Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Translated by google translate.

cr. Kimmy-Kimberley-CF
2018-11-07 21:24

from: https://www.weibo.com/5745564204/H1BH7C26H?from=page_1005055745564204_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

2018.11.07 Yesterday [Year and Sale] activities photos. Interviewed yesterday, a reporter asked about foreign work, Kim said that there is a job contact, but need to check if it is suitable for accepting .
oh wow thank you for sharing this wonder if she already accepted it and what is about probably a fashion thing again

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Since Kim has done filming her larkon with Mario. So right now she is filming only one with Tik. Wonder what kind of her new project she will get and who she will pair with? I wish to see her play a seductive and revenge role. :angel10::pancarta:
who do you want her to pair up with ?
i have an oddddd feeling she will work with lakornthai and another odddd feeling it will be a reunite with nadech , this production still doesn't announce their next project currently they have none and it's been couple months now their taew jj lakorn ended so what are they waiting for i feel they are waiting for their booked one to be free and complete filming the closet one by now is nadech to complete filming

all this again it just odd feeling and speculation , personally as long as it's a quality work i ill be happy as for the story she desperately need a poor role again like the one in 3NNT but not stupid like that :p

Ele

sarNie Adult
who do you want her to pair up with ?
i have an oddddd feeling she will work with lakornthai and another odddd feeling it will be a reunite with nadech , this production still doesn't announce their next project currently they have none and it's been couple months now their taew jj lakorn ended so what are they waiting for i feel they are waiting for their booked one to be free and complete filming the closet one by now is nadech to complete filming

all this again it just odd feeling and speculation , personally as long as it's a quality work i ill be happy as for the story she desperately need a poor role again like the one in 3NNT but not stupid like that :p
I want her to pair with Toey or Son. Y.
If your odd feeling becomes true that will be fantastic news as I also wanted to see them reunite again. I think your odd feeling could 100 percent possibly happen based on your reason that you mentioned and it seems right to me .
Yes a poor girl with a rich guy, that would be awesome. A rich guy chasing a poor girl. I trust in larkonthai production. They mostly produced good larkons. :angel10::pancarta:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I want her to pair with Toey or Son. Y.
If your odd feeling becomes true that will be fantastic news as I also wanted to see them reunite again. I think your odd feeling could 100 percent possibly happen based on your reason that you mentioned and it seems right to me .
Yes a poor girl with a rich guy, that would be awesome. A rich guy chasing a poor girl. I trust in larkonthai production. They mostly produced good larkons. :angel10::pancarta:
honestly i'm not 100% i'm more 10% they maybe waiting for script and i maybe completely being nonsense from now until the end of the year if this production doesn't announce what they have next in their filming stock my feeling will be more strong let's wait and see , and yes i will be veryyyy happy if kim worked with them again on my view they are one of the best

Ele

sarNie Adult
honestly i'm not 100% i'm more 10% they maybe waiting for script and i maybe completely being nonsense from now until the end of the year if this production doesn't announce what they have next in their filming stock my feeling will be more strong let's wait and see , and yes i will be veryyyy happy if kim worked with them again on my view they are one of the best
Well, lets wait and see. When does P. Da announce her new project? I can’t just wait for it . Come on P. Da , many fans are waiting for it. :aaaaa:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, lets wait and see. When does P. Da announce her new project? I can’t just wait for it . Come on P. Da , many fans are waiting for it. :aaaaa:
don't put too much hope girl you may get disappoint at this point is still a weak chance, there is no strong sign

Last edited:

blueocean2104

sarNie Egg
I miss kim on screen soooo muchhh....i really like her acting..i love her in buang hong (really love her as pim, her acting was in BH)...piang chai kon nee (i watched her parts many many many times)..kom faek (i love anchan ).. and her other lakorns..can't wait for her lakorn with mario..
* kim nadech reunion pleaseeeee

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
don't put too much hope girl you may get disappoint at this point is still a weak chance, there is no strong sign[/Q
Well, lets wait and see. When does P. Da announce her new project? I can’t just wait for it . Come on P. Da , many fans are waiting for it. :aaaaa:
Wowww....your odd feeling make me happy already. I would like to extend my ODD feeling to yours....Love to see her with Nadech, JamesJi again, and yes with either Pope or Son.