Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim good with her facial reaction...each pics she look different which is why she my favorite kind-off new n'ek in the industry lol.

Hi, everyone! I'm new in this tread or shall i'm a silent reader for while now lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Kim good with her facial reaction...each pics she look different which is why she my favorite kind-off new n'ek in the industry lol.

Hi, everyone! I'm new in this tread or shall i'm a silent reader for while now lol

that's why i say any lakorn kim's in am in she never disappoint me in portraying a character she's simply amazing talented young actress and i can't wait until i see her new lakorn and let me add she's the only reason am here in thai asianfuse world, :lolyup: :D
glad you comment in here sweet_009 it's always a pleasure to read your comment :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i believe i can fly i believe i can touch the sky  

look at her expression "piece of art" simply beautiful :spin: :spin:

cr ig kimmy_cuteface

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeee this look and the feeling of it smart look she look so pretty in this uniform i wonder if this her school uniform  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :heart: :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"piece of art" why? coz you can put another women in the same pos but i will get a different feeling kim has an aura in her sooooo speeeeciiiiaaaaaal magnificent should give credit to mark for this fabulous shot wooooow :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this's the type of pic who apply the quote
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

dariey

sarNie Adult
i was just about to post that and you beat me..she just simply beautiful.the shoot make her look more beautiful

this happy face will make others happy too..this photo make me think she is a normal girl like others too after all who want a freedom of happiness.she still young but already carried people hope on her shoulder.

precious smile

cr to pic owner

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:
i was just about to post that and you beat me..she just simply beautiful.the shoot make her look more beautiful

this happy face will make others happy too..this photo make me think she is a normal girl like others too after all who want a freedom of happiness.she still young but already carried people hope on her shoulder.

precious smile

cr to pic owner

her smile is a smile of a kind beautiful heart so shinning :spin: :spin: finally someone i can spazz with him about kimmy pic    :kiss3:   btw you can't beat me in posting new pic of kimmy in here unless while am sleeping :ghehe: jk   :lol:

and i loooveee every single word you said about her so sweett and soo true   :heart: :heart: :heart:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

dariey

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

her smile is a smile of a kind beautiful heart so shinning :spin: :spin: finally someone i can spazz with him about kimmy pic    :kiss3:   btw you can't beat me in posting new pic of kimmy in here unless while am sleeping :ghehe: jk   :lol:

and i loooveee every single word you said about her so sweett and soo true   :heart: :heart: :heart:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

i'm still learning about her and honestly i still didn't watch some of her lakorn either coz of her co-lead or the storyline just not interest me even i try to watch just for her..huhuu
i hope you can share if there is translation about fanaccount or celebrity account that talking about her if any.i really want to know what other people who had meet her directly feel nice about her. ^_^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhh i seee well i watched every single lakorn and every single show she been since the beginning of 2013 that' mean i almost 2 years fan of kimmy and each time am more amazed by her and to be honest i couldn't found in her generation an actress like her that could make me feel their  acting like when i watch kim that's why am soo hooked about her as an actress the personal level i don't comment much she has her personal life like any other human :yes: :yes: sooo i will post here for you if i found something that may interest you  :highfive:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the only celebrity  that i remember had talk about kimberley is either mark or also once alex 
here aalex talking about her when he worked with her in raeng prathana 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKsOrB9e6Is

and she's a very down to earth person she talk very normally to her fans like if they'r her friend i love that too about her i don't see that much in others 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPGWmDrp_Ec

inthis video too she tlaked alittle about her self and how thing changed and became famous 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nOX3MreL2Q

dariey

sarNie Adult
ahh i 've see some of the clip.tq for posting it.  :thumbsup:
i believe even they didn't said publicly about her but their action already show how they adore her.i got to say kimmy inter fan really lucky for having an update channel with eng sub.so lucky

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dariey said:
ahh i 've see some of the clip.tq for posting it.  :thumbsup:
i believe even they didn't said publicly about her but their action already show how they adore her.i got to say kimmy inter fan really lucky for having an update channel with eng sub.so lucky
yesss true you can take tik as an example he shows his admiration for kim out loud :ghehe: and indeed kimy inter fans are very lucky although it takes a loong time sometime to sub but still very thankful and better than nothings :D