Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i never saw such a reflection in the eyes as i see it in her's this's incredible and for me sooo special amaziiiiiiiiiing really they are like a hole world inside them :spin:

dariey

sarNie Adult
first time here..hehee
i really want to comment about kim new hairstyle.i super love it.it make her look younger than usually.i love her prev hair too coz it make her look mature and gorgeous.since i'm already use to this bang thing so i don't see fault to her look. ^_^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:
first time here..hehee
i really want to comment about kim new hairstyle.i super love it.it make her look younger than usually.i love her prev hair too coz it make her look mature and gorgeous.since i'm already use to this bang thing so i don't see fault to her look. ^_^
am happy some one have the same feeling as me about kim's new hair style give me 5  :highfive: i loooooooove it  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love this shot she look soooo young in deep thinking loooove :heart:

dariey

sarNie Adult
for some reason i really want to see the young and chic image of kim or other different style more than her usual mature & gorgeous style.her real life photo on ig save the day for me. haha  :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:
for some reason i really want to see the young and chic image of kim or other different style more than her usual mature & gorgeous style.her real life photo on ig save the day for me. haha  :lol:
:lolyup:  i know what you mean well for me she's beautiful in any style am fine with them and from my personal taste i loved her he most with the bangs i know i know most people will give me that look  :huh:  hehe but really am in love with her style now 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssss miiiiiisssss her new updates soooooooooooooo much i want to see her new project soooo  bad  :cry1:  when will i see your beautiful face again on screen it has been a while  :weep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4WCelH2NS0

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
Kim is the prettiest girl.
adsd18/2 said:
i never saw such a reflection in the eyes as i see it in her's this's incredible and for me sooo special amaziiiiiiiiiing really they are like a hole world inside them :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimberley's look in the calender signing day gorgeouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus wooow
cr ig kimmy_kimberley  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:
i love kim look today.her hair style and babyblue shirt make her so lovely.  :wub:
absolutely right she look elegant chic from the shoes to the hair looove looove her beauty