Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Im not back yet :p My friends gave me 1 week break. 4 days over. For 3 days I will be here. After 2 monhs I will be back. After results if @Peace dont tell me to go to work I will be here forever :p
Haga no worries...that forever wun happen...she will force u to.... haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Im not back yet :p My friends gave me 1 week break. 4 days over. For 3 days I will be here. After 2 monhs I will be back. After results if @Peace dont tell me to go to work I will be here forever :p
hmmmm what are you saying step , i'm waiting here for the dynamic to be fully back i want so get your strong get ready do the best in your exams and when results come witch i'm sure you gonna do well in it directly station AF ok ;)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :p Im like this now reading your post that you wont send me to work :p ;P :p

hmmmm what are you saying step , i'm waiting here for the dynamic to be fully back i want so get your strong get ready do the best in your exams and when results come witch i'm sure you gonna do well in it directly station AF ok ;)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Happy with not going to work?? She does not force me for anything and you know that already :p my only fear is my AF mama :nut::nut: :risas3::risas3::risas3:
:risas3: you are hilarious , but will your real mama will be happy with it :pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Happy with not going to work?? She does not force me for anything and you know that already :p my only fear is my AF mama :nut::nut: :risas3::risas3::risas3:
i can't this is sooo fuunnyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: well your af mama tell you the most important thing is to set a goal in your real life what do you want and try to work on it so i don't believe in forcing people i believe in motivating people so my little girl you have to be aware of yourself what do you want to do in your life cause after you study and graduate what is your next goal don't live an empty life it's dangerous to your soul and i'm afraid for you , ok that all what your af mama have to say :lol: :lol: now you make me feel like an old granny as my title say hahahaha :pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
not everyone will love us
not everyone will understand us
not everyone know us the best
not everyone will let us be ourselves
not everyone will support us
not everyone will be a bless in our life some are made to be lessons
not everyone will give you a chance
but that doesn't matter what matter is
who can see the beauty on us and love us
who can support us and understand us
who can know us and believe in us
who can bring the joy in our live
who no matter how wrong we do they will be there to guide us and forgive us
who accept us the way we are not for what they expect us to be

that what really matter

Step

Mrs James Ma
I did not say you force me but you know I will do what you say (except for JK :p ) so if you tell me to start working I will do that and =see I was right. I don't know my next goal but I know your next goal is to send me to work :risas3::risas3::risas3:
i can't this is sooo fuunnyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: well your af mama tell you the most important thing is to set a goal in your real life what do you want and try to work on it so i don't believe in forcing people i believe in motivating people so my little girl you have to be aware of yourself what do you want to do in your life cause after you study and graduate what is your next goal don't live an empty life it's dangerous to your soul and i'm afraid for you , ok that all what your af mama have to say :lol: :lol: now you make me feel like an old granny as my title say hahahaha :pancarta:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
I did not say you force me but you know I will do what you say (except for JK :p ) so if you tell me to start working I will do that and =see I was right. I don't know my next goal but I know your next goal is to send me to work :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hmmm.... u should have ur own goal..not follow what people say..you will not be happy if u do that.. most of the time u will regret.. sorry although i am not peace..but i rather u took a break after graduate..think and ponder and really think what you want to do next in life.. you can have no goal but go and try what you wnat..but after that u need to set a goal for yourself..it can be anything..not necessary working..but remember u only live once..
What u need to do is for yourself..not just what peace tell u...and i am sure she dun want that too..

Speak too much..haha

Step

Mrs James Ma
I agree but since I dont have a goal and when I do mistakes, @Peace will tell me if right things. So for me its not wrong if I work or do something just cos peace told me. Like mothers want good for you my AF mama also want good for me. Im stupid sometimes and lazy and she will guide me. I know I should do things if I like it but I never want to go to work cos I can follow Kim's updates and post here fast :p thats excuse for me :p :p :p thanks for advice. I will take break after graduation :cheer:
Hmmm.... u should have ur own goal..not follow what people say..you will not be happy if u do that.. most of the time u will regret.. sorry although i am not peace..but i rather u took a break after graduate..think and ponder and really think what you want to do next in life.. you can have no goal but go and try what you wnat..but after that u need to set a goal for yourself..it can be anything..not necessary working..but remember u only live once..
What u need to do is for yourself..not just what peace tell u...and i am sure she dun want that too..

Speak too much..haha