Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sunshine :heart: :heart:

piece of art 

wooooooooooooooooooooow woooooooooooooooooo w      woooooooooooooooooooooooow  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omyyyyy i have no words TOTALLY SPEECHLESS  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

she has something that totally unique to her no matter how many celebrity i see when i come back to see her photos something standout , soo amazing just love the feeling and liveliness of her pics, she doesn't give me the vibe of person that they are the typical superstar image she is more real to me , and she have a beauty to her , arrghh can't speak even after what all i said wow just wow :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he will do anything anything just for her and her happiness and to protect her , i love his love to her :unsure: :heart:

aww 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
FINALLY she is feeling sorry for him and she feel how much he is doing for her waiting to feel his real feeling :weep:

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
About that "hacking" business, that was a publicity stunt from mark manager to get more press to attend this event. Personal opinion is he needs to look for new manager. Have not heard anything good about this manager at all.

As for Kim she sounded very sincere when she was answering about P'noom. I love that no matter the truth she has enough integrity not to say anything disprespectful. Kim seem to have a very strong character.