring me positive feeling and kim definitely for me is like a beauty from a nature a beautiful creature that i absolutely enjoy admire it's beauty , she is special i my eyes , there is a lot of beautiful women in the world and kim is one special one :love::love::love::love::love:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Her poise, elegance, the way she carries off herself off screen make me wonder if she's real!:angel10:
I'm not fond of celebrities. I used to feel celebs, specifically actors, are fake, putting up an act even off screen to impress fans and public as they are the ones who make or break celebs career. I strongly had an opinion that actors who fake emotions on screen, also fake their behaviour off screen..... only until I found Kimberley! She made me believe that acting is a form of art and even actors have life outside the entertainment industry. Kim successfully managed to break the notion I had about actors. She is the only actress I admire. I love the way she prioritises things in her life. From what I've seen, Kimberley is the only actress who takes break from her busy schedule to spend time with her family and friends (others also do but they are mostly for promotional activities like airlines or tourism). In this generation where time is money, we need more celebs like Kim to inspire the young adults. I love to read and write so I can go on and on if you let me hehe better I end it here :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Her poise, elegance, the way she carries off herself off screen make me wonder if she's real!:angel10:
I'm not fond of celebrities. I used to feel celebs, specifically actors, are fake, putting up an act even off screen to impress fans and public as they are the ones who make or break celebs career. I strongly had an opinion that actors who fake emotions on screen, also fake their behaviour off screen..... only until I found Kimberley! She made me believe that acting is a form of art and even actors have life outside the entertainment industry. Kim successfully managed to break the notion I had about actors. She is the only actress I admire. I love the way she prioritises things in her life. From what I've seen, Kimberley is the only actress who takes break from her busy schedule to spend time with her family and friends (others also do but they are mostly for promotional activities like airlines or tourism). In this generation where time is money, we need more celebs like Kim to inspire the young adults. I love to read and write so I can go on and on if you let me hehe better I end it here :)
people will say that you are exaggerating and making kim look too perfect , but me i can totally see and feel what are you saying cause that what i always say , kim is not perfect and that what made me see her as real as she is , what she give is what she is off_screen no need to try so hard her beauty speak for her for me , and seriously she is one of the celebrity in the world that made me see actress , actor singer are humans before being untouchable stars , and it's so beautiful to see i never was fond for a celebrity like i'm now for kim and probably will never be again , i'm happy another person see from teh same angle as me high five ;)