Kimberley Ann Voltemas

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by google translate.

cr. 韩泰粉
2019-04-21

from: https://www.diyidan.com/main/post/6295053995618390172/detail/1#anchor_comment_floor

Thai Star Kimberly: No comparison with Lisa, shy was teased as a daughter of Lampang

Recently, the popular Thai star Kimberly has become a hot topic on the Internet because he imitated the makeup of Lisa (a member of the Korean popular female group Blackpink). Some people think they are very similar. Some people think that they are not similar.Some people think that it is basically OK, but their body are very different. Recently, after attending the event, Kimberly talked with the media about the above issues, and talked about going back with the boyfriend Mark to his hometown.

Kimberly said that she did not take any work when Songkran Festival , she went to Lampang for a few days, mainly because she wanted Mark to take her to his hometown and taste the delicious food that she had not eaten yet. During the days in Lampang, it was just the Songkran Festival. The weather was too hot and was splashing water everywhere. I was afraid that I was getting wet, so I didn’t get off wherever I went. I also went to pray for Mark’s parents.Mark prepared the jasmine garland. His parents have been saying, I wish you good luck and say a lot, but it’s too fast,I can only remember this sentence, but still feel very warm. About being teased as a daughter of Lampang, Kimberly smiled shyly and said, I don't know.

As for the imitation of the makeup of the female group member Lisa, Kimberly said that it was mainly because there was nothing to do after the work end of that day, and wanted to make a more fashionable makeup.I often dress up with light makeup and heavy makeup. They say, how about makeup like Lisa? After finishing, a lot of people said it is very similar, but I don't think it is 100% similar. Lisa's face is more lovely and younger than me. In short, each person has his difference. As for many people said that the body is far apart, Kimberly said, Actually, I didn’t shoot my body, just showed my face to everyone. I didn't want to compare with Lisa, just feel very fashionable and interesting. I didn't think I was doing something wrong, just to catch up with the trend. And I also admitted that she was more fashionable. There are a lot of people who like Lisa, and she is really great.I just want to try and follow her trend.

Finally, Kimberly confirmed that she had accepted to shot the "Song Sanaehaand", and started shooting at the beginning of next month. James Ma mentioned it before. The producer did not contact me directly, but has been in contact with my agent.When I knew that I was working with James Ma, I felt very comfortable, because we are good friends, we have worked together, and James is very good at acting. I am very happy to be able to partner with him again.

I think it is about this video.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@koadadai thank youuuuuuuuuu again and again
and personally i laughed when i saw news for "kim look like lisa" i was like reallyyyy is this worth a news :lol: she looked for sure out of her confort zone in this photos but she made me go OMG cause they were stunningggg and have this wild vibe

adif

~$m!£€~♡
Translated by google translate.

cr. 韩泰粉
2019-04-21

from: https://www.diyidan.com/main/post/6295053995618390172/detail/1#anchor_comment_floor

Thai Star Kimberly: No comparison with Lisa, shy was teased as a daughter of Lampang

Recently, the popular Thai star Kimberly has become a hot topic on the Internet because he imitated the makeup of Lisa (a member of the Korean popular female group Blackpink). Some people think they are very similar. Some people think that they are not similar.Some people think that it is basically OK, but their body are very different. Recently, after attending the event, Kimberly talked with the media about the above issues, and talked about going back with the boyfriend Mark to his hometown.

Kimberly said that she did not take any work when Songkran Festival , she went to Lampang for a few days, mainly because she wanted Mark to take her to his hometown and taste the delicious food that she had not eaten yet. During the days in Lampang, it was just the Songkran Festival. The weather was too hot and was splashing water everywhere. I was afraid that I was getting wet, so I didn’t get off wherever I went. I also went to pray for Mark’s parents.Mark prepared the jasmine garland. His parents have been saying, I wish you good luck and say a lot, but it’s too fast,I can only remember this sentence, but still feel very warm. About being teased as a daughter of Lampang, Kimberly smiled shyly and said, I don't know.

As for the imitation of the makeup of the female group member Lisa, Kimberly said that it was mainly because there was nothing to do after the work end of that day, and wanted to make a more fashionable makeup.I often dress up with light makeup and heavy makeup. They say, how about makeup like Lisa? After finishing, a lot of people said it is very similar, but I don't think it is 100% similar. Lisa's face is more lovely and younger than me. In short, each person has his difference. As for many people said that the body is far apart, Kimberly said, Actually, I didn’t shoot my body, just showed my face to everyone. I didn't want to compare with Lisa, just feel very fashionable and interesting. I didn't think I was doing something wrong, just to catch up with the trend. And I also admitted that she was more fashionable. There are a lot of people who like Lisa, and she is really great.I just want to try and follow her trend.

Finally, Kimberly confirmed that she had accepted to shot the "Song Sanaehaand", and started shooting at the beginning of next month. James Ma mentioned it before. The producer did not contact me directly, but has been in contact with my agent.When I knew that I was working with James Ma, I felt very comfortable, because we are good friends, we have worked together, and James is very good at acting. I am very happy to be able to partner with him again.

I think it is about this video.
Thank youuu