Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww she is soooo humble  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yessssss  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  i need to get up but i'm still sitting can't stop updating hahaha , feel like a crazy :facepalm: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i would not stop saying this PIECE OF ART :heart: amazing presence amazing charisma amazing aura indescribable beauty irresistible charm MAGNIFICENT :heart: :heart: wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow she is beyond this all word i said UNIQUE 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the light made her shine like a diamond
but if she wasn't a diamond in the first place she wouldn't shine
her beauty light up so bright that it's hard not to notice it
she is a piece of art who you can get inspiration from
, a singer can make a song for her
an actor can make his feeling out
a painter that can draw a real piece of art with his pencil ,
a photographer can use his lenses camera to capture one of the most beautiful photo of a special beauty
, a poet can write a poem just with a glance to her  ,
and the list can go on and on 

Step

Mrs James Ma
ขณะกำลังนั่งสัมภาษณ์...ถามถึงเรื่องของขวัญวาเลนไทน์...พี่แสบบอกไม่ขออะไรมาก...แค่อะไรที่แสดงให้เห็นว่าเขาแคร์เราก็พอ...เลยหยอดกระแซะว่า...ต้องรีบลงข่าวเลยใช่มั๊ย...หมากจะได้รีบเตรียมตัวทัน...คิมมี่บอกรีบลงเดี๋ยวนี้เลยค่ะพี่555...แล้วพอในวงถามถึงละคร...เพ่แสบถามกลับว่า...ไปงานเปิดวิกบิ๊ก3กันมั๊ยคะ...พี่ๆก็พร้อมใจกันตอบว่าม่ายด้ายไปอ่ะ...คิมมี่มีค้อนเบาๆ...โอ้ยยยยยหนูไม่คุยด้วยแล้ว555...อ๋อยยยยยน่าเอ็นดูจริงๆแสบเอ้ย...อีกสิ่งหนึ่งที่สังเกตเห็นในวันนี้คือ...คิมมี่หันมามองหน้าสบตาคนถามตลอด...อ่อยยยยย...มองมาแต่ละทีขุ่นพี่แทบละลาย...แถมพอชงเรื่องจิ้นๆทีไร...พี่แสบก็เขินอายม้วนต้วนเหมือนเด็ก...สารภาพตามตรงว่า...ตอนถามไปก็เขินฟินไปด้วย555...แล้วแบบนี้จะไม่ให้รักได้ไงเนอะ...ขอบคุณที่น่ารักกับสื่อเสมอ...ไม่ว่าจะเกิดอะไรขึ้น...พี่คนนี้จะอยู่เคียงข้างคิมมี่ตลอดไปนะ

cr innie_inyarat

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is just ..... i can't speak i love beauty every where i love the beauty of nature i love looking to the beautiful sea to the full moon i  love sens the magnificent creation of everything around me , and for me kim is a veryy beautiful  creation she is a woman with a very very special characteristic people who read the thing i wrote here may think i'm crazy or exaggerating or i don't make sens but because i see her as a  beautiful piece of art creation that's why i talk like that she is a beautiful human the other may not see it the way i see it but i can't stop myself from sharing my thought and what i feel , i just admire a lot what i see on her as a beautiful creation