"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i lovvvveed this cap

"
Ufo? Saturn? Sun? *อยู่ที่มุมมอง..."
she said that cause the sun in this shot look like another planet

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well they look super cute together :blush: :blush: but i want kimja :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

he look soo happy :lol:
i was doing a throw back and i saw this and this was on 21th jan 2015 ,mean the channel planed to pair them since then

so the question is who will be paired with kim randomly in ch3 next event , i have a feeling is mario will see

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yayyyyyy I knew this. I knew Mario will pair up with Kim next when I saw them in an event.
i was doing a throw back and i saw this and this was on 21th jan 2015 ,mean the channel planed to pair them since then

so the question is who will be paired with kim randomly in ch3 next event , i have a feeling is mario will see

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yayyyyyy I knew this. I knew Mario will pair up with Kim next when I saw them in an event.
slow down girl i ddin't mean they announce, it's PURE my imagination just talking on my own :lol: cause i love playing guessing game so i just said that :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its not only your imagination. Even I was thinking that Mario will be Kim's next P'ek when I came back last time. Kim and Mario had a chance to pair up last time but unfortunately Kim will not accept lakorns. So Im sure Mario will be pairing with Kim soon :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
slow down girl i ddin't mean they announce, it's PURE my imagination just talking on my own :lol: cause i love playing guessing game so i just said that :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Its not only your imagination. Even I was thinking that Mario will be Kim's next P'ek when I came back last time. Kim and Mario had a chance to pair up last time but unfortunately Kim will not accept lakorns. So Im sure Mario will be pairing with Kim soon :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
you sound supper confident , then let's wait and see if our guess will come true

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will pray for that cos Mariooooo OMG he looks sooooo good with Kimmmmmyyy :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: and you know I ship everyone with Kim on screen so next I ship KiMario :risas3::risas3:
you sound supper confident , then let's wait and see if our guess will come true

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Last edited: