Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
She is soo cute when she looked back for others looking :ghehe: :ghehe: I wish Kim and P'Oh work again in BH. But Idk if P'Oh has worked with P'Jaew and if he will choose her
peace said:
that's kim when she will be old she will be still hilarious  :lmao2:  :lmao2:  :lmao2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
She is soo cute when she looked back for others looking :ghehe: :ghehe: I wish Kim and P'Oh work again in BH. But Idk if P'Oh has worked with P'Jaew and if he will choose her
ommy imagine that trio kim, p'OH , and james ji , monkeys party will be on set every filming day :lolyup: :lolyup: i would love p'oh to work with her again she always share funny hilarious clip and photo of kim it's entertaining :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is braking his heart without knowing :unsure: poor kob 

but she sure feel guilty 

and he try to hide it by his playful side  so he will not make her suspect or even worry about him

but i think she feel confused she doesn't realize what she feel about getting divorce with him 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:shutup:  :shutup:  :shutup:  :shutup:  :shutup:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
Thai media /forums has to stop body shaming women. I just read some where in multiple places that people thought Kim was too fat for that black dress she wore to runway2016.. Apparently curves are out and Thais don't like hour glass figures. Her natural body frame is never going to going to let her look lean and super thin like yaya or margie. I don't understand Thai society sometimes..especially the ones online.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they have standards that they don't want to get ride of it well that's their culture and everyone have a specific culture and i totally don't want kim to have that typical classical like a copy or she have to be a product who has to follow the measures i hate that i want her to keep being like that in that beautiful womanly healthy look and from my perspective kim is suppperrr gorgeous , really hope she will not slim down more than that i want her to be her i like her the way she is