Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
A warm smile is the universal language of kindness

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides
 ​
 ​

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
adsd18/2 said:
"piece of art" why? coz you can put another women in the same pos but i will get a different feeling kim has an aura in her sooooo speeeeciiiiaaaaaal magnificent should give credit to mark for this fabulous shot wooooow :heart: :heart:

Kimmy look fresh and beautiful in this shoot! She look nice in her outfit as well. Northern Thai (correct me if i'm wrong)  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:

Kimmy look fresh and beautiful in this shoot! She look nice in her outfit as well. Northern Thai (correct me if i'm wrong)  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: 
i don't know either have no idea if that's costume is specific for the Northern Thai  :shrug:  i just love it on kim :lolyup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears

cr ig pangjpix

People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within

cr ig jarutummo

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Picking a best friend who stands up for what she believes in, is true to herself and allows you to be yourself without judgement of how 'cool' you are? Well, now you're picking a friend for life

dariey

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
yesss true you can take tik as an example he shows his admiration for kim out loud :ghehe: and indeed kimy inter fans are very lucky although it takes a loong time sometime to sub but still very thankful and better than nothings :D

ann too.she is the obvious one..haha.i really happy to see her build kim talent under her.even kim going to have lakorn under variety production in future i hope she always be ann fav forever.hope i'm not too much on this..hehee

even from any angle she just came out beautifully.kim definitely a photogenic person.

super love this side profile of her  :wub:

simply pure & beautiful..

this dangerous look..hahaa

cr as in photo

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:

ann too.she is the obvious one..haha.i really happy to see her build kim talent under her.even kim going to have lakorn under variety production in future i hope she always be ann fav forever.hope i'm not too much on this..hehee

even from any angle she just came out beautifully.kim definitely a photogenic person.

super love this side profile of her  :wub:

simply pure & beautiful..

this dangerous look..hahaa
cr as in photo

absolutely right she's soo photogenic for me  i love looking at every angle of her she's soooo attractive to me in a special way :spin: :spin:  and i believe kim will be always anne favorite she just adore her soo much and see in her a big future actress she's a splendid actress herself soo for sure her admiration and believe in kim's acting came from a long personal experience in acting and that it self's a biiiiiiiggg plus for kim and a prove too :yes: :yes: :yes: personally i tried to watch other people and see if i will get the same feeling i have with kim but i don't know each time i do i found my self came back watching kim's old lakorn and say "wooooooow that's why i love her acting the most" 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
A woman who walks with purpose doesn't have to chase people or opportunities. Her light causes people and opportunities to pursue her!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
breath taking oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy no words these eyes charming attractive if she look to any man like this he will fall down hard upper his head i said this before but whenever i see this look in her eyes i feel "there's a world in them" loooooooooooooooooooooooooooovveeee :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: